Friday, January 23, 2015

Well, I guess I know what I will watch next.




Somehow this is important.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT! My sleeping dreams are paranormal!

For some reason explained vaguely to my mind writing this now communicates to specific other people specific thoughts in my mind broadcast to the Ether.

Still, there is just something I can't figure out. Alien? Female?

Our minds connected





See, she's got people out there doing stuff too. Stuff I remember. Stuff I think about.

"Fear of heights". That's what she says, dullards.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: Nov 8, 1993


PICARD: You're right. We can't react to every random thought that crosses the other person's mind. Isn't astonishing, though, how much clutter there is in a consciousness. Odd memories coming to the surface. Bits of half-remembered songs.

CRUSHER: Stray day dreams, scattered minutiae. I wonder how true telepaths sift through it all. How can they really get to what someone's thinking if the minds keeps churning all this flotsam to the surface? That is not funny.

PICARD: I just wanted to see if you were still listening.

CRUSHER: I think our link is getting stronger.

PICARD: Maybe if we put some distance between us, that might weaken it. Not that I'm growing tired of hearing your most intimate thoughts.

CRUSHER: Certainly not.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/21.htm

Tomorrow is Yesterday

Stardate: 3113.2

Original Airdate: 26 Jan, 1967


KIRK: Could he be retrained to forget his family? His children?

CHRISTOPHER: The answer to that is no.

KIRK: You all right?

CHRISTOPHER: Yeah. I see physical training is required in your service, too.

SPOCK: Crude methods, but effective.

CHRISTOPHER: What does he mean by that?

MCCOY: It's just a joke, Captain.

KIRK: You said you had some additional information, Mister Spock?

SPOCK: I made an error in my computations.

MCCOY: Oh? This could be an historic occasion.

SPOCK: I find that we must return Captain Christopher to Earth after all.

CHRISTOPHER: Why? You said I made no relative contribution.

SPOCK: Poor choice of words on my part.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708732/quotes

IMDb


Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV Series)

I Borg (1992)

Quotes


Captain Jean-Luc Picard: They've declared war on our way of life. We're to be assimilated.

Doctor Beverly Crusher: But even in war, there are rules. You don't kill civilians indiscriminately.

Commander William T. Riker: There are no civilians among the Borg.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Think of them as a single collective being. There's no one Borg who is more an individual than your arm or your leg.

Doctor Beverly Crusher: How convenient.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Your point, Doctor?

Doctor Beverly Crusher: When I look at my patient, I don't see a collective consciousness, I don't see a hive. I see a living, breathing boy who has been hurt and who needs our help. And we're talking about sending him back to his people as an instrument of destruction.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=predestination

Springfield! Springfield!


Predestination (2014)


I know where I come from.
But where do all you zombies come from?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies


All You Zombies

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" '—All You Zombies—' " is a science fiction short story by Robert A. Heinlein. It was written in one day, July 11, 1958, and first published in the March 1959 issue of Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine after being rejected by Playboy.

The story involves a number of paradoxes caused by time travel.


Narrative order of events

The story involves an intricate series of time-travel journeys. It begins with a young man speaking to the narrator, the Bartender, in 1970. The young man is called the Unmarried Mother, because he writes stories for confession magazines, many of them presumably from the point of view of an unmarried mother.










From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite ) To 12/8/2003 is 450 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Tomorrow Is Yesterday" ) is 450 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/when-redskins-rode.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:48 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 23 January 2015