Sunday, November 22, 2009

Armageddon (1998)




http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_06

Armageddon


:06:24
- That's my Godzilla. Come on, now.
- Yo, fool !

:06:27
Don't be kickin' Little Richard.
What the hell your problem ?

:06:29
That dog's eatin' my Godzilla. What's a
little runt like you gonna do about it ?

:06:32
Get him, Richard. Sic him.
If I wasn't no Christian,

:06:34
I'd be throwin' your fat
pineapple-eatin' ass through the window.










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sun, May 21, 2006 7:33:28 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006, Supplemental


I forgot to mention something I had written in my notes earlier in the day. In my artificial memory, I got out of the Navy in 1990 and went to work repairing cash machines and other bank computer equipment for a company


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Damn, I thought after writing all these notes to myself today, this is going to turn in to the Great Lakes based on the volume. Every single detail I remember to my artificial life means something else, it is some metaphor for something else. All this stuff I see in the movies and television was put there to help me find my way back.


At some point today, I noted to myself the words: Inhibitor. Govenor. Throttle.


Can it be so bad???? Can whatever it is that "Q" put me here to understand really be that bad?

<<<<<










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0116996/

Mars Attacks! (1996)

Release Date: 13 December 1996 (USA)

Plot: The Earth is invaded by Martians with irresistible weapons and a cruel sense of humor.

Jack Nicholson ... President James Dale










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE:From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.

<<<<<










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F10.html

Mountain of Madness

Original Airdate on FOX: 02-Feb-97


Title sequence

Couch :- Grampa is sleeping on the foldout sofa, and only manages to utter a "huh?" before the family folds back the sofa over him. They sit, as if nothing happened.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

Flight of the Intruder


:22:44
All right, now listen, Doc.

:22:46
Don't touch anything.

:22:47
Keep your hands in your lap.

:22:47
Absolutely.

:22:48
The only exception
is if you have to eject.

:22:50
Eject?

:22:51
Now, you got a yellow
and black handle

:22:52
here and one here--
you pull it.

:22:53
The command will be
"eject, eject, eject."

:22:55
Three times, you got it?

:22:56
Yes, "eject, eject, eject."

:22:57
Do I say roger or...
just do it or what?

:23:00
You even say "huh," you'll
be talking to yourself...

:23:03
'cause I'll be gone.










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........

<<<<<










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Mars_Attacks!/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_09

Mars Attacks!


:09:48
White House is coming out live.

:09:51
Good evening, my fellow Americans.

:09:54
I apologize for interrupting
your regular programs...

:09:57
...but I have a very important
announcement to make.

:10:01
Many important things have happened
to me in my life:

:10:04
My graduation from Princeton...

:10:07
...the day that Marsha said
she would be my wife...

:10:10
...the birth of our daughter Taffy.

:10:13
Thanks, Dad.

:10:14
And the news that I have heard today
ranks right up there.

:10:18
A powerful memory is in the making.

:10:21
Not just for me...

:10:23
...but for all mankind.

:10:25
Today...

:10:26
...an extraordinary discovery
was made by the Hubble telescope.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 20, 2006

I started thinking that I discovered life on Mars. Some kind of sandbugs. And that explains a lot too. Something about sandkings or sand devils. Something about holes bored into the walls of a gully or cliff, as though by creatures.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/2/2006 6:36 PM


There has got to be some other memories that represent being on Mars. I wrote about some others, such as digging in the crumbly clay of that gully

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Mars_Attacks!/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_12

Mars Attacks!


:12:18
This...

:12:20
...is intense.

:12:24
Shut up, Poppy. Shut up.

:12:27
Shut up!

:12:29
Jason Stone.

:12:33
It's for you.

:12:36
Poppy, honey. No, sweetie.

:12:40
That's right. Good girl.

:12:46
I could be there at...

:12:48
...I don't know, 11:00.

:13:05
They want me to interview
the professor from the White House.

:13:09
Kessler?

:13:11
Donald Kessler?

:13:13
Yeah, I think that was his name.

:13:15
You know, the science guy.

:13:17
This is nuts, this is....

:13:19
We should have got that guy.

:13:21
Your people are too slow.

:13:24
Right, Poppy?










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_07

Armageddon


:07:12
Hang on, Little Richard.
I'm comin'!

:07:14
- [ Whimpering ]
- Don't you worry about it.
I'm gonna get you outta there!

:07:18
You okay, buddy ?
Don't worry about it. Hang in there.

:07:22
Somebody dial 911 !










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/4/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Adam-12"::"Log 81 - The Long Walk" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 5969 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 5969 days



From 6/6/1942 ( the final air attacks of the World War 2 Battle of Midway and U.S. Navy Task Force 16 breaks off contact with the enemy ) To 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) is 7839 days

From 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7839 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 3084 days

From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3084 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. ) is 8352 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. by means of the U.S. Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 8352 days



From 10/18/1974 ( premiere US film "Airport 1975" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3856 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." features central figures "Dr. Marcus Welby" and "Dr. Steven Kiley" ) is 3856 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) is 1570 days

From 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 1570 days



From 1/15/1972 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first detonation of atomic bomb by communist People's Republic of China ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7510 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/24/1979 ( date hijacked from me:Eagles "The Long Run" ) is 7510 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) is 535 days

From 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 535 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M

Tupolev Tu-22M

Maiden flight 30 August 1969

Introduction 1972

The Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO reporting name "Backfire") is a supersonic, swing-wing, long-range strategic and maritime strike bomber developed by the Soviet Union.

The first major production version, entering production 1972, was the Tu-22M2 ('Backfire-B'), with longer wings and an extensively redesigned, area ruled fuselage (raising the crew complement to four), twin NK-22 engines with F-4 Phantom II-style intakes, and new undercarriage carrying the landing gear in the wing glove rather than in large pods. These were most commonly armed with long-range cruise missiles/anti-ship missiles, typically one or two AS-4 'Kitchen' anti-shipping missiles.










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/00_11

Wizard of Oz


:11:04
Hand over the dog, or I´ll bring
a damage suit and take your farm!

:11:08
There´s a law protecting folks
from dogs that bite!

:11:11
What if she keeps him tied up?

:11:13
He´s really gentle,
with gentle people, that is.

:11:15
Well, that´s for the Sheriff to decide.
Here´s his order allowing me to take him.

:11:21
Unless you want to go against the law.

:11:27
Yes....

:11:28
We can´t go against the law.
I´m afraid poor Toto will have to go.

:11:33
Now you´re seeing reason.

:11:35
Here´s what I´m taking him in,
so he can´t attack me again.

:11:39
No, no! I won´t let you take him!

:11:41
You go away! I´ll bite you myself!

:11:44
Dorothy!

:11:46
You wicked old witch!

:11:47
Uncle Henry, Auntie Em,
don´t let them take Toto!

:11:50
Don´t let her take him, please! Stop her.

:11:54
-Put him in the basket, Henry.
-The idea!

:11:57
Don´t, Uncle Henry.

:12:02
Oh, Toto!

:12:16
Almira Gulch, just because you own
half the county...

:12:19
...doesn´t mean you have the power
to run the rest of us!

:12:23
For 23 years I´ve been dying to tell you
what I thought of you!

:12:29
Well, being a Christian woman,
I can´t say it!










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/00_12

Wizard of Oz


:13:03
Toto, darling! Oh, I´ve got you back!

:13:07
You came back!

:13:10
Oh, I´m so glad!

:13:17
They´ll be coming back for you in a minute.

:13:22
We´ve got to get away!
We´ve got to run away!










http://www.cswap.com/1925/Wizard_of_Oz/cap/en/25fps/a/00_13

Wizard of Oz


:14:09
Well, well, well! Houseguests, huh?

:14:13
And who might you be?

:14:15
No, no. Now, don´t tell me.

:14:19
Let´s see. You´re....

:14:21
You´re travelling in disguise.
No, that´s not right.

:14:27
You´re going on a visit. No, I´m wrong.

:14:33
You´re running away.

:14:35
How did you guess?

:14:37
Professor Marvel never guesses.
He knows!