Friday, July 23, 2010

Battlestar Galactica - He That Believeth In Me (2008)




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck: I see it on his face. On all of their faces. Nobody believes me.

Helo: You want people to believe you? Find that star system.

Starbuck: It's a big waste of time.

Helo: Hey, we've only been at it a few hours. Found maybe a dozen trinaries. Baltar's calculations took months.

Starbuck: It doesn't work like that.

Adama, arriving: How does it work, Kara?

Starbuck: It's a feeling. An intuition. I didn't use nav fixes to get there and back. When we were at that nebula, it was so clear to me. But every jump we take farther away, the clarity fades. If we keep jumping like this, I won't be able to find our way back.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:34 AM
Several weeks ago I was having a series of random thoughts and now I am wondering today why I was thinking about those details. I was imagining that Mike Mullen had ordered this area destroyed with nuclear bombs and 3 bombs were going to be dropped from ballistic missiles over the downtown Seattle area, the Bellevue city and then someplace a few miles south of here in perhaps the Kent area.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:37 AM
As I imagined those series of events, I imagined that he had created a series of numbers that would be written onto the actual bombs and he would be the only person that would know the full combination of numbers for those three bombs.

Somehow in those random thoughts, I was supposed to read those numbers off the bombs before detonation and then write them down somewhere. One possible approach was simply that I wrote it in a letter and mailed it to the Pentagon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:40 AM
A woman whose photo I have seen on the internet was going to pick me up in a car and drive me to the location of each bomb so I could write down the numbers.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:41 AM
One notion that I ponder is whether Mullen has long been suspected as a traitor and seeing him in photos in the news triggered those memories in my mind and that I had heard that he might be complicit in such future acts of domestic terrorism.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:43 AM
I don't know who that woman that was driving me around but I have started wondering whether that aspect of me writing down the numbers from the bombs has a different meaning than is obvious, such as I was going to be the one blamed for the destruction.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:44 AM
Ah - yes. It is about the date. Just as with the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The nuclear destruction of the Seattle area would be on a day that formed a similar pattern.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 September 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-320.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007


(Galactica Deck)

Pilot: I can't do my job until I have my Raptor.

Deckhand: Well, get in!

Cally: Where the hell have you been?!

Chief: I'll tell you later. Get that bird in the tube! Get those steps off, come on! Come on, everybody, we're under attack!

Chatter: Let's go, let's go! Get her in the Viper, hurry!

(Lee listens to the public address and heads toward the pilots' racks.)

(Galactica CIC)

Adama: Arm and load all nuclear weapons.

Gaeta: Yes, sir.

(Tory and Tigh arrive.)

Adama: It's good to see you, Colonel.

Tigh: Good to be here, Admiral. You can count on me.

Adama: I've never doubted it.