Monday, May 26, 2014

You got to hand it to those Federal Marshals.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:28 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 19 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/and-now-old-man-dancers.html


I was working from there when I sent that letter to the Chief of Naval Operations and I feel certain I sent it well before December 2003. I told my manager at Microsoft about it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/f/few-good-men-script-transcript.html


A Few Good Men


- Why did Markinson go U. A?
- You'll never know.
- I can't subpoena Markinson?
- You won't find him.
You know what Markinson did
for years? Counterintelligence.
Markinson's gone.
There is no Markinson.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:53 AM Thursday, December 07, 2006 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2006/12/content-is-king-at-corbis.html


Content Is King at Corbis

Content Is King at Corbis
MARCH 15, 2006

Bill Gates' photo agency squares off with Getty Images, as it tries to reach profitability in the $2 billion digital-image market


It is not just the Seattle area where Microsoft has been encoding personal details about me into their facilities. The new Microsoft data-center in Quincy, Washington, aligns with C Street and 3rd Avenue at its north-east corner.

Microsoft research at Cambrige, UK, is near the intersection of Thomson Avenue and A1303. I can't remember for certain, but I think my real first name is Thomas and my birthdate is 3/3/1959.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/quotes

IMDb


A Few Good Men (1992)

Quotes


Kaffee: I'm going to get you a deal some kind of immunity with the prosecutor and in about 4 days you're going to appear as a witness for the defense and you're going to tell the court exactly what you just told me. Right now I'm going to get you into a motel room and we're going to start from the beginning.

Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew Markinson: I don't want a deal and I don't want immunity. I want you to know that I am proud neither of what I have done nor what I am doing.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/quotes

IMDb


A Few Good Men (1992)

Quotes


Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew Markinson: Dear Mr. and Mrs. Santiago, I was William's executive officer. I knew your son vaguely, which is to say I knew his name. In a matter of time, the trial of the two men charged with your son's death will be concluded, and seven men and two women whom you've never met will try to offer you an explanation as to why William is dead. For my part, I've done as much as I can to bring the truth to light. And the truth is this: Your son is dead for only one reason. I wasn't strong enough to stop it. Always, Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Andrew Markinson



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:00 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 26 May 2014