Saturday, January 03, 2015

Muse




http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network > The Holy Bible > Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.










http://www.azlyrics.com/s/strokes.html

AZ

THE STROKES

album: "Is This It" (2001)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/strokes/someday.html


THE STROKES


"Someday"

In many ways, they'll miss the good old days
Someday, someday
Yeah, it hurts to say, but I want you to stay
Sometimes, sometimes

When we was young, oh man, did we have fun
Always, always
Promises, they break before they're made
Sometimes, sometimes

Oh, My-ex says I'm lacking in depth
I will do my best
You say you wanna stay by my side
Darlin', your head's not right
See, alone we stand, together we fall apart
Yeah, I think I'll be alright
I'm working so I won't have to try so hard
Tables, they turn sometimes

Oh, someday...

No, I ain't wastin' no more time

And now my fears
They come to me in threes
So, I
Sometimes
Say, "Fate my friend,
You say the strangest things
I find, sometimes"

Oh, My-ex says I'm lacking in depth
Say I will try my best
You say you wanna stay by my side
Darlin', your head's not right
See, alone we stand, together we fall apart
Yeah, I think I'll be alright
I'm working so I won't have to try so hard
Tables, they turn sometimes

Oh, someday...

I ain't wasting no more time










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:39 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 05 April 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-youre-deliberately-allowing-al.html


From 3/16/1965 ( premiere US TV movie "The General"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.history.com/shows/revelation-the-end-of-days/episodes

HISTORY


REVELATION: THE END OF DAYS

Trumpets Sound

Premiere Date:December 29, 2014 - 09:00-11:03PM ET





http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP020382010002&s=201412302300&sid=88545&sn=HSTRYHP&st=201412302100&cn=671

excite tv


Revelation: The End of Days (Repeat)

671 HSTRYHP: Tuesday, December 30 9:00 PM [ Tuesday 11 PM 30 December 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Religious

Trumpets Sound

A Pennsylvania cop searches for hundreds of thousands of children that vanish mysteriously in a storm-ravaged America; Two scientists rush to stop a deadly pandemic that threatens to decimate the world.

Director(s): Julian Hobbs

Original Air Date: Dec 29, 2014

Future Airings:


HSTRYHP Tuesday, December 30 11:03 PM Trumpets Sound
HSTRYHP Wednesday, December 31 12:01 AM Trumpets Sound
HSTRYHP Wednesday, December 31 1:01 AM Road to Babylon





http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP020382010001&s=201412310200&sid=88545&sn=HSTRYHP&st=201412310100&cn=671

excite tv


Revelation: The End of Days (New)

671 HSTRYHP: Wednesday, December 31 1:00 AM [ Wednesday 1 AM 31 December 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Religious

Road to Babylon

A TV reporter and his cameraman start on an epic road trip across war-ravaged America to decode the secrets of Revelation and identify the Antichrist.

Director(s): Julian Hobbs

Original Air Date: Dec 30, 2014










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something has been nagging at me a few days about the possibility of being a carrier aviator. Why can't I remember the traps? the carrier landings....why can't I remember the 3-wire? And even that stuff I just wrote about, I can only associate with seeing in movies.

Then I was thinking about a time in 1985. I went home on leave and the Taylor, without me, make a port call to Annapolis and my shipmates were telling me about it. There were two teams of two men, including me, that worked on the helo deck during landing operations and one of them was telling that the cable broke during that visit. Then it stuck me like a hammer. The cable. That blasted cable with the funky connector. I was the first one on the Taylor that had to run out underneath the hovering Seahawk and perform the first exercise of the RAST system. We didn't have the other end of the cable from the helo that our cable connected to so on my first test, I only had the advice of my Chief Boatswains Mate. Standing there under that helo, I nailed it perfectly and ran back inside. Other times, we had to perform an exercise where we transfered a fuel cable to the hovering helo, but that was nothing compared to a RAST, especially in bad weather.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


26 – Impressions


Mackall's tank spent ten minutes getting to the rearm point. Fueling took ten minutes while the exhausted crewmen loaded a new collection of shells. The sergeant was surprised that he had to head back to the front five rounds short.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


26 – Impressions


Mackall remembered that if Ivan broke through here, he just might be able to flank the German and British forces that had stopped the Russians' deepest penetration at the suburbs of Hannover. That made the battle important to the Germans.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34289

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Commencement Ceremony

May 16th, 1987

Thank you all very much. And Secretary Weinberger, Chairman Olch, Dean Sanford, members of the graduating class, and ladies and gentlemen, I must tell you before I start how relieved I was when Dean Sanford told me that I was going to walk on after the procession. I thought that I was going to come in with the dean, and with his reputation, I'd been afraid that the good news was that we might perch on the backstage rafters and rappel in— [laughter] —and the bad news, that we'd jump from 10,000 feet. [Laughter] But it's a pleasure to be here to welcome you the graduates of this the West Point and Annapolis and Colorado Springs for physicians into your new profession as military and Public Health Service doctors.

You know, I hope you won't mind if I pause for a minute, but that reminds me of something. At my age, everything reminds you of something.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/home-2630890/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10

Home

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 17, 2013 on AMC

AIRED: Feb 17, 2013










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/dashboard.html


MODEST MOUSE


"Dashboard"

Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.

Oh, it should've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go.

Oh, it could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, the windshield was broken but I love the fresh air you know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Oh, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know, oh!
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Oh, we talked about nothing which was more than I wanted you to know-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Oh! It would've been, could've been worse than it had even gone
Well, the car was on blocks, but I was already where I want.
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)

Why should we ever even ever really even get to know?
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)
Oh if the world don't like us it'll shake us just like we were a co-oh-oh-oh-old.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"
Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.

I was patiently erasing and recording the wrong episodes
After you had proved my point wrong,
It wasn't like I'd let it go, oh-oh-oh. Oh-oh-oh.
I just wanted to catch the last laugh of this show.

Yeah, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.
(The dashboard melted, but we ran it good, we ran it good)

Hard-wired to conceive, so much we'd have to stow it
Even needs have needs, tiny giants made of tinier giants.
Don't wear eyelids so I don't miss the last laugh of this show.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Oh, we could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"

Oh it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.










A reference to a different frame would be better here but this is all I have available. Since you dullards are not watching the subtle references made this note is necessary for my journal.

I didn't have cable television during season 3.






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view-screencap.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead-2010&image=s03e10_546

Springfield! Springfield!


TV Show Screencaps > The Walking Dead (2010) > Season 3 > N/A - Home > Screencap No. 546










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/8/2003 is 3214 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/21/1974 ( premiere US film "Newman's Law" ) is 3214 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-walking-dead-1.html ]


http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/2096/The-Walking-Dead-1

IMAGE COMICS


The Walking Dead #1

Written by: Robert Kirkman


On Sale: October 08, 2003


Series: The Walking Dead



https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/the-walking-dead-1

image


The Walking Dead #1


Story By: Robert Kirkman

Art By: Tony Moore

Cover Price: $2.99

Digital Price: FREE

Diamond ID: AUG031264

Published: October 8, 2003






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view-screencap.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead-2010&image=s03e10_555

Springfield! Springfield!


TV Show Screencaps > The Walking Dead (2010) > Season 3 > N/A - Home > Screencap No. 555










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s03e11

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

I Ain’t A Judas


Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead Get out! Please! We're going.
Ain't nobody got to get shot here.
Go! How much longer do you need? I don't know.
One time that son of-- - We're not leaving.
- We can't stay here.
What if there's another sniper? A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds.
- We can't even go outside.
- Not in the daylight.
Rick says we're not running, we're not running.
No, better to live like rats.
You got a better idea? Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day.
But we lost that window, didn't we? I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now.
We ain't scared of that prick.
Y'all should be.
That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s03e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

Home


Look, I know it's not really her.
But there's got to be a reason.
It's got to mean something, you know.
Was it her on the phone? Yeah.
Shane, too.
And the town.
Do you see them now? You're looking for them.
I'm waiting.
For what? I don't know.
Something.
There's an answer.
I know it doesn't make sense.
Well, it does.
It can make sense.
I mean, I think in time it will make sense.
Rick? Come on in.
You need rest.
It's not safe out here.
I can't.
I can't.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren,_Pennsylvania


Warren, Pennsylvania

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Warren was one of the featured locations in History's Revelation: The End of Days. No actual filming took place in Warren.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren,_Pennsylvania


Warren, Pennsylvania

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


ZIP Code 16365






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view-screencap.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead-2010&image=s05e08_416

Springfield! Springfield!


TV Show Screencaps > The Walking Dead (2010) > Season 5 > N/A - Coda > Screencap No. 416






























http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view-screencap.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead-2010&image=s05e08_389

Springfield! Springfield!


TV Show Screencaps > The Walking Dead (2010) > Season 5 > N/A - Coda > Screencap No. 389










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:07 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 09 April 2014


http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/winchester.html


Winchester



Maybe this is Hell for me.

Maybe Hell for me is being unable to accept praise.

The praise of Demons.










http://www.hulu.com/watch/494321

hulu


Survivors Episode 2



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581227/releaseinfo

IMDb


Survivors (TV Series)

Episode #2.2 (2010)

Release Info

UK 26 January 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 April 2014 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:07 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 09 April 2014


"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Stay With The Dead"

3 December 1995

Episode 10 DVD video:


US Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel T.C. McQueen: He won't remember the 58th.

Dr. Kanellos: They're dead, Colonel. They're not going to hold it against him at the 10th reunion.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 April 2014 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:07 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 09 April 2014


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/clocks.html


COLDPLAY


"Clocks"

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 April 2014 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/115.shtml

GateWorld


LOST

EPISODE NUMBER - 115

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.30.10


PATIENT: (Angrily) The Pentagon failed to report that to Congress!










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/115.shtml

GateWorld


LOST

EPISODE NUMBER - 115

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.30.10


PATIENT: Tank busters - uranium depleted! I loaded those munitions. Nothing dangerous coming off those. What do you think?

(Ronald stands up and walks around the bed to sit on the other side.)

PATIENT: Eighteen thousand times in two years, those alarms went off! It's not the mustard gas - never the mustard gas! It was cigarettes, deodorant! Can you believe that?!

(He wanders off again.)

PATIENT: Chronic fatigue, loss of muscle control, headaches, dizziness, memory loss, shortness of breath, brain cancer.

(Sitting on the side of the bed, Ronald puts a comforting hand onto his father's chest.)

REGINALD: I'm gonna kill him, put him out of his misery.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/115.shtml

GateWorld


LOST

EPISODE NUMBER - 115

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.30.10


On planet Greer, he continues to gaze into the fire while the ghost of his father sits beside him swigging from his beer bottle. The voice of another man can be heard.

HOSPITAL PATIENT (voiceover): Fires. Fires were everywhere. Got so we forgot what a clean breath of air felt like.

(Reginald throws a look at his son where a Desert Storm war veteran is leaning over his shoulder, wearing a dressing gown and pyjamas. He continues talking.)

PATIENT: Emphysema, asthma, bronchitis. They said none of the guys sent in to put out the fires showed any ill effects. Come on! D'you buy that? How can that be true? Those fires were everywhere!

(Reginald looks angrily at Greer.)

REGINALD: The man's a living hell ...

(And suddenly Greer's memories shift back to a time when he was about eighteen years old. With much more hair than he has in the present, he is sitting at his father's bedside in hospital where Reginald is wearing a nasal canula and is reacting angrily as the veteran paces around the ward in his dressing gown.)

REGINALD: ... sent by the Devil himself to torture me for all eternity.

(The patient is scratching his arms violently.)

PATIENT: Just a little skin reaction, they said, just a little itchy on the arm.

(He sits on the side of his own bed, still scratching.)

PATIENT: The F.D.A. approved it, even though it had never been through any serious large-scale trials.

(Ronald looks across at his father, whose face is a picture of angry despair as the patient rambles on and on.)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s04e14

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

The Grove


I dream about Karen.
I see her every night.
And every time I forget she's dead.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s04e14

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

The Grove


Sometimes we just talk.
And sometimes I see her in the crowd in a city I've never been to.
And it's back before everything happened.
And then some nights, the bad ones I see someone kill her.
Some stranger.
Then I lose her all over again.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/07 1:27 PM
6/30/2004 was the day I told Microsoft I wanted my job back. The HR person said something about talking to my "network."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2007 excerpt ends]





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001966828_whycostco28.html

Monday, June 28, 2004

the former president arrives here Wednesday [ 6/30/2004 ] to autograph copies of his book, his first scheduled stop will be the discount retail warehouse Costco in Issaquah.





http://www.news.navy.mil/search/print.asp?story_id=13996&VIRIN=&imagetype=0&page=1

6/30/2004

“I have friends in college who are looking for summer work; I’m on an aircraft carrier," said Midshipman 2nd Class Chris Pogue of Chesapeake, Va. "I spent time with a SEAL [Sea, Air, Land] team last year. Not a lot of people get to do these things. I get to watch F-14s {Tomcats} land right next to me. How amazing is that?”

Aboard Kennedy, the 20-year-old was exposed to navigation, conning, chart work and engineering. His running mate, Air Traffic Controller 1st Class Paul Greenough taught the political science major a great deal about air traffic control at sea.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0008632/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Commisar Danilov (Character)

from Enemy at the Gates (2001)


Danilov: I want to help you, Vassili. Let me do one last thing, something useful for a change.

[Takes off his helmet]

Danilov: Let me show you where the Major is.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:26 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 14, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Sarajevo ! ?? What is it about Sarajevo??? That struck me as I saw something about it on the news today. I can remember thinking about Sarajevo back at Microsoft because I think Sharon was from Yugoslavia, or maybe not Yugoslavia, but somewhere nearby I think. It was somewhere that made me think of Sarajevo. I don't think she was from Sarajevo, but I don't know. I didn't really talk to her about it because my memory told me that I almost went to Sarajevo. When I left the Wainwright in Monaco, Dubrovnik was their next stop. Mogge told me later that it had been a nice place to visit but I was better off leaving the ship to head back to the States for my new job. As soon as I heard them mention Sarajevo, I'm not sure how to describe it. It feels like my mind got heavier, heavier with forgotten memories.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cranberries/bosnia.html


THE CRANBERRIES


"Bosnia"

I would like to state my vision,
Life was so unfair.
We live in our secure surroundings,
And people die out there.

Bosnia was so unkind.
Sarajevo changed my mind.
And we all call out in despair.
All the love we need isn't there.
And we all sing songs in our room.
Sarajevo erects another doom.

Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo.
Bosnia was so unkind.
Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Saraje-
Bosnia was so unkind.

Sure things would change if we really wanted them to.
No fear for children anymore.
There are babies in their beds,
Terror in their heads,
Love for the love of life.

When do the saints go marching in? [X4]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006

I've been thinking for a while that the dreams I have are literal. They are the foreign dreams I used to write, the dreams produced by the manipulators of my thoughts. Don't know what to say about that last one. Jumbled, disturbing, painful. Somebody put in a lot of effort to make me forget those memories, if it is real. There was a scene there straight out the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" except that it seemed to be in the Middle East. And it was something like a pyramid I was running into, and I was by myself and every gun, there were countless guns, was turning towards me. It was sort of like a pyramid I was rushing onto, except that it was elogated, like a castle wall. In another scene, a two-star general or admiral was captured by the enemy. Back in the stretched-pyramid, I was fighting off an attack. Grenades were flying in on me, but I don't recall them going off. Then, I and some of my fellow soldiers seemed to be cleaning the place. A lot of other stuff that is fading from my mind. I feel sad, very sad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 2:17 AM


That premiere album from Muse is only 1 day off from creating an association with 11/28/1976 and 7/21/1987. It would have to point to 11/29/1976 to work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 2:49 AM
I wonder if someone fairly recently was reassuring Phoebe that she had nothing to worry about, in terms of me coming back to her. It is hard to say if someone was saying to her because they knew me and how much I cared for Phoebe or if someone was telling me that because they know how Phoebe and how much she cares for me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 2:57 AM
I keep thinking someone is going to start pumping gas in here. I used to think that same thing when I lived at Oakwood Apartments in Bellevue.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:19 AM
Jeremy Rule used the word 'muse' when he stopped by my desk one day. That would have been 2003. Probably no earlier than 2003.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:24 AM
To think Phoebe has waited for me all this time, patiently. She is too good to be true.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:26 AM
That trip to Carson City must have been part of the plan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


I wrote about March 24th earlier. I remember March 24, back in 1990, was the day I started work for Ketterman's in the Greenville office. Ketterman's was later bought by a company named Information Systems Analysts with my division being something like Information Systems Services, which made it ISA-ISS. The company owner met with us in Greenville, when he bought the company, sometime in 1992, shortly before I transfered


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


DARKNESS [ Stargate: Universe ]

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


VOLKER: I'm telling you, he's gone crazy.

YOUNG: Well, we already knew that. Go.

VOLKER: This isn't the old crazy. This is a whole new crazy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 10, 2006


And so Rachel Barnett must represent Julia Roberts. I met Julia in 1987 after I returned to find that I was officially dead and buried in Arlington. According to the wiki article, Julia, maybe I called her Julie, would have been 19 if I had met her before October of 1987, as Rachel was 19 when I met her at the bank. I was thinking last night about how at the end of "Pretty Woman," Richard Gere's character is going to purchase a shipyard that has a contract to build destroyers for the Navy. That movie was released in March 1990 and I am thinking that I was part of the plankowner crew of the USS Arleigh Burke in 1991. I am thinking that Richard Gere is my uncle. He was also the character "Zack Mayo" in "An Officer And A Gentleman" in 1982, the same year I graduated from USNA.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:26 AM
That trip to Carson City must have been part of the plan. It was the only way they could be certain my true memory was suppressed. That was the only fool-proof way to know.

AND GODDAMNIT I FUCKING HATE THAT!!!!

WHY THE FUCK DID I EVEN HAVE TO GODDAMNED

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:28 AM
All that work I created just so my life with Phoebe would not have to endure such disruption.

I'm sure she is understanding, BUT THERE WAS NO POINT TO IT!!!

IT DID NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:34 AM
Did I pick the right one?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 3:35 AM
She said something to me that Jeanine Bowman used to always say about me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/muse.html

AZ

MUSE

album: "Black Holes & Revelations" (2006)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/muse/soldierspoem.html


MUSE


"Soldier's Poem"

Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves
'Cause there's no one left for us to blame
It's a shame we're all dying
And do you think you deserve your freedom

How could you send us so far away from home
When you know damn well that this is wrong
I would still lay down my life for you
And do you think you deserve your freedom

No I don't think you do
There's no justice in the world
There's no justice in the world
And there never was



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:37 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 03 January 2015