Thursday, May 22, 2014

So how many of us Gods are now left in this reality fabricated?




How possibly can I defeat someone else's subconscious mind?
















































































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


You need any help, Mr. Grafton?
We thought you might want to talk or something.
Oh, I'm fine. Thanks, Chief.













































http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_1.01_%22Air_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


SGU 1.01 "Air Part 1"


RUSH
Now, as you know, up until now, we have been unable to channel the precise amount of power necessary to unlock the Stargate's ninth and final chevron.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Aah!
Velocities have gone bananas.
It's either the navigational system
or the computer.
The manual says to kick the son of a bitch.
Get the rotors going.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie


DANIEL
Wait. Do you have a...um...sorry.

[He looks around, spotting a marker in Mitch's pocket and grabbing it.]

MITCH
Hey, hey, hey, don't...!

[Daniel has already begun drawing his little stick figures on the actual monitor screen.]

DANIEL
Two figures on either side, praying beside a pyramid with the sun directly above it.

MYERS
(amazed)
He's right. It was in front of us the whole time.

[Catherine reaches for a phone and dials an extension.]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/114.shtml

GateWorld


HUMAN

EPISODE NUMBER - 114

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.23.10


NEXT DAY. Nicholas is walking through the grounds of the university, jotting in his notebook. He looks around and stops near a car parked at the roadside. With a California license plate, its registration is 46YYR9P. He jots another note to himself. A man hurries out of the nearby building and trots towards him, and a certain faction of SG-1 fandom squees loudly in delight.

JACKSON: Professor Rush?

(Nicholas continues writing.)

JACKSON: Professor Rush!

(Nicholas finally looks up as Daniel comes closer and offers him his hand.)

JACKSON: Hi. I'm, uh, I'm Doctor Daniel Jackson.

RUSH (shaking his hand): So you are.

JACKSON: I'm sorry to accost you here. I dropped by your office and they told me that you hadn't come in for the day.

RUSH: D'you know, I really don't have time for this.

JACKSON: Actually, I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say. Is there some place more private we can talk?

RUSH: You're gonna tell me about the Stargate programme.

(As Daniel stares at him in surprise, Nicholas starts walking and Daniel has no choice but to follow him.)

RUSH: Your current dilemma: how to unlock the Stargate's ninth and final chevron ... specifically how much energy will be required.

JACKSON: How do you know that? Those details are highly classified.

RUSH: The project hasn't even been named yet, has it? How about ... Icarus?

(Daniel stops. Nicholas turns back to him.)

RUSH: I know because it's already happened, and you're just a figment of my imagination.

(He looks at their surroundings for a moment.)

RUSH: Re-living all of this is just a necessary evil; an unfortunate side effect of a process I can't control. (He raises his voice angrily.) And it keeps getting in the bloody way of what I need to do.

(He waves his notebook at Daniel.)

RUSH: You, the university, the clouds in the sky - all just a dream, a distant memory ...

(He grimaces ruefully.)

RUSH: ... and one I'd really rather went away.

(He turns and walks away.)










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-fat-and-the-furriest-205583/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 5

The Fat and the Furriest

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


(the bear is hitting the elephant with a baseball bat)

Homer: Circle of Life.













































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Saito: Have you come to kill me? I've been waiting for someone...

Cobb: Someone from a half remembered dream.

Saito: Cobb? Impossible. We were young men together. I'm an old man.

Cobb: Filled with regret...

Saito: Waiting to die alone...

Cobb: I've come back for you... to remind you of something. Something you once knew...













































http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


COCHRANE: All right. It was the Companion.

KIRK: The what?

COCHRANE: That's what I call it. As a matter of fact, Captain, I didn't crash here. I was brought here in my disabled ship. I was almost dead. The Companion saved my life.

SPOCK: You were injured?

COCHRANE: I was dying, Mister Spock.

KIRK: You seem perfectly all right now. What was the matter?

COCHRANE: I was an old man.

KIRK: You were what?

COCHRANE: Well, I don't know how it did it, but the Companion rejuvenated me, made me young again, like I am now.

SPOCK: I prefer to reserve judgment on that part of your story, sir. Meanwhile, would you please explain exactly what this Companion of yours is?

COCHRANE: I told you, I don't know what it is. It exists, it lives, and I can communicate with it.

MCCOY: That's a pretty far out story.

KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

COCHRANE: Zefram.

KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.

MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy. Planets were named after him. Great universities, cities.

KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Quotes


Cdr. Camparelli: You think this changes anything, you hoodlum? You disobeyed another order! I grounded you!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Pilot


Here, Gremlin.
Yeah.
We'll fly up in October.
That would be great.
Yeah.
Hey, mom, you wanna talk to Charlie? Charlie.
Hello.
Charlie, say hi to grandma.
No.
Okay, I'm sorry, mom.
She's zoned out.
I know.
We've cut back.
Mom, the kids are great.
Hey, you're home early.
Mom, call you back.
You okay? We need more water.
Fill the sinks and tubs.
We don't have much time.
Ben, stop.
It's happening, isn't it?
Bass, why don't you just call her? Call her? Nobody calls anybody any more.
Come on, man.
She's 22.
She doesn't even talk on the phone.
What, you wanna give me some tech advice, huh? You with your big fat Casio '80s brick phone.
Yeah.
It's my brother.
- Benjamin, what's up? - Where have you been? What's going on? What's the matter? I've been calling.
Where are you? She's sending photos.
We, uh, went out, had a few.
We're on our way back to base.
What's going on? What's wrong? Listen to me very, very carefully.
Look at that.
- It's all gonna turn off.
- What? It's gonna turn off, and it will never, ever turn back on.
What's gonna turn off? What are you talking about? Everything.
Everything's gonna turn off.
Ben? Did I lose you? No, no, no.
Miles.
What the hell is going on?
REVOLUTION S01 Ep01 - Pilot What you gotta understand is things used to be different.
We used electricity for everything, for our computers, our phones, even to grow food and pump water.
But after the blackout, nothing worked.
Not even car engines or jet turbines.
Hell, even batteries.
All of it, gone forever.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane. We were forced off our course and taken here by some force we couldn't identify.

SPOCK: Which seems to be on the surface of this body at the moment.

COCHRANE: Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.

SPOCK: You say we'll be unable to get the ship to function again?

COCHRANE: Not a chance. There's some sort of dampening field down here. Power systems don't work. Take my word for it.

SPOCK: You don't mind if we continue to try?

COCHRANE: Go right ahead. You've got plenty of time.

KIRK: What about you, Cochrane? How did you get here?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e19

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

$#!& Happens


I'm still the one who made you.
And if that means anything to you, I am begging you, please help us find him.
Yes, you made me.
I suppose I'll always love you.
But you don't get to make demands.
You don't control me.
It's the other way around.
Now if you bring this up again I'll have to kill Priscilla.
And maybe the rest of your friends.
I will take that pizza though.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e21

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Memorial Day


Whatever you're seeing, you're dreaming.
It's not real.
It's the nano.
Please.
Priscilla, wake up.
Priscilla, is that you? [Sighs] [Gasps] Did you really think that would work? [Eerie music] Now I'm really angry.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


COCHRANE: What was it they used to call it? The Judas goat? (leaves)

SPOCK: There is some risk, Captain. We do not know the extent of its powers.

KIRK: Nor it ours.







































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:33 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 22 May 2014