Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bill Gates the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 12:00:21 AM
Subject: Bill Gates the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"The Angriest Angel"

11 February 1996

Episode 15 DVD:

00:24:00


Elroy-El: A silicate feels no pain.

US Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel T.C. McQueen: Ah. How did you know? How did you know?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-313.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X13 - TAKING A BREAK FROM ALL YOUR WORRIES

Original Airdate (SciFi): 28-JAN-2007


Adama's Office

Roslin, lying on the couch: I told him I didn't take any satisfaction in seeing his pain. But the truth is, I was willing to see him endure a great deal of suffering, in order to get what I wanted. It wasn't some intelligence or some truth. I wanted a genuine admission of guilt.

Adama: That's something that you're not gonna get from someone like Baltar. He doesn't see himself that way. It's not who he is. In his eyes he's the victim, not the criminal.

(She stares at the ceiling.)

Adama: It's not too late for him to just disappear.










[ Bill Gates the transvestite and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly violent criminal and the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & Jerry Seinfeld the Domestic Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Jerry Seinfeld staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally
Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 4475 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/4/1971 ( James Callis ) is 4475 days



From 12/8/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 1332 days

1332 days = 95 weeks 1 day + 95 weeks 1 day

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 95 weeks 1 day



From 6/15/1977 ( premiere US film "A Bridge Too Far" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 11004 days

11004 = 5502 + 5502

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/27/1974 ( premiere US film "The Great Gatsby" ) is 5502 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 9861 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/3/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Matlock"::series premiere episode "Diary of a Perfect Murder" ) is 9861 days



From 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 28 days

28 = 14 + 14

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/18/1959 ( United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the Hawaii Statehood Bill authorizing Hawaii into the Union as the 50th state of the United States of America ) is 14 days



From 9/18/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Captain Ron" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 5430 days

5430 = 2715 + 2715

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/21/1970 ( date hijacked from me:I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 2715 days



From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 11352 days

11352 = 5676 + 5676

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot and I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 5676 days



From 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) To 2/5/2057 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 2000 film "Red Planet" ) is 18086 days

18086 = 9043 + 9043

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/18/1988 ( Operation Praying Mantis:I was onboard United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 9043 days



From 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) To 1/10/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - United States Navy ship CVN 77 currently the Confederate States Ship and fair game as a target of destruction by any United States Navy warship under the laws of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 528 days

528 = 264 + 264

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/23/1959 ( premiere US film "The Angry Red Planet" ) is 264 days



From 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) To 1/10/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - United States Navy ship CVN 77 currently the Confederate States Ship and fair game as a target of destruction by any United States Navy warship under the laws of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 528 days

528 = 264 + 264

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/5/1964 ( Douglas MacArthur - United States Army Medal of Honor - United States Army General of the Army - deceased ) is 264 days



From 9/22/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Maverick"::series premiere episode "War of the Silver Kings" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 18210 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/10/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - United States Navy ship CVN 77 currently the Confederate States Ship and fair game as a target of destruction by any United States Navy warship under the laws of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18210 days



From 3/19/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Bruce Willis ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 19128 days

19128 = 9564 + 9564

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States of America federal government ) is 9564 days



From 9/29/1955 ( United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Forrestal CV 59 commissioned into United States Navy active service ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 18934 days

18934 = 9467 + 9467

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/16/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Ghostbusters II" ) is 9467 days



From 6/25/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Independence Day" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 4054 days

4054 = 2027 + 2027

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Flipper"::series premiere episode "300 Feet Below" ) is 2027 days



From 7/1/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 3318 days

3318 = 1659 + 1659

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/17/1963 ( premiere US TV series "The Fugitive"::series premiere episode "Fear in a Desert City" ) is 1659 days



From 10/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series "U.S. Marshal"::series premiere episode "The Fugitives" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 17826 days

17826 = 8913 + 8913

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/29/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Private School" starring my wife ) is 8913 days



From 7/1/1961 ( date hijacked from me:Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 16832 days

16832 = 8416 + 8416

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/19/1982 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Herbert Walker Bush the Soviet agent against the United States of America-Argentina invades the United Kingdom Falkland Islands with great loss of life and property defending against the unprovoked attack by the irredeemable cowards Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Herbert Walker Bush ) is 8416 days



From 8/5/1930 ( Neil Armstrong - NASA ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 28120 days

28120 = 14060 + 14060

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/31/1997 ( death of Diana Spencer the Princess of Wales under suspicious circumstances ) is 14060 days



From 11/20/1964 ( premiere US film "First Men in the Moon" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 15594 days

15594 = 7797 + 7797

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/7/1980 ( date hijacked from me:Michelle Kwan ) is: 7797 days



From 4/8/1980 ( Katee Sackhoff ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 9976 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 9976 days



From 1/27/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::series premiere episode "Galactica Finds Earth - Part 1" ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminals destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 10048 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 10048 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-35W_Mississippi_River_bridge

I-35W Mississippi River bridge

The I-35W Mississippi River bridge (officially known simply as Bridge 9340) was an eight-lane steel truss arch bridge that carried Interstate 35W across the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. The bridge was completed in 1967, and its maintenance was performed by the Minnesota Department of Transportation. The bridge was Minnesota's fifth–busiest, carrying 140,000 vehicles daily.

The bridge catastrophically failed during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, collapsing to the river and riverbanks beneath. Thirteen people were killed and 145 were injured.


At 6:05 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, August 1, 2007, with rush hour bridge traffic moving slowly through the limited number of lanes, the central span of the bridge suddenly gave way, followed by the adjoining spans. The structure and deck collapsed into the river and onto the riverbanks below, the south part toppling 81 feet (25 m) eastward in the process. Approximately 100 vehicles were involved, sending their occupants and 18 construction workers up to 115 feet (35 m) down to the river or onto its banks. Northern sections fell into a rail yard, landing on three unoccupied and stationary freight train cars.

Sequential images of the collapse were taken by an outdoor security camera located at the parking lot entrance of the control facility for the Lower Saint Anthony Falls Lock and Dam. The immediate aftermath of the collapse was also captured by a Mn/DOT traffic camera that was facing away from the bridge during the collapse itself.

Mayor R.T. Rybak and Governor Tim Pawlenty declared a state of emergency for the city of Minneapolis and for the state of Minnesota on August 2, 2007. Rybak's declaration was approved and extended indefinitely by the Minneapolis City Council the next day. As of the morning following the collapse, according to White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, Minnesota had not requested a federal disaster declaration. [ The established sociopath and cowardly violent criminal and national traitor against the U.S. federal government ]President Bush pledged support during a visit to the site on August 4 with Minnesota elected officials and announced that United States Secretary of Transportation (USDOT) Mary Peters would lead the rebuilding effort. Rybak and Pawlenty gave the president detailed requests for aid during a closed-door meeting. Local authorities were assisted by the [ SEVERELY TREASONOUS ]Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) evidence team, and by United
States Navy divers who began arriving on August 5, 2007.





http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/070808-N-4515N-434.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

070808-N-4515N-434 MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (Aug. 08, 2007) - Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV) the [ DISHONORABLE ]Honorable Donald C. Winter, conducts a media availability at the scene of the I-35 bridge collapse over the Mississippi river, Aug 8. Tim Pawlently, left, governor of the state of Minnesota, and Richard Stanek, Hennepin County Sheriff, accompanied Secretary Winter during the event. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Joshua Adam Nuzzo (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

070808-N-4515N-434





http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/070808-N-4515N-103.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

070808-N-4515N-103 MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (Aug. 08, 2007) - Navy divers from Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit (MDSU ) 2 from Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va., work in with federal, state, and local government agencies during search recovery efforts at the site of the I-35 bridge collapse over the Mississippi river. MDSU-2 is conducting operations from a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Crane Barge at the site. U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Joshua Adam Nuzzo (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

070808-N-4515N-103





http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=31044

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

Reservists Rush Aid to Utah Mine; Navy Begins Diving at Minnesota Bridge

Story Number: NNS070807-13 Release Date: 8/7/2007 5:55:00 PM

By American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON (NNS) -- Air Force Reserve C-130 Hercules aircraft are rushing equipment needed to rescue six miners trapped in a cave-in in Huntington, Utah, and Navy divers are ready to begin work at the site of the collapsed bridge in Minneapolis.

The Department of Labor asked for the aircraft to move a seismic vehicle, a shelter, an auxiliary truck and a small number of people to Utah. In Minneapolis, about 30 Defense Department personnel are working in support of state and local authorities.

"The Navy diving detachment is on site and the salvage team consists of 18 personnel and six-man support team," said Bryan Whitman, Pentagon spokesman.

The divers, part of Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 2 in Little Creek, Va., will search for bodies at the disaster scene and move tons of rubble from the bridge that collapsed into the Mississippi River on Aug. 1.










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113B > § 2331

§ 2331. Definitions

As used in this chapter—

(1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;

(2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

(3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;

(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—

(A) declared war;

(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or

(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.