Friday, November 13, 2009

Yankee White




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1349235/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Stand"

The Plague (1994)


Stu Redman: Where's your buddy, Denninger?

Dr. Dietz: [points a gun at Stu] Well, he's dead... They're all dead, everybody except for me and thee.

Stu Redman: And you're here to take care of me. Is that it?

Dr. Dietz: Hole in one!

Stu Redman: Why?

Dr. Dietz: Why? Because I've decided a piece of country fried crap like you doesn't deserve to live, not with so many good men dying.

Stu Redman: Those "good men"... caused this mess!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0658039/

"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"

Yankee White (2003)

Original Air Date: 23 September 2003 (Season 1, Episode 1)

Plot: A naval officer dies on board Air Force One of an apparent stroke after eating with the president. Secret Service, F.B.I. and N.C.I.S all want to take charge of the investigation to determine if it was murder


Dane Northcutt ... Maj. Timothy Kerry
Gerald Downey ... Cmdr. Ray Trapp





http://www.tv.com/ncis/yankee-white/episode/265747/trivia.html

NCIS

Season 1, Episode 1

Yankee White

Air Date

Tuesday September 23, 2003

Quotes

Gibbs: Why are you so sure it was the flu?

Kate: It's the same symptoms Major Kerry had.


Allusions

Kate: He just received his Yankee White clearance.



"Yankee White" is a special security investigation considered the nation's most rigorous security background check in which candidates must pass in order to work for the Defense Communications Agency. The criteria include U.S. citizenship, unquestionable loyalty, and an absolute absence of any foreign influence over the individual, his family, or "persons to whom the individual is closely linked."










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/comingbacktolife.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Coming Back To Life"

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of lifeand the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight..into the shining sun