Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mississippi Burning (1988)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000260990000&sid=19631&sn=KCTSDT&st=200911202200&cn=109

Mississippi Burning (1988)

109 KCTSDT: Friday, November 20 10:00 PM

1988, R, ***1/2, 02:05, Color, English, United States,

Two FBI agents face racism while investigating the disappearance of three civil rights activists in 1964 Mississippi.

Cast: Gene Hackman, Willem Dafoe, Frances McDormand, Brad Dourif, R. Lee Ermey, Gailard Sartain, Stephen Tobolowsky, Michael Rooker, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Park Overall Director(s): Alan Parker










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Mississippi_Burning_CD2.html

Subtitles for Mississippi Burning CD2.


Who's there? lf you're in there, come on out! You hear?

I ain't takin' this shit no more!

' Bring him your burdens

' Seek not his favour

' Tell... tell him your sorrows

' In... him... confide

' He satisfies

' He satisfies

Everything's OK, Papa.

Momma and the girls are fine.

They just cracked your head some. You just keep on breathin'.

Don't you go dyin' on me now.

You hear me?

You gonna be just fine.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Mississippi_Burning_CD2.html

Subtitles for Mississippi Burning CD2.


This is tricky.

They make it look so easy, don't they?

I got a question for you, Clinton.

You don't mind if I call you Clinton, do you?

I feel like I know you so well.

The way we have it, on the night of the murders...

..you made a short speech as the bulldozer buried the kids in the dam.

How does Lester tell it?

"Mississippi will be proud of you. You've struck a blow for the white man."

Is that what you said, Clinton? Hm?

Is that what you said?

It must've been you...

..because Clayton Townley and Ray Stuckey were too smart to be there.

And you was too stupid to think anybody'd remember what you said.

But old Lester, he got a good memory.

(Anderson) I'm sorry. I haven't done this for a long time.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Mississippi_Burning_CD1.html

Subtitles for Mississippi Burning CD1.


Just read the file, Mr Anderson. I can do without the cabaret.

- You don't like me much, do you, boss? - Sure I like you.

I just don't share your sense of humour.

Sometimes that's all you got left.

- How long you been in the Bureau? - Three years.

- Right outta college, huh? - No. From the Justice Department.

Kennedy boy. Now I see.

No. I don't think you do see.

Let's get this thing straight.

I haven't had a pimple in years. I shave every morning.

I even go to the bathroom by myself. So you can quit this "boss" stuff.

I'm in charge because I've been through this before.

- Birmingham? Montgomery? - Oxford. I was with Meredith at Old Miss.

Oh. You got hit in the head with a brick, so they gave you a promotion.

No. Shot in the shoulder.

- Well, at least you lived. That's important. - Meredith lived. That's what's important.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Mississippi_Burning_CD1.html

Subtitles for Mississippi Burning CD1.


Sorry about interruptin' your meeting but we can't get anybody to talk to us.

They zip up, like my momma used to say.

People don't wanna talk to you because they're afraid it'll get back to the law.

- We are the law. - Not around here you ain't.

We came to find out what happened to those boys. They were here to help you.

- It ain't coloured folks you should talk to. - Who should we talk to?

Come on, Aaron.

You should start with the sheriff's office.

- Why aren't you afraid? - How come you ain't?