Saturday, November 28, 2009

Superman III




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, September 12, 2005

I wrote earlier about my game to shake off the people following me. I found it somewhat humorous but slightly annoying when I saw a car commercial with a real celebrity (reminds me of Shelley's Among the stars that have a different birth by virtue of them knowing why people are following them) racing away from paparazzi while he is also taking pictures of them with his camera.


To the Moon
by Percy Bysshe Shelley

Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, -
And ever changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086393/

Superman III (1983)

Release Date: 17 June 1983 (USA)

Tagline: If the world's most powerful computer can control even Superman...no one on earth is safe.

Plot: Synthetic kryptonite laced with tobacco tar splits Superman in two: good Clark Kent and bad Man of Steel.

Christopher Reeve ... Superman / Clark Kent










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086393/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Superman III (1983)

Perry White: I don't understand you Olsen. A boring banquet and you bring me three thousand boring pictures. Yet Superman saves a man from drowning on 3rd Avenue this morning while you stand there watching the whole thing and you don't even bring me one picture.

Jimmy Olsen: Chief, I didn't have my camera with me.

Perry White: A photographer *eats* with his camera. A photographer *sleeps* with his camera.

Lois Lane: I'm glad I'm a writer.





http://www.cswap.com/1983/Superman_III/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_08

Superman III


:08:47
WHO'S THIS
OTHER WOMAN?

:08:48
THAT'S HIS SISTER VERA.

:08:51
PICTURE LOOKS FUZZY.

:08:52
THE PICTURE'S FINE.

:08:53
SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT.

:08:55
SHE'S VICE PRESIDENT
OF WEBSCOE INDUSTRIES.

:08:57
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.

:08:59
A BORING BANQUET,

:09:01
AND YOU BRING ME
3,000 BORING PICTURES.

:09:02
SUPERMAN SAVES A MAN
FROM DROWNING

:09:04
ON 3rd AVENUE,

:09:06
AND YOU DON'T
GET ONE PICTURE!

:09:09
I DIDN'T
HAVE MY CAMERA!

:09:10
A PHOTOGRAPHER EATS
WITH HIS CAMERA,

:09:13
SLEEPS
WITH HIS CAMERA.

:09:15
I'M GLAD I'M A WRITER.

:09:16
TIME TO DRAW
THE JINGO NUMBER.