Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So now you know, bitch.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 3:35 PM
As I recall, Phoebe Bailey wrote in a letter to me to “never forget that dance where we met because I never will.” That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate, if it represents me landing on Saturn’s moon, Phoebe. I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate. I was thinking something similar about the ‘darkness’ surrounding my spacecraft as I was billion miles away. There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnnycash/aboynamedsue.html


JOHNNY CASH


"A Boy Named Sue"


Some gal would giggle and I'd get red










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


General Corman: Well, you see, Willard, in this war, things get confused out there. Power, ideals, the old morality, and practical military necessity. But out there with these natives, it must be a temptation to be God.






































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:22 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 28 May 2014