Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Reluctantly, in my profession, I've had to learn the difference between the imaginary world and the world that is real."




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/56.htm

Spectre Of The Gun

Stardate: 4385.3

Original Airdate: 25 Oct, 1968


SCOTT: (has a slug of whiskey) It's to kill the pain.

SPOCK: But this is painless.

SCOTT: Well, you should've warned me sooner, Mister Spock.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_officer_(United_States)


Warrant officer (United States)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


In the United States Armed Forces, the ranks of warrant officer (grades W-1 to W-5) (NATO: WO1-WO5) are rated as officers above the senior-most enlisted ranks, as well as officer cadets, midshipmen and candidates, but below the officer grade of O-1


Warrant officers are highly skilled, single-track specialty officers, and while the ranks are authorized by Congress, each branch of the uniformed services selects, manages, and utilizes warrant officers in slightly different ways. For appointment to warrant officer one (W-1), a warrant is approved by the secretary of the respective service. For chief warrant officer ranks (W-2 to W-5), warrant officers are commissioned by the President of the United States and take the same oath as regular commissioned officers (O-1 to O-10).

Warrant officers can and do command detachments, units, activities, vessels, aircraft, and armored vehicles; as well as lead, coach, train, and counsel subordinates. However, the warrant officer's primary task as a leader is to serve as a technical expert, providing valuable skills, guidance, and expertise to commanders and organizations in their particular field.


Marine Corps

History


During World War II, Congress abolished the titles of Marine Gunner, Chief Marine Gunner, Quartermaster Clerk, Chief Quartermaster Clerk, Pay Clerk and Chief Pay Clerk. Instead they would be designated warrant officer or commissioned warrant officer. In 1943, all Marine warrant officer ranks were aligned with the other services. They were warrant officer and commissioned warrant officer.

Then in 1949, the grade of WO (paygrade W-1) was created for warrant officers and CWO2, CWO3 and CWO4 (paygrades W-2, W-3, and W-4) were created for commissioned warrant officers. In 1954 title "Chief Warrant Officer" replaced "commissioned warrant officer" for those in grades CWO2, CWO3 and CWO4.

On 1 February 1992 the grade of CWO5 (paygrade W-5) was created and those who are appointed serve on the highest unit echelon levels.


Today

See also: Infantry Weapons Officer

The duties US Marine warrant officers typically fulfill are those that would normally call for the authority of a commissioned officer. However, they require an additional level of technical proficiency and practical experience that a commissioned officer would not have had the opportunity to achieve.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


I started trying to remember anything that could represent being on Mars. My first thought was of the Painted Desert. I forget which southwestern state that is located in. My mom mentioned it when the three of us were traveling in her VW "bug" from California back to Oklahoma. Then I remembered something about school in De Queen. Then I thought again about details from 4th grade. I remember thinking several times recently that I was being prompted to think of the 4th grade.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


I wonder if it was around July 20th this year I felt I was being prompted to remember 4th grade. 4th grade probably represents the journey to Mars and memories of early 5th grade have some elements of gathering rock samples on Mars. Need to think more about this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 21, 2006


I assume that I was an O-5 when I entered Microsoft and then was promoted to Captain sometime after that. Probably after Microsoft turned on me, which I don't know precisely when that was. But I think it is safe to assume that I was promoted to O-6 on June 7, 2000.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/26/2006 4:54 PM
I do have a memory that could support an advanced education at an early age. After Theda married James Nevells, he re-joined the Marines. He was assigned to the El Toro base in California and we moved from Arkansas to live in Santa Ana. I started 2nd grade out there and I remember my teacher talking to me one day. She said that I was being moved into an advanced class with 3rd graders. But I eventually went back to the class of 2nd graders.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 8:34 PM
A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/28/2006 8:50 PM
Kerry Burgess, at age 7, started first grade at De Queen Elementary, without going, puzzlingly, to kindergarten first, but maybe Thomas Ray, at age 7, started at Princeton University. Studying what, I don’t know, but maybe it was a major in computer science.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 29, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/29/2006 9:39 AM


Why was I feeling prompted to write about the 4th grade a while back? I have been wondering if I was actually in my 4th year at Princeton University at an age typically associated with 4th grade in elementary school.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/2/2006 3:43 PM
A long time ago I wrote about that time we lived with James Nevells parents for a while. I think that was after we moved back from Santa Ana, CA. I’m pretty sure that was the second grade. I “remember” Thedia and James gave me my first bicycle for Christmas when we lived there. It was the one that had the word Westpoint painted on it. Sometime later, I “remember” yelling “Hey Mom, watch this!”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: Congratulations on making Captain. I'm sorry I wasn't there.

Apollo: Thank you, sir.

Adama: How's your mother?

Apollo: Getting married.

Adama: Good for her. We spoke about a year ago, had a real heart-to-heart, it was good.

Apollo: I'm glad to hear that, sir, will that be all?

Adama: Why don't you talk to me, Lee?

Apollo: What do you want to talk about?

Adama: About anything. You've been here for an hour.

Apollo: Well, I don't have anything to say. My orders said, report here and participate in the ceremony, so I'm, I'm here. And I'm gonna participate in the ceremony. There wasn't, wasn't anything in my orders about having any heart-to-heart chats with the old man.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_(United_States_O-3)


Captain (United States O-3)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


In the United States Army, captain is a company grade officer rank, with the pay grade of O-3. It ranks above first lieutenant and below major.


An Army and Marine captain generally commands company-sized units. When given such a command, they bear the title company commander. Captains also instruct at service schools and combat training centers and are often staff officers at the battalion level. Marine captains also serve as officer selection officers, commanding recruiting stations for commissioned officers.


MARSOCs fourteen-man Marine Special Operations Teams (MSOT) and U.S. Army Special Forces Operational Detachments Alpha are commanded by a captain.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/26/2006 4:54 PM


I started 2nd grade out there and I remember my teacher talking to me one day. She said that I was being moved into an advanced class with 3rd graders.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 September 2006 excerpt ends]










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/1966 ( the first flight of the Northrop M2-F2 heavyweight lifting body aircraft ) is 252 days



From 2/7/1990 ( the Soviet Union Communist Party announcement ) To 10/15/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Karl Rove testimony as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all Patrick J. Fitzgerald activity & all Karl Rove activity ) is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/race-for-superconductor.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - President Bush's top political adviser, Karl Rove, testified Friday before a federal grand jury trying to determine if an administration official leaked the name of an undercover CIA officer.

Rove spent more than two hours testifying before the panel, which White House spokesman Scott McClellan said showed that Rove was "doing his part to cooperate" in the investigation










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/soviet-communist-party-gives-up-monopoly-on-political-power

HISTORY


THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Feb 7, 1990:

Soviet Communist Party gives up monopoly on political power

The Central Committee of the Soviet Union's Communist Party agrees to endorse President Mikhail Gorbachev's recommendation that the party give up its 70-year long monopoly of political power. The Committee's decision to allow political challenges to the party's dominance in Russia was yet another signal of the impending collapse of the Soviet system.

At the end of three days of extremely stormy meetings dealing with economic and political reforms in the Soviet Union, the Central Committee announced that it was endorsing the idea that the Soviet Communist Party should make "no claim for any particular role to be encoded in the Constitution" that was currently being rewritten. The proposal was but one of many made by President Gorbachev during the meetings. Critics of Gorbachev's plan charged that dissipating the Communist Party's power would erode the gains made since the Bolshevik Revolution and would weaken the international stature of the Soviet Union. Supporters, however, carried the day--they noted the impatience of the Soviet people with the slow pace of change and the general pessimism about the crumbling economy under communist rule. As one Communist Party official noted, "Society itself will decide whether it wishes to adopt our politics." However, he was also quick to add that the move by the Central Committee did not mean that the Communist Party was removing itself from public affairs. Many foreign observers stressed that even in a new pluralistic political system in Russia, the well-established party would have immense advantages over any challengers.

The response from the United States was surprise and cautious optimism. One State Department official commented that, "The whole Soviet world is going down the drainpipe with astonishing speed. It's mind-boggling." Former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger indicated that he was "personally gratified and astonished that anyone would have the chance to say such things in Moscow without being shot." President George Bush was more circumspect, merely congratulating President Gorbachev for his "restraint and finesse."

Ironically, the fact that the Communist Party was willing to accept political challenges to its authority indicated how desperately it was trying to maintain its weakening power over the country. The measures were little help, however--President Gorbachev resigned on December 25, 1991 and the Soviet Union officially ceased to exist on December 31, 1991.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/vigilante-hideout.html


Vigilante Hideout



Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

07 March 1973


00:02:25


Dr. Rudy Wells: Hey, Steve. You got a positive genius for antagonizing the wrong people.

Colonel Steve Austin: I know. It's the story of my life.










From 7/30/1923 ( premiere US film "Legally Dead" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 25376 days

25376 = 12688 + 12688

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/2000 is 12688 days



From 12/5/1973 ( premiere US film "Serpico" ) To 7/29/2000 is 9733 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/26/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Starbucks IPO ) is 9733 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/10/breaking-news-hollywood-saves-america.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/06/jericho-2006.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Brad Pitt

Date of Birth

18 December 1963, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA

Birth Name

William Bradley Pitt


Spouse

Jennifer Aniston (29 July 2000 - 2 October 2005) (divorced)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058824/quotes

IMDb


Lost in Space (1965–1968)

Quotes


Dr. Smith: Oh, the pain, the pain.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 January 2015