Sunday, November 22, 2009

Backfire




http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_47

Back to the Future


:47:09
Doc...

:47:12
...I'm from the future.

:47:14
I came here in a time machine
that you invented.

:47:17
Now, I need your help
to get back to the year 1985.

:47:23
My God!

:47:29
Do you know what this means?

:47:33
It means that
this damn thing doesn't work at all!

:47:37
- You got to help me. You are the only
one who knows how your time machine works.

:47:41
Time machine?

:47:43
I haven't invented any time machine.

:47:47
Okay. I'll prove it to you.

:47:49
Look at my driver's license. Expires 1987.

:47:52
Look at my birthday.
I haven't even been born yet.

:47:56
And look at this picture.

:47:58
It's my brother, my sister and me.

:48:00
Look at her sweatshirt, Doc.
"Class of 1984"?

:48:04
Pretty mediocre photographic fakery.
They cut off your brother's hair.

:48:09
I'm telling the truth.
You got to believe me.

:48:11
Then tell me, future boy...

:48:14
...who's president of the United States
in 1985?

:48:18
-Ronald Reagan.
-Ronald Reagan? The actor?

:48:23
Then who's vice president? Jerry Lewis?

:48:27
I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady.
- Wait, Doc!

:48:30
And Jack Benny is treasury secretary.

:48:32
- Listen to me.

:48:34
I've had enough jokes for one evening.
Good night, future boy!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0505353/

"Adam-12"

Log 81 (1969)

Original Air Date: 4 January 1969 (Season 1, Episode 14)

Plot: After roll call, Reed and Malloy provide backup at a robbery, help a lost man return home, handle a call about a prowler, then respond to a silent alarm. Malloy demonstrates for Reed the importance of "officer presence".










Excerpt from copy of book, "The Reagan Diaries": 1986 Wednesday, February 19

Watched two short films - one on my unfavorite actor, Quadafy & one on how C.I.A. officers are made. [...]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37238&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

May 12th, 1986

The President. Well, thank you all for being here. Nancy and I want to welcome you all to the White House for this happy occasion. On days like this and at lunches like this, I find myself looking up and thinking what a wonderful job I have. We're here today to present the Medal of Freedom to seven Americans. This medal is the highest civilian honor our nation can bestow. And I've always thought it highly significant that we call it not the Medal of Talent or the Medal of Valor or the Medal of Courage or Genius but the Medal of Freedom. I think that says a lot about our values and what we honor and what we love.

Freedom is important to all of us. As someone who spent many years making speeches, I have quoted many definitions of freedom—some very moving and eloquent. But I've always liked George Orwell's blunt and unadorned statement. He said, "Freedom is the right to say no." There's something kind of happily rebellious about that definitions and I thought of it this morning because I decided this year's recipients of the Medal of Freedom are distinguished by this. You're a group of happy rebels. In your careers and in the way you have lived your lives, you've all said no—a most emphatic no—to mediocrity, to averageness, to timidity. You've said no to the rules of the game and the regulations of the day. You've said no to the conventional wisdom, no to the merely adequate, no to the limits and limitations on yourselves and others.

But it's probably true that there is little point to freedom unless it's accompanied by a big yes! And each of you has uttered a resounding Whitmanesque yes to many things—to excellence and risk and reach, to courage and the untried and the supposedly impossible. You've rebelled against the artificial and embraced the authentic. You've achieved a great deal. And your creativity itself has been life-affirming, for creation is a profoundly faithful act, an act that says, "I trust in the future, and I trust in life itself."

You're all originals. You've all made America better—a better place—and you've made it seem a better place in the eyes of the people of the world. And this today is just our way of saying thanks. And without further ado, I'm going to read the citations for the medals now and award them to the recipients.


General Matthew B. Ridgway:

When a soldier rising, sword in hand, reaches to protect an idea—freedom, liberty, human kindness—the world is, for a moment, hushed. Greatness is often born in quiet, in stillness. And so it was that night in June of 1944 when General Matthew B. Ridgway prayed the words God spoke to Joshua.. "I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." D-day saved a continent, and so, a world. And Ridgway helped save D-day. Heroes come when they're needed; great men step forward when courage seems in short supply. World War II was such a time. And there was Ridgway.










From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 7166 days

7166 = 3583 + 3583

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3583 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37516&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986

June 25th, 1986

By the President of the United States
of America










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37786&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 5520 - National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day, 1986

August 28, 1986

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Courage and sacrifice are no strangers to America. In every war since our first struggle for independence, America's prisoners of war have endured terrible hardships and have been called upon to make extraordinary sacrifices. The bravery, perseverance, and profound devotion to duty of our POWs and MIAs have earned them a place of honor in the hearts of all Americans. Their heroism is an inspiration to future generations. Their spirit of hope and their commitment to the defense of freedom are a claim on our loyalty to them.

All Americans are also deeply moved by the pain and suffering endured by the families and friends of those who remain missing or unaccounted for. We share both their burden and their commitment to secure the release of any U.S. personnel who may still be held against their will, to recover the missing, to resolve the accounting, and to relieve the suffering of our missing servicemen. Until the P.O.W./M.I.A. issue has been resolved, it will continue to be a matter of the highest national priority. As a symbol of this national commitment, the P.O.W./M.I.A. Flag will fly over the White House, the Departments of State and Defense, the Veterans' Administration, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on September 19, 1986. It will also fly over the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

In order to recognize the special debt all Americans owe to the men and women who gave up their freedom in the service of our country and to reaffirm our commitment to their families, the Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 220, has designated September 19, 1986, as "National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day," and authorized and requested the President to issue a proclamation in observance of this occasion.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim Friday, September 19, 1986, as National P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day. I call on all Americans to join in honoring all former American prisoners of war, those still missing, and their families who have made extraordinary sacrifices on behalf of this country. I also call upon State and local officials and private organizations to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of August, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and eleventh.

RONALD REAGAN










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34391

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks on the 750th Anniversary of the Founding of Berlin

June 12th, 1987

The President. Well, Chancellor Kohl and Mayor Diepgen, Ambassador Burt, ladies and gentlemen: It's an honor for me to be able to join you today at this 750th birthday party for the city of Berlin. I'm especially pleased to be here today because—well, it's not often that I get to go to a birthday party for something that's older than I am. [Laughter]

But to subject you to a second speech here— [laughter] —you know, I keep thinking of a story of ancient Rome, where, on a Saturday afternoon, the hungry lions were turned loose on the little group of people there on the floor of the Coliseum, and they came charging toward them. And one individual stepped out of the group, said something very quietly, and the lions all laid down. Well, the crowd was enraged and horrified that they're going to be denied the show. And Caesar sent for the man who had spoken to the lions. And they brought him, and he said, "What did you say to them that made them act like that?" And he said, "I just told them that after they ate, there'd be speeches." [Laughter]










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_02

Flight of the Intruder

:02:55
That's it.

:02:58
God, look at those mothers.

:02:59
Rows and rows of them.

:03:02
If we just knew where that was.

:03:04
People's Resistance Park,
Park of the People.

:03:06
It's there somewhere.

:03:07
So that's the Land of Oz.










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/4/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Adam-12"::"Log 81 - The Long Walk" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 5969 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 5969 days



From 6/6/1942 ( the final air attacks of the World War 2 Battle of Midway and U.S. Navy Task Force 16 breaks off contact with the enemy ) To 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) is 7839 days

From 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7839 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 3084 days

From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3084 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. ) is 8352 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. by means of the U.S. Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 8352 days



From 10/18/1974 ( premiere US film "Airport 1975" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3856 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." features central figures "Dr. Marcus Welby" and "Dr. Steven Kiley" ) is 3856 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) is 1570 days

From 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 1570 days



From 1/15/1972 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first detonation of atomic bomb by communist People's Republic of China ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7510 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/24/1979 ( date hijacked from me:Eagles "The Long Run" ) is 7510 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) is 535 days

From 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 535 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M

Tupolev Tu-22M

Maiden flight 30 August 1969

Introduction 1972

The Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO reporting name "Backfire") is a supersonic, swing-wing, long-range strategic and maritime strike bomber developed by the Soviet Union.

The first major production version, entering production 1972, was the Tu-22M2 ('Backfire-B'), with longer wings and an extensively redesigned, area ruled fuselage (raising the crew complement to four), twin NK-22 engines with F-4 Phantom II-style intakes, and new undercarriage carrying the landing gear in the wing glove rather than in large pods. These were most commonly armed with long-range cruise missiles/anti-ship missiles, typically one or two AS-4 'Kitchen' anti-shipping missiles.










From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) To 6/25/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rollerball" ) is 3696 days

From 6/25/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rollerball" ) To 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 3696 days



From 4/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Dallas"::premiere miniseries episode "Digger's Daughter" ) To 12/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Falcon Crest"::premiere episode "In His Father's House" starring my maternal grandmother as central figure "Angela Channing" ) is 1342 days

From 12/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Falcon Crest"::premiere episode "In His Father's House" starring my maternal grandmother as central figure "Angela Channing" ) To 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 1342 days



From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 7451 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/9/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Scarface" & premiere US film "Christine" & premiere US film "Sudden Impact" ) is 7451 days



From 9/8/1966 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek":premiere episode "The Man Trap" ) To 2/22/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my Orion space ship and I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 3454 days

From 2/22/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my Orion space ship and I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 3454 days



From 1/4/1967 ( date hijacked from me:"The Doors" including "Break On Through To The Other Side" and including "Light My Fire" ) To 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3395 days



From 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica" includes central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) to 8/7/1985 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader and International Terrorist Leader that is Ted Turner & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Turner Broadcasting System & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20F12F83A5C0C7B8CDDA10894DD484D81&scp=1&sq=tbs+mgm&st=nyt

TURNER ACQUIRING MGM MOVIE EMPIRE

By GERALDINE FABRIKANT (NYT); Financial Desk

August 8, 1985, Thursday

Late City Final Edition, Section A, Page 1, Column 5, 1227 words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

The MGM/UA Entertainment Company yesterday accepted a $1.5 billion takeover bid from Ted Turner, the Atlanta broadcasting entrepreneur. The acquisition will put Mr. Turner at the head of one of the most highly diversified empires in the entertainment industry, adding movies to a business that already encompasses sports teams, ...



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1985_29536

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: THU 08/08/1985


Turner drops CBS bid, goes after MGM-UA

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Cable TV magnate Ted Turner has announced plans to acquire the roaring lion of MGM-UA Entertainment Co. and drop his bid to buy the eye of CBS Inc.

Turner Broadcasting System Inc. agreed Wednesday to acquire MGM-UA for $29 a share, leaving some industry analysts questioning whether Turner, TBS chairman, can raise the $1.5 billion cash for the deal.










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20

Wizard of Oz


1:20:40
Courage!

1:20:41
What makes the dawn come up
like thunder?

1:20:45
Courage!

1:20:47
What makes the Hottentot so hot?

1:20:50
What puts the ´"ape´" in apricot?

1:20:52
What have they got that I ain´t got?

1:20:55
Courage!

1:20:56
You can say that again.

1:21:04
The Wizard says, ´"Go away! ´"

1:21:14
Go away?

1:21:17
Looks like we came a long way for nothing.

1:21:23
And I was so happy!

1:21:26
I thought I was on my way home.

1:21:29
Don´t cry, Dorothy.

1:21:31
We´ll get you to the Wizard.










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/01_48

Wizard of Oz


1:48:36
How can I ever thank you enough?

1:48:38
Well, you can´t. As for you, my fine friend,
you are a victim of disorganized thinking.

1:48:44
You´re under the unfortunate delusion...

1:48:47
...that simply because you run away
from danger you have no courage.

1:48:51
You are confusing courage with wisdom.

1:48:54
Back where I come from we have men
who are called heroes.

1:48:59
Once a year they take their fortitude
out of mothballs...

1:49:03
...and parade it down the main street
of the city.

1:49:06
And they have no more courage
than you have.

1:49:09
But they have one thing
that you haven´t got:

1:49:13
A medal!

1:49:15
Therefore, for meritorious conduct...

1:49:20
...extraordinary valor, conspicuous bravery
against wicked witches...

1:49:25
...I award you the Triple Cross.

1:49:29
You are now a member
of the Legion of Courage!

1:49:38
Shucks, folks, I´m speechless!

1:49:42
As for you, my galvanized friend,
you want a heart!

1:49:47
You don´t know how lucky you are
not to have one.

1:49:50
Hearts will never be practical
until they can be made unbreakable.

1:49:56
But I still want one.

1:49:59
Back where I come from there are men
who do nothing all day but good deeds.

1:50:04
They are called...

1:50:09
...good-deed-doers and their hearts are
no bigger than yours.

1:50:13
But they have one thing you haven´t got:
A testimonial!

1:50:18
Therefore, in consideration
of your kindness...

1:50:21
...I take pleasure at this time
in presenting you...

1:50:25
...with a small token of our esteem
and affection.

1:50:30
And remember, my sentimental friend...

1:50:33
...that a heart is not judged
by how much you love...

1:50:37
...but by how much you are loved
by others.

1:50:45
It ticks! Listen!

1:50:48
Look, it ticks!










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/00_35

Wizard of Oz


:35:32
This is the Wicked Witch of the West.
She´s worse than the other one was.

:35:36
Who killed my sister?
Who killed the Witch of the East?

:35:41
Was it you?

:35:43
No, no. It was an accident.
I didn´t mean to kill anybody.

:35:48
Well, my little pretty,
I can cause accidents, too!

:35:52
Aren´t you forgetting the ruby slippers?

:35:54
The slippers, yes!

:35:58
The slippers!

:36:09
They´re gone!

:36:10
The ruby slippers!
What have you done with them?

:36:13
Give them back to me or I´ll--

:36:15
It´s too late! There they are...

:36:17
...and there they´ll stay!

:36:24
Give me back my slippers!

:36:26
I´m the only one who knows
how to use them.

:36:29
They´re of no use to you.
Give them back to me.

:36:32
-Give them back!
-Keep tight inside of them.

:36:35
Their magic must be very powerful,
or she wouldn´t want them so badly.

:36:39
You stay out of this, Glinda,
or I´ll fix you as well!

:36:43
Rubbish! You have no power here.

:36:45
Begone, before somebody drops a house
on you, too!

:36:49
Very well, I´ll bide my time.










From 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1516 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/27/1963 ( premiere US film "The Day of the Triffids" ) is 1516 days



From 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 12292 days

12292 = 6146 + 6146

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/30/1975 ( Eldrick "Tiger" Woods ) is 6146 days



From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 6986 days

6986 = 3493 + 3493

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:actor Will Smith ) is 3493 days



From 10/21/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Bat*21" ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1596 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 10621 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/1/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" & U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day 1988 including Bataan & premiere US film "Bright Lights, Big City" starring my wife ) is 10621 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 10432 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/24/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Tour of Duty" ) is 10432 days



From 11/30/1926 ( date hijacked from me:actor Richard Crenna central figure "Rambo" films as U.S. Army Special Forces Colonel "Samuel Trautman" ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 25798 days

25798 = 12899 + 12899

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft as an act of terrorist sabotage by NASA & Microsoft-Corbis ) is 12899 days



From 10/22/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor Christopher Lloyd central figure "Back To The Future" franchise as time-machine inventor and time-traveler "Dr. Emmett Brown" ) To 7/18/1997 ( Eugene Shoemaker murdered by Microsoft-Corbis-NASA ) is 21454 days

21454 = 10727 + 10727

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/15/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard" features central figure New York City Police Detective "John McClane" ) is 10727 days


http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/sl9/news81.html

Eugene Shoemaker (1928-1997)

EUGENE M. SHOEMAKER (1928-1997)

Written by Brian Marsden

Gene Shoemaker, renowned both as a geologist and an astronomer, and a member of the Board of Directors of The Spaceguard Foundation, was killed instantly on the afternoon of July 18, when his car collided head-on with another vehicle on an unpaved road in the Tanami Desert northwest of Alice Springs, in the Northern Territory of Australia.


Together with the other observing programs at Palomar, the Shoemakers have ensured that Palomar recently became and is likely to remain the leading site for the discovery of asteroids, with currently more than 13 percent of asteroids that have been numbered having been found there. A few months before the Shoemaker program was terminated came its "defining moment", with Gene receiving the thrill of his lifetime when some 20 components of one of those 32 comets were observed to crash into the planet Jupiter with astoundingly dramatic results.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0055894/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Day of the Triffids (1962)


Narrator: [narrating voice over] All reports confirm that the world is witnessing an unprecedented shower of meteorites. There is no record of a display such as this in recorded history. At observatories astronomers are noting this fantastic phenomenon, and are carefully calculating the effect on our solar system. The consensus of option is that the meteorites burn up from the intense heat before they reach the Earth.





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0055894/plotsummary

Plot Summary for

The Day of the Triffids (1962)

A shower of meteorites produces a glow that blinds anyone that looks at it. As it was such a beautiful sight, most people were watching, and as a consequence, 99% of the population go blind. In the original novel, this chaos results in the escape of some Triffids: experimental plants that are capable of moving themselves around and attacking people. In the film version, however, the Triffids are not experimental plants. Instead they are space aliens whose spores have arrived in an earlier meteor shower.





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0055894/

The Day of the Triffids (1962)

Release Date: 27 April 1963 (USA)










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/01_50

Wizard of Oz


1:50:30
And remember, my sentimental friend...

1:50:33
...that a heart is not judged
by how much you love...

1:50:37
...but by how much you are loved
by others.

1:50:45
It ticks! Listen!

1:50:48
Look, it ticks!