Saturday, January 31, 2015

"The President's Brother"



























http://images.bwwstatic.com/upload/16342/l3.jpg










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F22.html

Lemon of Troy

Original airdate in N.A.: 14-May-95


Milhouse: And the kid with the backpack said "radical". _I_ say "radical". That's my thing that I say! I feel like I'm going to explode here...[shakes violently] [Todd steps back]



































DSC08643.JPG










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 7/23/1994 is 11330 days

11330 = 5665 + 5665

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/7/1981 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at the Welcoming Ceremony for Prime Minister Zenko Suzuki of Japan ) is 5665 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States Central Intelligence Agency formed ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/21/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mr. President"::"The President's Brother" ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 7/23/1994 is 1225 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1969 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Bold Ones: The Lawyers"::"The Whole World Is Watching" ) is 1225 days



From 11/12/1951 ( premiere US film "Purple Heart Diary" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



From 5/1/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Encounter" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/cia.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50540

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters in Hot Springs

July 23, 1994

President's High School Reunion

Q. What are your thoughts as you return to the State, Mr. President?

The President. I'm very happy to be—I'm gratified that I can be here. So many of my classmates and I have survived these last 30 years in reasonably good shape. We're here together; we're having a wonderful time. We just did a lot of reminiscing. I got to go through the high school and see some of the wonderful new things that are being done at the technology center here. But mostly it's just a time for getting together with family and friends.

Q. What did you do inside at the ceremony?

The President. We listened to one of our classmates who is a minister compare our class to a family and talk about family reunions and what family values are really about










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/acdc/whomadewho.html


AC/DC


"Who Made Who"


Who made who, who made you
Who made who
Ain't nobody told you
Who made who, who made you
If you made them and they made you










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito


Hirohito

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emperor Shōwa (April 29, 1901 – January 7, 1989) was the 124th Emperor of Japan according to the traditional order, reigning from December 25, 1926, until his death on January 7, 1989. Although better known outside of Japan by his personal name Hirohito in Japan he is now referred to primarily by his posthumous name Emperor Shōwa. The word Shōwa is the name of the era that corresponded with the Emperor's reign, and was made the Emperor's own name upon his death. In Japanese, the reigning Emperor is referred to without a personal name as "his Majesty the Emperor" or "his current Majesty" . The name Hirohito means "abundant benevolence".










http://nypost.com/2005/06/10/opera-mans-shady-lady-no-stranger-to-intrigue-and-lawsuits/

NEW YORK POST


OPERA MAN’S SHADY LADY NO STRANGER TO INTRIGUE – AND LAWSUITS

By Jeane MacIntosh June 10, 2005 4:00am

She’s an eccentric widow who strolls the streets of Chinatown dressed in a long black coat, a colorful Mickey Mouse tote bag slung over her shoulder – big enough to carry home any treasures she finds in her never-ending search for expensive jewelry.

She enjoys the hunt – and making a killing.

That’s why she also likes to invest.


She is Lily Cates










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 18 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/modoki-el-nino-you-heard-it-here-first.html


Modoki El Nino. You heard it here first.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2014 excerpt ends]



































DSC08639.JPG



































DSC08640.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s11e13

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Saddlesore Galactica


Is that Duncan? - Not anymore.
Ladies.
say hello to- [ Marge] Furious D? He's the bad boy of racing.
He's got attitude and ''baditude'' - [ Whinnies ] - so show him some latitude.
and you'll win his gratitude.
- Only in America! - Ew! You used my bracelet for a nose ring.
Possessions are fleeting.
Why.
look at that disgraceful beast.
Good Lord.
what has become of the sport of kings? - Get bent.
- [ Both Gasp ] That's my third monocle this week.
I simply must stop being so horrified.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP017079510017&s=201501302200&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201501302200&cn=676

excite tv


Helix (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, January 30 10:00 PM [ Friday 10 PM 30 January 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Suspense, Action

Scion

Cast: Billy Campbell, Kyra Zagorsky, Jordan Hayes, Neil Napier, Matt Long, Steven Weber, Alison Louder, Severn Thompson Executive Producer(s): Ronald D. Moore, Lynda Obst

Original Air Date: Jan 30, 2015










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099575/quotes

IMDb


Fire Birds (1990)

Quotes


Brad Little: Mr. Preston, this operation will be a failure if we all die!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:39 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 01 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/nova-robotics.html


So that would seem to make sense.

If she was in college from 1982 to 1986. Or did she attend college 1980 to 1984? I started thinking of one of another girls who was older than I and that started talking to me during high school in Ashdown.

Ever since I started thinking of her back in the year 2007 and I started thinking about her film "Date with an Angel" I have thought consistently she had very short hair on her head in the film because of her real job in the medical field.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2014 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recruit_Training_Command,_Great_Lakes,_Illinois


Recruit Training Command, Great Lakes, Illinois

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Recruit Training Command Great Lakes (RTC Great Lakes), is a unit within the United States Navy primarily responsible for conducting the initial orientation and indoctrination of incoming recruits. It commonly is referred to as boot camp


Since the BRAC-directed closures of Recruit Training Commands in Orlando, Florida and San Diego, California in 1999, RTC Great Lakes has been the only enlisted basic training location in the U.S. Navy


Week Six

During Week Six, recruits learn shipboard damage control and firefighting skills. Recruits will learn to escape smoke-filled compartments, open and close watertight doors, use self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBAs), carry fire hoses, and learn to extinguish fires. Week Six also includes the Confidence Chamber (tear gas chamber).





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/7/2006 11:11 AM


I also think I was on the Roberts at the time and that would explain a lot. I wrote about a “memory” I have of being in Gitmo back in 1985 while the Taylor was down there for shakedown.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 5:59 AM
That setting is also reminding me of that photo of Racheal I had on the instrument panel of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7. There are some details there about me - or she - worrying that someone would see a photo of her in my car, considering that we were seeing each other secretly.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 6:01 AM
Rachel had short hair in that photo, as the one's I have compared with Phoebe in the early 1990's. In that photo, which I still had until a couple years ago, she was wearing a white t-shirt and standing in front of a door outside a house. I don't understand my feelings about that photo. Not so much negative feeling and not quite lousy, but not how I want it to be. I don't understand that.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 6:04 AM
Which parts of those artificial memories of Rachel, who was important to me, are representative of my relationship with Phoebe, and which details are fiction that was created for some other reason, possibly created for positive reasons for the future with Phoebe and me?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 6:06 AM
Am I trying too hard to remember Phoebe?

But what the hell else can I do??!!

IT HAS BEEN 10 GODDAMNED YEARS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 6:22 AM
The lousiness of it all is simply because I have such a great woman that is my loving wife and that I cannot see this very minute!!

That is why I am so damned lousy!!!

You wouldn't understand!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenterologist


Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology (MeSH heading) is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied. Etymologically, the name is a combination of three Ancient Greek words gastros (stomach), enteron (intestine), and logos (reason).


Physicians practicing in this field of medicine are called gastroenterologists.










Space: Above And Beyond

Ray Butts

22 October 1995

Episode 5 Season 1 DVD video:

00:08:21


Raymond Thomas Butts: I'll tell you what. I'll drop these oak leaves for just 10 seconds because that's all it'll take to pound some respect into you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 31 January 2015