Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Point of Origin




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Apocalypse_Now_-_Redux.html


Apocalypse Now - Redux


Rated a major success.
He received no official clearance.
He just thought it up and did it.
What balls.
They were gonna nail his ass to the floorboards for that one.
But after the press got ahold of it...
they promoted him to full colonel instead.
Oh, man, the bullshit piled up so fast in Vietnam.
You needed wings to stay above it.
This sure enough is a bizarre sight in the middle of this shit.
Expecting us this time?
Damned if I know.
Hello. Hello.
Jesus--
Wow.
- It goes back up into the truck. - What?
We gotta get all that stuff up.
Hau Phat. You ever been up here before, Chef?
I bet you we can score up here.
Check out the bikes, Lance.
Yamaha, Suzuki. Yeah!
- That's a good one. - Yeah, Sukiyaki.
Yeah, man. This is something.
- Please! - This must be the guy.
Right over there.
Sergeant. Sergeant.
Three drums of diesel fuel, PBR five--
Come on, man! Move!
We don't have time. One hour. That's all. What do you want?
- Can I get some Panama Red? - Yeah, I'll get you Panama Red.
- Sergeant? - Destination?
I don't have no destination.
I can't do a goddamn thing without a destination.
- Sarge? Sarge? - I need a destination!
I can't do a thing about it with a destination.
These guys are with me. Destination's classified.
I carry priority papers from Com-Sec Intelligence.
Okay, right, sir. Hey, listen, it's a real big night.
Eight bucks for that-- Hey!
All right. Damn.
-Just give him some fuel. - You got it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:53 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 28 May 2014