Monday, January 26, 2015

This Is the End (2013)




I sat through most of this unbelievably grateful having watched it today for the first time today that I didn't have to pay anything extra for that crap.

Then they said something that made me laugh.

Well, I agree that a public service announcement has a broad audience.

Then they said something else that made me laugh.

Well, I don't think I actually laughed. I remember one time earlier today I sort of laughed and that almost laugh was at something on television but I don't now recall what that was precisely.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/releaseinfo

IMDb


This Is the End (2013)

Release Info

USA 3 June 2013 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


All done bad things.
You know,
more bad than good...
In our lives.
It's time to pay the price.










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Genesis/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network > The Holy Bible > Genesis


Genesis

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.



































121514_a_svwl_wbsny_ (1838).jpg










From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 6/27/2012 is 5077 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - President's Commission on the Holocaust Remarks on Receiving the Final Report of the Commission ) is 5077 days



From 8/26/1976 ( the first known human case of Ebola ) To 6/27/2012 is 13089 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/3/2001 ( premiere US TV series "The Legend of Tarzan"::series premiere episode "Tarzan and the Race Against Time" ) is 13089 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-geronimo-machine.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=101097

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

520 - Remarks at the Congressional Picnic

June 27, 2012

The President. Hello, everybody!

Audience members. Hello!

The President. Now, you don't have to worry. I will not be singing. We have professionals for that. [Laughter] But on behalf of Michelle and myself, I just want to say welcome. We have a perfect day for a picnic.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 31

MOVEMENT


"So, they came back to talk to me again, asking the same fuckin' questions over and over, like they expect me to change my story."

"Did you?" the former FBI agent asked.

"No, there's only one story I'm going to tell, and that's the one I prepared in advance. How did you know that they might come to me like this?" Maclean asked.

"I used to be FBI. I've worked cases, and I know how the Bureau operates. They are very easy to underestimate, find then they appear-no, then you appear on the scope, and they start looking, and mainly they don't stop looking until they find something," Henriksen said, as a further warning to this kid.

"So, where are they now?" Maclean asked. "The girls, I mean."

"You don't need to know that, Kirk. Remember that. You do not need to know."

"Okay." Maclean nodded his submission.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


What are you doing?
What the hell are you doing?
-A demon is behind us!










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/26/2003 is 3202 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1974 ( Richard Nixon surrenders and abandons his illegal presence in the United States of America federal White House ) is 3202 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-microsoft-steve-ballmer.html ]


http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=9736


DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA


USS Nicholas Begins Visit To Neum, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Story Number: NNS030926-21 Release Date: 9/26/2003 3:32:00 PM

From 6th Fleet Public Affairs

BOSNIA (NNS) -- The U.S. guided-missile frigate USS Nicholas (FFG 47) arrived here today for a goodwill port visit. Along with the ship, Adm. Gregory Johnson, commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe, is visiting Neum



http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A40012-2003Oct3?language=printer

washingtonpost.com

Leak of Agent's Name Causes Exposure of CIA Front Firm

By Walter Pincus and Mike Allen

Washington Post Staff Writers

Saturday, October 4, 2003; Page A03

The leak of a CIA operative's name has also exposed the identity of a CIA front company, potentially expanding the damage caused by the original disclosure, Bush administration officials said yesterday.

The company's identity, Brewster-Jennings & Associates, became public because it appeared in Federal Election Commission records on a form filled out in 1999 by Valerie Plame, the case officer at the center of the controversy, when she contributed $1,000 to Al Gore's presidential primary campaign.

After the name of the company was broadcast yesterday, administration officials confirmed that it was a CIA front. They said the obscure and possibly defunct firm was listed as Plame's employer on her W-2 tax forms in 1999 when she was working undercover for the CIA. Plame's name was first published July 14 in a newspaper column by Robert D. Novak that quoted two senior administration officials. They were critical of her husband, former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV, for his handling of a CIA mission that undercut President Bush's claim that Iraq had sought uranium from the African nation of Niger for possible use in developing nuclear weapons.

The Justice Department began a formal criminal investigation of the leak Sept. 26.










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/27/2001 ( the George Walker Bush statement on the United States Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964 as scheduled severe criminal and global terrorism activity against the United States of America ) is 2534 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1972 ( Washington Post "FBI Finds Nixon Aides Sabotaged Democrats" by Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward ) is 2534 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/actionable-heresay.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011127-10.html


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 27, 2001

Executive Order Waiver of Dual Compensation Provisions of the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement Act of 1964










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1157300/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

E Pluribus Wiggum (2008)

Quotes


Lisa Simpson: Ralph can't be president. He's the dumbest person on the dumbest percentile group.

Homer Simpson: A president doesn't have to be smart. All he has to do is point the army and shoot.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb


First Blood (1982)

Quotes


Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 1/6/2008 is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/e-pluribus-wiggum-1138861/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 10

E. Pluribus Wiggum

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2008 on FOX

AIRED: 1/6/08










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 2/19/2013 is 6636 days

6636 = 3318 + 3318

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days



From 11/16/1954 ( premiere US film "The Yellow Mountain" ) To 2/19/2013 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 8/26/1976 ( the first known human case of Ebola ) To 2/19/2013 is 13326 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/28/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"I Am Furious Yellow" ) is 13326 days



From 4/16/1951 ( Harry Truman - Letter to Committee Chairmen on the Need for Assistance to Yugoslavia ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 17276 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/2013 is 17276 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-yellow-mountain.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=103257

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

105 - Statement on the Retirement of General John R. Allen

February 19, 2013










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

COLDPLAY

album: "Parachutes" (2000)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/yellow.html


COLDPLAY


"Yellow"


I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


BORG QUEEN: As you can see I have already found an equal. Data! Deactivate the self-destruct sequence.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


As my wife
opened the refrigerator and spoke










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


Hey, look.
Helicopter!
The good guys are here.
We are well. We'll be fine.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


Sorry, the house has many open spaces
.
I can hear everything they are saying.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


-But this is my area.
I'm sorry, I'm very scared.
Are you angry with me,
guy?
If I was upset with you,
guarantee that
had anything to do with the fact that he did not want
come to this house,
socially.
And now I'm stuck here
with a lot of people that hate










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=this-is-the-end

Springfield! Springfield!


This Is the End (2013)


And I began to hear people
and roars.
In [ your ] travels,
out there...
See something you describe as apocalyptic?



































DSC08520.JPG










1996 film "Independence Day" DVD video:

01:18:00 'Special Edition'


Dr. Brackish Okun: We're assuming they communicate with each other through some other means.

David Levinson: You're obviously not thinking about, uh, hand signals and body language.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 4:33 PM
I hate these feelings of insecurity that I might not actually be married to her.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 8:22 PM
Now that was just the best dream I just woke up from. Describing it just won't do it justice but I probably will later.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 9:12 PM
The part that almost makes it impossible to describe that dream as I want to is that there seemed to be a lot of nuance and emotion that I cannot even begin to articulate. The great part about the dream was that at the end, I realized the source of those great emotions was Phoebe. The character who represented her was someone that had been earlier riding in a car with me. There was some activity I was involved in that I can still see, but I don't understand what it means, and I don't feel like writing about it even though it probably all meant something. As for Phoebe, I walked into a room that looked almost like a restraunt because she and another woman were sitting at a booth-style table. In a nearby booth was a hologram of Marilyn Monroe and the two women giggled when the hologram effected a friendly demeanor as I approached and said "Hello, Elaine." That was funny to them but I don't really get it. Slightly before that, I was walking up to the woman, with feeling associated that I was seeing my girlfriend and I was going up to talk to her, and the closest person I can remember from my "memory" that she resembled was Tracey Grabski. She was wearing a U.S. Navy enlisted shirt that was white and short-sleeved. I want to say we were both in the Navy. I saw her rating badge on her sleeve and I made a comment about how I didn't know she was striking to be a Fire Controlman, as she had the rating badge of a FCSN, or E-3 Fire Controlman, on her shirt. She gave me a very endearing sideways look and said it wasn't her shirt. But there is a lot more detail and nuance than I can describe. It wasn't until the end of the dream I realized it was my shirt. And I am not sure if she actually spoke those words or whether she was lip-synching those words and I heard someone else speak those words. The next part I remember is that she was standing in front of me and I think she was going to kiss me but that was the woman who currently portrays the "Starbuck" character. There was some other stuff there at the end but it was more feelings than anything and it was about me getting to see Phoebe again sometime soon and I found myself thinking that the only way I could really express how much this dream meant to me would be through the beating of my heart as I hold her as close as I can.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 9:51 PM
I hate all this bullshit about substitutes for emotions. There is no substitute for my wife.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/08/07 10:29 PM
Most of the trouble in my life seems to be produced by people that worry I don't love them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 January 2015