Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cowboys & Aliens (2011)




Active fabrication of reality fabrication.

I Think Therefore I *Not* Am.

There is no time-traveler effect. There are no paradoxes for my mind to counteract.

So there must be someone else out there right now. That would explain why I can sense, in certain terms, what happens next when I have paused the video. If that's happening to me that I guess that something similar happens to you too.

This production referenced here never existed before now. This *now.* My subconscious mind created it. It echoes recent reality. All that exists is the right now. Right now is a specific moment and it has a lot of baggage.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


SORAN: Time has no meaning there.










http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/declaration-of-independence-3028468/

tv.com


Revolution Season 2 Episode 22

Declaration of Independence

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 21, 2014 on NBC

AIRED: 5/21/14










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sherylcrow/ifitmakesyouhappy.html


SHERYL CROW


"If It Makes You Happy"

I've been long, a long way from here










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: As I said, this is some kind of...

KIRK/PICARD: Temporal nexus.

KIRK: ...Yeah, I heard you.













































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 18 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/18/10 12:03 AM
I just noticed this film a few minutes ago. Reading about it reminded me of last afternoon when I was waiting for my laundry to finish and I was standing there and I just happened to notice that my left wrist seems to be slightly smaller than my left wrist and I started to wonder if that is because I broke my arm and that point, which is actually between my wrist and my elbow but closer to my wrist, and the reason for the disparity is because the bone reformed at a slightly different angle than it was before. I thought about it for a while and I thought about measuring it to see how much different it is but I don't think I have a tape measure and so I thought about using a string to simply measure the difference.

I thought about it more because the poster with one one of the actors, who I guess is the "Jake Lonergan" shows him standing there with some kind of large alien-looking contraption on his left arm near the wrist.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_%26_Aliens_(film)

Cowboys & Aliens (film)

Cowboys & Aliens is an upcoming American science fiction western film directed by Jon Favreau and starring Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell, Noah Ringer, Paul Dano, Ana de la Reguera and Clancy Brown, based on the graphic novel of the same name. It is to be released July 29, 2011.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/21/11 5:58 PM
But could that be what happened? I don't think so. The placement of the window for that bedroom looks to be in the same place and the corner area that extrudes seems to be right. But in my mind, that rock face was on the left side of the door. I can still visualize the brochure for that house from when I "remember" buying it and I somewhere clearly remember it because I was later doodling on the photo and I was drawing with an ink pen on that rock face section.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/quotes

IMDb


Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

Quotes


Ella: I told you not to look into the light.

Jake Lonergan: Yeah, right.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:57 PM Thursday, December 13, 2007


That was also the alarm code of the house I owned at Country Club Estates, in Greer, SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2007 excerpt ends]













































http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


Well, he's not a bum. He's a rich, classy guy.
- Who's gonna break my heart, right ? - Oh, no. Come on.
You don't know that. Hey, he asked you, right ?
Maybe you guys could, like, um, you know, get a house together.
Like, buy some diamonds and a horse. I don't know.
Anyway, it could work. It happens.
When does it happen, Kit ?
When does it really happen ? Who does it really work out for ?
Did it work out for Skinny Marie or Rachel ? No !
Those were very specific cases of crackheads.
I just wanna know who it works out for.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/quotes

IMDb


Oblivion (2013)

Quotes


Malcolm Beech: Tell me. Have you ever met a scav up close? Of course not. You just repair drones. Don't go into the radiation zone. Don't ask too many questions. Not part of the job description.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Ariadne: You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job, but they don't know the truth.

Cobb: Truth? What truth?

Ariadne: The truth that at any minute, you might bring a freight train through the wall. The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious. And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer, we're also going deeper into you. And... I'm not sure we're gonna like what we find.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/releaseinfo

IMDb


Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

Release Info

USA 29 July 2011



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:04 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 24 May 2014