Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kerry's Shoulder.




In recent hours I was thinking again that something is familiar. Something familiar as in a 'word'. But I don't know. And so that uncertainty makes me think that the uncertainty is the result of last nights sleeping dream. But that doesn't seem right either. What I am more certain of is that feeling is more closely associated with a new broadcast of a television series episode I have documented that I am tracking but that could not be it because there has been no new television series broadcast I watch her in Washington State in recent days and the next new television series broadcast I anticipate will not be for about another month when "Under The Dome" picks up again. SO THERE YOU GO! They are back at it again! I have seen them already! I have heard them already! They are altering my environment!

We;ll, I sorta forgot why I started off to make this note. Still not really sure why. I almost kinda wish my "Animal House" neighbors would kick it up again although I am much too old to now be that kind of neighbor. Anyway, there was some reason I started this note. I have been working on this series of notes thinking about how I hope to finish a complete series of notes about "Apocalypse Now" but I really don't know. And there is still goddamn some notion non-contiguous to the paragraph format of this note I just cannot recall.

Well, I don't know. There was something that started me to make this note before I start to watch "Apocalypse Now." I had not watched "Troy" since the summer of 2004 and the dramatic ending was familiar and there just seems to be something else I wanted to include in this note but that has now left my mind.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332452/quotes

IMDb


Troy (2004)

Quotes


[last lines]

Odysseus: [voiceover] If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:25 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 28 May 2014