Saturday, May 24, 2014

If Hayley says anything we're screwed.




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


SPOCK: Incredible power. It can't be a machine as we understand mechanics.

KIRK: Then what is it?

GUARDIAN: (The doughnut pulses bright in time with the words) A question. Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question.

KIRK: What are you?

GUARDIAN: I am the Guardian of Forever.

KIRK: Are you machine or being?

GUARDIAN: I am both and neither. I am my own beginning, my own ending.

SPOCK: I see no reason for answers to be couched in riddles.







































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:22 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 24 May 2014