Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Is Somalia really that important?"




http://www.krem.com/news/2-on-your-side/260341471.html

krem.com


Ants attacking homes across Spokane

by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on May 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Updated Thursday, May 22 at 6:49 PM

SPOKANE, Wash. -- Ants are in full force across Spokane. It is all because of an early and warm spring according to experts who are worried the ants could cause thousands of dollars in damage by excavating wood around your home.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Journal June 7, 2006, Supplemental

It is interesting to look at the map for that one place I lived, in my artificial memory at least, in Charlotte, NC. My street address was Dresden


A close-by street is named Sheffield. And that near-by park named Sheffield is I think where I remember stopping in one Saturday morning to watch some kind of Little League baseball game, which I remember enjoyed watching because it reminded me of playing baseball in my youth. All this, my apartment, the park, most of where I was riding my bicycle, was in between the two main roads Independance and Central.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:47 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 03 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/flashforward-black-swan.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/black-swan-1291561/trivia/


tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 4

Black Swan


QUOTES


Alda: and you're not that kind of man, Agent Benford. Even if you were to start asking the right questions, you're not willing to do what it takes to get the answers. You're that little boy, Agent Benford... alone in the dark.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:52 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 31 May 2014