Friday, September 09, 2016

Wraith!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:20 PM
After watching "The Sixth Sense" on television the other day I remember something a little kid was doing in the Safeway supermarket several weeks ago and I wonder if that kid wanted help. She was walking similar to how "Cole Sear" was when he apparently had been avoiding walking to the bathroom, I guess because he was scared of the ghosts lurking around. I just now wondered if there was something about that ghost he did see, which I think was the dead woman who had slashed her wrist and was talking about how her bad husband had made her do that. I then remembered the scene of the dead girl who wanted "Cole" to give the secret video tape to her father who then noted that his wife had been poisoning the daughter who was then the ghost talking to "Cole." As I walked past that woman and the little kid, the woman asked the girl why she said something that I now forget but that I think was related to her walking as though she needed to go the bathroom. I just thought to myself about how those people are always doing weird stuff around me in there, trying to get my attention.

After watching "The Sixth Sense" I started to wonder if I really do see dead people. That makes me think of something I said while I was inpatient at the UW Medical Center in 2005 where I responded, I think is the reason, that I had no idea if I was hallucinating because I could be hallucinating seeing one of the chairs, as I pointed to an empty chair in the room with the three of us, and how would I know if it was real or not. The person the regular doctor brought in, on the pretense of some kind of training, asked me "What chair?" and I have wondered since then if that is the type of question even a student would ask.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:32 PM
I don't think I noted that observation from the supermarket I just noted but I might have noted soon afterwards, after another observation just after that, about how I wondered if children are being mind-controlled by these super-intelligent beings and what they do around me has something to do with so that their actions are registered through my eyes.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:47 PM
Today, for the first time, I stopped at that express take out deli at Safeway nearby and bought an order of brocoli and chicken with chow mein.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930408&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201008301730&cn=113

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

113 KCPQDT: Monday, August 30 5:30 PM

Sitcom, Animated

G.I. (Annoyed Grunt)

Homer falls prey to Army recruiters and lands in basic training; after infuriating his hard-nosed colonel (Kiefer Sutherland), Homer is put in charge of the war games.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Pamela Hayden, Hank Azaria, Tress MacNeille, Russi Taylor Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Nov 12, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:50 PM
They were creeping me out too but I was feeling compelled to risk it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2010 excerpt ends]










From 2/13/2008 to 8/30/2010 is 929 days

From 8/30/2010 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 929 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/08 10:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_in_the_Plastic_Bubble

The film centers on the life of Tod Lubitch, who was born with an improperly functioning immune system. This means that contact with unfiltered air may kill him, so he must live out his life in incubator conditions. He lives with his parents, since they decided to move him from the hospital where he was being kept as a boy. He is constricted to staying in his room all his life, where he eats, learns, reads and exercises, while being protected from the outside world by various coverings.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/08 5:37 PM
I am too exhausted to fall asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 2

EPISODE NUMBER - 102

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


SHEPPARD: That has to kill you.

(He pulls the spear out of her. She collapses to the floor.)

WRAITH CELL. Teyla and the others are climbing through the gap blasted in the cell door.

WRAITH HALL.

SHEPPARD (to Ford): How'd you find me?

FORD: Tread marks. Standard issue. Sir, let's go.

WRAITH (lying on the floor, clearly in pain): You don't know what you have done. We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep. When I die, the others will awake. (She gasps, and her voice deepens for her final dramatic announcement.) All of them. (She dies.)

(Sheppard puts the Wraith weapon down and grabs the scanner.)

FORD: What's she talking about? How many are left?

(Sheppard looks at the scanner.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3688.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:37 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 09 September 2016