Saturday, January 03, 2015

"Me too!"





























DSC05801.JPG










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: What you got are silica pathways to the brain, or whatever it is you call that thing you pretend to think with.



































DSC08024.JPG



































DSC07995.JPG

































http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000ETwd06ZI2D0/s/860/860/SpokaneWagon1.jpg










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: It's decomposing as we speak.

Leoben: It's the storm, isn't it? It puts out something. Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology. That's it, isn't it? And this is a refuge, that's why you put a fleet out here. Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack. Right, well, that's not enough Adama. I've been here for hours. Once they find you, it won't take them that long to destroy you. They'll be in and out before they even get a headache.

Adama: Maybe. (He grabs Leoben, pushes him up against the wall.) But you, you won't find out, because you'll be dead in a few minutes. How does that make you feel? If you can feel.

Leoben: Oh, I can feel more than you could ever conceive of, Adama. But I won't die. When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one. And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are



































DSC07906.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=independence-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Independence Day (1996)


I gotta see this.
The signal!



































DSC08020.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:00 PM Thursday, August 25, 2011


Alex and Michael





I woke up this morning and I guess I had just then been dreaming about a story I was writing about those two. I was feeling as though the details were something I had been thinking of before I awoke. I awoke thinking about how if there were ever in this world two little kids that needed firearms then those are the two.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 August 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 03 January 2015