Saturday, May 31, 2014

Schilling




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Confessions_of_a_Dangerous_Mind.html


Confessions of a Dangerous Mind


Why don't you go trollin' there?
JIM: I can teach you at least 30 different ways...
to kill a man with a single blow, Mr. Barris.
It might help in future bar fights.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2012 excerpt ends]





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Blowback


You got a CI placed somewhere? You know better than to ask me that, especially when we both know there's a possibility we've got a leak in this department.
You think I'm STO? Of course not.
Jordan, I've given you a lot of leeway on this case.
Yes, and I haven't divulged the identity of an active CI, not to anybody, not to my own mother.
I need the jackets for any and all CI'S you have in the field.
- I won't do it, sir.
- And until I get that, you don't get so much as a paperclip.
Believe it or not, you work for me.
I work for Caprica.





http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/navy_seals/7038/SPIKEP/Saturday_March_13_2010/225399/

ark tv


Navy SEALS


00:49:39 I'm a journalist, not a spy.
00:49:43 What's this, the officers' club?
00:49:46 No.
00:49:47 We call this the kill house.
00:49:51 We use it for cqb-- close quarters battle.
00:49:57 Sounds like fun.
00:49:59 Oh, it is.
00:50:12 Clear!
00:50:13 Clear!
00:50:14 Clear!
00:50:18 Thanks.
00:50:21 [Laughter] she's not upset, is she, lieutenant?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/21/07 12:18 AM
I wonder if it was actually Tom Cruise and I in those two karaoke video's I "remember" Jim Shea and I making in that bar in Charleston. I think that was after I got back from that last Med cruise before I got out of the Navy. I have been wondering about this for a while. I think one of the songs was "She's lost that loving feeling." I sent those two tapes to Thedia with that VCR I bought for her birthday. Kayli enjoyed watching them.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/21/07 1:28 AM
Damn I wish I could go to sleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/21/07 1:41 AM
To put into perspective the length of this current deployment, the number of days from 6/28/98 to today is 3188 days.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth


I think that entitles me to blow off a little steam, man.
Sister Christian, oh, the time has come And you know that you're the only one to say



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:50 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 31 May 2014