Sunday, November 29, 2009

I always get there on time. Let's relax.




http://www.tv.com/ncis-los-angeles/pushback/episode/1304490/trivia.html

NCIS: Los Angeles

Season 1, Episode 7

Pushback

Air Date

Tuesday November 10, 2009

Quotes

Hetty: Nate, what others may view as the most inconsequential of things can be a revelation to Callen. A thread here, a scrap there. Maybe this time, a tiny piece of the fabric of his life










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Not sure about this dream from when I finally got back to sleep this morning. I wanted to stay awake to watch the morning news but I was feeling the urge to watch my favorite anchorperson. If I watch her, I am going to talk and who knows how many sociopaths out there are listening to all this. How can this continue??? In this latest dream, there is a recurring theme, lately it always seems to involve sand. Today I was driving a pickup along a road on a sandy hill. I was trying to stop to talk to someone that was walking along. But then I was traveling backwards, down the hill I think. I put on the brakes but I still keep traveling down the hill and away from the person I wanted to talk to. Then I put the transmission in Drive and pressed the accelerator, but all the wheels did was spin and I kept moving fast backwards, I felt frustrated. I eventually stopped and the person I wanted to talk to caught up with me but I don't remember anything after that. There was some other stuff going on, possibly it was dream manipulation to respond to my metaphor about being in an H-bomb experiment. But the recurring theme has something to do with traveling backwards and not being able to stop where I want to. It actually reminds me of controlling a ship, in that it takes time and space to stop one.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1983/Superman_III/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_19

Superman III


:19:51
THOUGHT YOU'D
NEVER GET HERE.

:19:53
DON'T EXPECT
ME TO SAVE YOU.

:19:55
I DON'T
DO THAT ANYMORE.

:19:57
I'M LONG PAST SAVING.

:20:05
WELL...DON'T LET ME
KEEP YOU FROM ANYTHING.

:20:09
I'M IN NO RUSH.

:20:16
WHAT DID YOU
HAVE IN MIND?

:20:19
LOTS OF THINGS.

:20:20
OH, YEAH?

:20:21
AH!

:20:23
OOH!

:20:24
DO ME ONE
FAVOR FIRST.

:20:26
WHAT'S THAT?

:20:29
WELL...

:20:31
THERE'S THIS
LITTLE BOAT,

:20:33
AND IT'S
NOT GOING

:20:34
WHERE IT'S
SUPPOSED TO GO.










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis partners staff employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) To 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 2903 days

From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 2903 days



From 6/25/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rollerball" ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 5021 days



From 2/24/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Farentino starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group "Richard T. Owens" and F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 18656 days

18656 = 9328 + 9328

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere TV series "Miami Vice" & premiere US TV series "E/R" ) is 9328 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 7583 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/7/1979 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 7583 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 9648 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/2/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Weird Science" ) is 9648 days



From 1/25/1970 ( premiere US film "MASH" features starring figure "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) To 3/24/1989 ( Exxon Valdez oil spill caused by International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft with severe environmental damage ) is 6998 days

6998 = 3499 + 3499

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs ) is 3499 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989

1989


March 24 – Exxon Valdez oil spill: In Alaska's Prince William Sound the Exxon Valdez spills 240,000 barrels (11 million gallons) of oil after running aground.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1989_612115

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: SAT 03/25/1989


Oil spill called worst ever in U.S.

Houston Chronicle News Services

VALDEZ, Alaska - A tanker ran aground on a reef and ripped holes in its hull Friday, gushing millions of gallons of thick crude oil into the pristine Prince William Sound.

The Exxon Valdez, a 987-foot tanker owned by Exxon Shipping Co. Inc., struck Bligh Reef about 25 miles from Valdez, the northernmost ice-free port in the United States, spilling an estimated 270,000 barrels or 11.3 million gallons of oil into the Pacific Ocean, Coast Guard spokesmen said.

The accident was called the worst spill in U.S. history.

Opponents of further development of Arctic oil fields quickly seized on the spill as evidence of what they perceive as the environmental risks involved.

By early Friday evening, the spill was about five miles long and 500 feet wide, said Petty Officer John Gonzales, a spokesman for the Coast Guard station in Valdez.


[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis partners staff employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]