Friday, September 09, 2016

"If you don't mind, Mister Cochrane, I'd like more than just a statement that you were marooned here."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/05/10 1:06 AM
Most of the time I was parked near what is labeled as Lake West. I wanted to stay a few miles away at that highest peak but the night temperatures got so cold that I would drive back to the lower evevations where the temperature at night was bearable. There was also firewood at the lower elevation and I did not find adequate firewood at the higher elevation. I wanted to drive around more but I was out of money and almost out of gasoline.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/05/10 1:20 AM
According to the terrain map, the elevation difference was about 2000 feet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/05/10 1:22 AM
I could see a road on the side of another ridge to my north that had a deep valley between where I was and I wanted to drive over there but I was low on gasoline and so that point where I was staying during most of the daylight hours as well as sometimes through the nighttime as I was sleeping in my Jeep was the farthest point I made it although I did drive about a mile farther before I decided to conserve gasoline. I was waiting for something I decided after I had been there for a few days. I was not really certain what I was waiting for but I was certain that I was waiting for something to happen.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/05/10 1:29 AM
That was the "First Contact" point from the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact." That was some kind of prearranged signal. But I am the vessel. Now I am some kind of Moses returning from the mountain with the commandments from God.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 July 2010 excerpt ends]










From 10/24/2007 to 07/05/2010 is 985 days

From 07/05/2010 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 985 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 11:15 AM
Is there some place to go into the FBI and report criminal activity by employees of the DOJ?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LAFORGE: I get it. ...That's pretty funny.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: ...but I'm ready to make history! Ha, ha, ha.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 09 September 2016