Saturday, May 31, 2014

This one I have definitely never watched before today.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth


He doesn't need a reason to drink.
He drinks because he drinks.
I know.
If you're asking me whether I think he's gonna take a drink-- I am.
Are you asking for him or for you? I don't know.
I love him, Aaron.
I just I know I can't control him.
That's the hardest part about all of this.
Trust always is with an alcoholic.
But if you can't trust Mark, who can you trust? Let me guess.
You remembered you owe me and had a change of heart about helping me out.
Stan We're not on the campaign trail anymore.
And inside the beltway, well You have to be a little subtler about calling in our chits.
I got out of the beltway, if you recall.
- Yeah.
- Mm-hmm.
Well, you're right about me owing you one, and you're right about me helping you out.
But my plan is gonna bring you right back in the beltway.
I always felt really bad that I couldn't bring you on board initially.
It's fine.
Everything worked out.
You know, the Chinese view chaos as opportunity, and the blackout gives me the chance to pay you back.
Director of Homeland Security, member of my cabinet.
I'm pretty sure Clemente will block my appointment.
Clemente's got bigger fish to fry.
Think about it.
There's no rush.
Thank you.










http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Feinstein-Snowden-never-voiced-NSA-concerns-5514604.php

SFGate


Feinstein: Snowden never voiced NSA concerns

By Carla Marinucci

Updated 11:12 pm, Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Thursday strongly challenged former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden's assertion that he voiced concerns to the agency about its intelligence activities before he began leaking government secrets.

"In April, we asked the NSA if they had any contacts with Snowden" regarding warnings he may have made about collecting metadata on Americans' phone calls and e-mails and about overseas spying, Feinstein said in a meeting with The Chronicle editorial board.

Although Snowden said he had "left a paper trail" of concerns about the NSA, that's not what the record showed, Feinstein said.

Snowden made the assertion during an interview with NBC News this week, his first ever on U.S. television. He said he had tried to raise concerns about NSA spying










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth


It is the CIA's belief that this was not an accident.
We believe that this was a targeted event designed to bring about the collapse of our government.
Let's take a short recess.
Then we'll hear from Stanford Wedeck, field director of the FBI's Los Angeles office.
Agent Wedeck is currently running an interesting investigation that has diverged significantly from the methodology employed by the rest of the bureau.
It's all Kabuki theater.
Now I remember what I hate about D. C.
What this place turns me into.
Stan, just remember who you are.
This whole thing will blow over, and you'll be home before you know it.
Enjoying D.C., Stanford? I'm gonna have to call you back.
Joyce.
Senator, actually.
Has anyone ever told you you're a sore loser, Joyce? Look who's talking.
You're the one who got put out to pasture.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:49 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 31 May 2014