Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Queen





























DSC08326.JPG



































DSC08327.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/walked-right-into-it.html


I spoke to that UWMC psychiatrist first and then during those three or four days I was there in June 2005 another doctor started talking with me in a conference room and he told me he was the doctor in charge of the UWMC. Then he told me that I was lucky


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sunday, May 08, 2011 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM


I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/07 5:50 AM


That's what the POW guards always say: Today, Ray. You're going home today, Ray. You'll be eating dinner with your family tonight, Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Apollo 13 (1995)


Jim Lovell: Just a little while longer Freddo. Just a little while longer, we're gonna hit that water in the South Pacific. Open up that hatch. It's 80 degrees out there.

Fred Haise, Sr.: 80 degrees.










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html


THE KILLERS


"All These Things That I've Done"


Is there room for one more son
One more son










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=twelve-monkeys

Springfield! Springfield!


Twelve Monkeys (1995)


[ Jeffrey Goines: ] Why don't I try to escape? That's what you were gonna ask. Good question. Very good question. Intelligent. Because I would be crazy to escape. I have sent out word. I am all taken care of.

[ James Cole: ] What does that mean?

[ Jeffrey Goines: ] I've managed to contact certain underlings, evil spirits, secretaries of secretaries, and other assorted minions who will contact my father. And when my father finds out I'm in this kind of place, he'll have them transfer me to one of those classy joints... where they treat you properly, like a person, a guest! With sheets and towels like a big hotel, with great drugs for all of us nut-case, lunatic, maniac devils!










http://www.royal.gov.uk/ImagesandBroadcasts/TheQueensChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcast1991.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


Christmas Broadcast 1991


In 1952, when I first broadcast to you at Christmas, the world was a very different place to the one we live in today.

Only seven years had passed since the end of the most destructive wars in the history of mankind. Even the end of the hostilities did not bring the true peace for which so many had fought and died. What became known as the 'Cold War' sustained an atmosphere of suspicion, anxiety and fear for many years.

Then, quite suddenly, everything began to change, and the changes have happened with bewildering speed. In 1989 the Berlin Wall came down. Since then the rest of the world has watched, fascinated, as oppressive regimes have crumbled under popular pressure.

One by one, these liberated peoples have taken the first hesitant, and sometimes painful, steps towards open and democratic societies.

Naturally, we welcome this, and it may be that we can help them achieve their aims. But, in doing that, we need to remind ourselves of the essential elements which form the bedrock of our own free way of life - so highly valued and so easily taken for granted.

This can be an opportunity to reflect on our good fortune, and on whether we have anything to offer by way of example to those who have recently broken free of dictatorship. We, who claim to be of the free world, should examine what we really mean by freedom, and how we can help to ensure that, once in place, it is there to stay.

There are all sorts of elements to a free society, but I believe that among the most important is the willingness of ordinary men and women to play a part in the life of their community, rather than confining themselves to their own narrow interests.

The parts they play may not be major ones - indeed they can frequently turn out to be thankless tasks. The wonder is, though, that there are so many who are prepared to devote much of their lives, for no reward, to the service of their fellow men and women.

Without their dedication, where would our churches and charities be, for instance? Without such people, many would be unable to enjoy the pleasure which the arts bring to our daily lives.

Governments can encourage and support, but it is the volunteers who work away for nothing in administration or spend their weekends seeing fair play, who make sport and physical recreation so worthwhile.

I am constantly amazed by the generosity of donors and subscribers, great and small, who give so willingly and often towards the enjoyment of others. Without them these voluntary organisations simply would not exist.

The peoples of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe have broken the mould of autocracy. I hope that we will be able to help them as they learn that the democracy which has replaced it depends, not on political structures, but on the goodwill and the sense of responsibility of each and every citizen.

It is not, of course, as simple as that. All the selfless voluntary work in the world can be wasted if it disregards the views and aspirations of others. There are any number of reasons to find fault with each other, with our Governments, and with other countries.

But let us not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly of wisdom and we must always be ready to listen and respect other points of view.

At the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Zimbabwe this autumn, we saw an example of mutual tolerance and respect for the views of others on an international scale. Leaders of the fifty nations came together to discuss the future.

They met in peace, they talked freely, they listened, they found much on which to agree, and they set a new direction for the Commonwealth. I am sure that each derived strength and reassurance in the process.

That was just one event in a year of massive and historic change. This time last year we were thinking of the servicemen and women in the Gulf, and of the hostages in captivity. Our prayers for their safe homecoming have largely been answered.

This Christmas we can take heart in seeing how, in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, where it has endured years of persecution and hardship, the Christian faith is once again thriving and able to spread its message of unselfishness, compassion and tolerance.

Next February will see the fortieth anniversary of my father's death and of my Accession. Over the years I have tried to follow my father's example and to serve you as best I can.

You have given me, in return, your loyalty and your understanding, and for that I give you my heartfelt thanks. I feel the same obligation to you that I felt in 1952. With your prayers, and your help, and with the love and support of my family, I shall try to serve you in the years to come.

May God bless you and bring you a Happy Christmas.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Quotes


Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 9/15/2006 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Queen" ) is 5378 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/24/1980 ( Peter Sellers deceased ) is 5378 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-queen-2006.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436697/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Queen (2006)

UK 15 September 2006










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=twelve-monkeys

Springfield! Springfield!


Twelve Monkeys (1995)


I remember being very afraid
for that little boy.
All alone, down that well, not knowing
if anybody's gonna get him out.
The first time I was ever
really afraid when I was a kid.
What do you mean,
when you were a kid?
Never mind.
Just a prank, a hoax.
That boy's hiding in a barn.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=twelve-monkeys

Springfield! Springfield!


Twelve Monkeys (1995)


Is this a joke?
I don't know any scientists.
Duanne, get out-
James who?
Wasn't who you expected?
No. It was some lady.
She didn't know anything.
Well, maybe it was
the wrong number.
No. That's why they chose me.
I remember things.
James, where did you grow up?
Dr. Railly.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 January 2015