Saturday, January 03, 2015

Tyreese





























C08058.JPG










http://www.hulu.com/watch/492659?utm_source=tvcom&utm_medium=aff&utm_campaign=tvcomaff&cmp=913

hulu


Survivors

Episode 1

Season 1










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyreese


Tyreese

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tyreese is a fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Chad Coleman in the American television series of the same name.

The direction of the character is contrasted between the two mediums. In the comic book series, Tyreese is one of the earliest characters to appear in the series, being first introduced after the death of Shane Walsh. Tyreese is shown to be a devoted father to his daughter Julie and an able-bodied fighter, while often conflicting with fellow group leader, Rick Grimes. His caring and compassionate side is also dominant in his personality, being a role model to Carl Grimes as well as taking on a secondary leadership role to the group of survivors. Despite this, he is shown to suffer from emotional fragility, especially after his daughter's death.

In the television series, he is not introduced until the third season and instead of a daughter he has a younger sister, Sasha. In part of the fourth season he acts as the primary caretaker of Rick and Lori Grimes's daughter, Judith. Tyreese is forced to face many difficult decisions and obstacles in the television series, such as the mysterious death of his girlfriend Karen and the deaths of Lizzie Samuels and her sister, Mika, whom he had protected after the downfall of the Prison. Because of this, Tyreese is displayed as emotionally and psychologically damaged, being unable to kill another human being, despite the severity of the case.

Despite the character's change of trajectory, Tyreese is a capable and strong survivor in both mediums, with his favored weapon being a hammer as opposed to firearms. His conflict with Rick Grimes is depicted in both mediums. In the comic book series, he leaves a significant mark on the group of survivors after his death, especially Michonne. In the television series, he is one of the last survivors of the newcomers to enter the Prison and one of the last people who lived in Woodbury who is still alive.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:42 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 25 January 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/take-us-to-your-leader.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar, but then I thought maybe someone had jammed a philips screwdriver between my knuckles. But there is no exit scar so I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps what ever did it didn't go down through my hand, rather went into my hand, towards my wrist and didn't exit. The oblong nature of the scar would support that possibility. It doesn't hurt though.

I was thinking about this time my clothes were filthy with salt. I remember that as a time on the Taylor but I am now wondering if it was dust, as in some kind of desert.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/02/06 10:18 PM
I have been wondering about a small scar on my abdomen. It could be a .22 caliber bullet wound judging by the size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 December 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.223_Remington

.223 Remington


The .223 Remington is a sporting cartridge with almost the same external dimensions as the 5.56x45mm NATO military cartridge. The name is commonly pronounced either two-two-three or two-twenty-three.[citation needed] It is loaded with a 0.224-inch (5.7 mm) diameter, jacketed bullet, with weights ranging from 40 to 90 grains (2.6 to 5.8 g), though the most common loading by far is 55 grains (3.6 g). When loaded with a bullet that expands, tumbles, or fragments in tissue, this cartridge is capable of delivering devastating terminal performance. Proponents of the hydrostatic shock theory contend that this includes remote wounding effects known as hydrostatic shock.

While the external case dimensions are very similar, the .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm differ in both maximum pressure and chamber shape. The maximum and mean pressures for some varieties of the 5.56 mm (different cartridge designations have different standards) exceed the SAAMI maximums for the .223 Remington, and the methods for measuring pressures differ between NATO and SAAMI. The 5.56 mm chamber specification has also changed over time since its adoption, as the current military loading (NATO SS-109 or US M855) uses longer, heavier bullets than the original loading did. This has resulted in a lengthening of the throat in the 5.56 mm chamber. Thus, while .223 Remington ammunition can be safely fired in a 5.56 mm chambered gun, firing 5.56 mm ammunition in a .223 Remington chamber may produce pressures in excess of even the 5.56 mm specifications due to the shorter throat.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Enemy_at_the_Gates.html


Enemy at the Gates


Vassili was born to fire a gun.|It's what he knows.
You and I were born|for a different purpose.
If Vassili were here,|he would tell you the same thing.
Where is he?|Where is Vassili?
Keep your head down.
- Tell me where he is.|- Stay into that pipe, Tania.
Stay in. Stay in!|Get your head in!
Slow down.
Don't shoot.
He's over there.
Do you see the pillar|in front of you?
I need you|to move round behind it.
Go.
Tania, I need you to find|a large piece of glass.
Piece of glass.
Do you see the kiln...
behind me to the left|of the factory?
Yes? I can't hear you.
- Yes.|- Yes.
Do you see...
the two louvers?
- Yes.|- Do you see the one...
with a broken slat?
Yes.
This is what|I want you to do.
- Are you ready?|- Yes.
Three... two... one...
Hello, Sacha.
He was right|where you said he'd be.
Nearly there.
He's very clever.










From 12/1/1948 ( premiere US film "Airlift to Berlin" ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 3369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Barney Miller" ) is 3369 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 2978 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/28/1973 ( the United States Endangered Species Act approved ) is 2978 days



From 12/11/1942 ( premiere US film "American Empire" ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/releaseinfo

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Release Info

USA 16 March 2001



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/fullcredits

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Full Cast & Crew


Jude Law ... Vassili Zaitsev


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:38 PM Sunday, December 10, 2006


I think the first detail about that collection of movies that stood out in my mind was how Bruce Willis and Mel Gibson portrayed taxi drivers in their movies. I found myself thinking about that Microsoft marketing slogan "Where do you want to go today?" and how that spacecraft I wrote of earlier, the Project Orion nuclear impulse drive, was referred to as a "space taxi." Some other plot elements from Bruce Willis's movie are about that comet mission I have been writing of. I think the movie is symbolic of how I used four bombs to destroy the comet and I was the fifth component of that mission. There were some other details that I can't remember now off-hand. It is interesting that Mel Gibson and Patrick Stewart were both in that movie and I remember writing a long time ago about my thoughts of him uncharacteristically portraying the bad guy. I am thinking that movie is a work about how my family, and others close to my heart, were seeing me lose my memory and it must have been an agonizing experience, probably what it is like to see someone suffer from Alzheimer's. As for "Peacemaker," it was a good action movie and I think it represents my military experience in general. I don't think I disarmed any nuclear bombs, but reading about the movie makes me think I was in Sarajevo as a counter-sniper at some point. The was a woman at Microsoft who reminded me of Sarajevo for some reason. I can't remember now where she was from originally, but I think it was Yugoslavia and she was put there in a cubicle next to me and on my team because of some assignment I had in the military.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 22, 2006

There used to be a sore spot on the surface of my neck. Eventually, I decided that is was from a seat belt. Something about the way it rubbed against my neck as I put the seat belt around me. I thought about it again today for some reason and I am thinking it was actually from a parachute harness.


Left-handed golfers would have their left hand lowest on the club. There is also a way to tell a left-handed golfer from a photo but I need to think more about that.


As I was riding the bus to the VA, I remembered something else that happened at Microsoft. I was complaining to a friend one day about how Sharon Bjeletich had put a curtain up at the entrance to her cube so no one could see in. That was the second cube I sat in after moving to that new floor in the Bellevue office. Sharon sat two cubicles from me. Eddy Hahn was in the cube between us. I believe that Sharon put that curtain up because she, and everyone else, knew that there were cameras outside the building staring in at me and she was being captured in the frame. I am certain that happened in 2000 because I remember something from Halloween when I was still on that floor and by Halloween of 2001, we were all out at Issaquah. Halloween of 1999, I was still a TAM and I remember another TAM dressed up as a hockey player and he asked me if I was trying to work. Eddy is that guy I wrote about that worked in Las Vegas before Microsoft. He is from Budapest. I can't remember where Sharon was from originally but she is the one I wrote about that reminds me of Sarajevo.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Journal June 15, 2006

IF I was in Sarajevo back in the early 90's, I hope I was a counter-sniper sniper, trying to stop those bastards that were shooting at civilians. Maybe that experience is the basis for something I was writing about a couple years ago. I was writing in my journal about sitting in the back room where we stored the trash in that house where we lived in De Queen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 June 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 03 January 2015