Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The outcome is your fault only. You have betrayed humanity to eternal damnation. What goes around comes around. Payback's a bitch.




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/highhopes.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"High Hopes"


Along the Long Road and on down the Causeway
Do they still meet there by the Cut

There was a ragged band that followed in our footsteps
Running before time took our dreams away
Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground
To a life consumed by slow decay










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708710/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

Evolution (1989)


[Dr. Crusher is concerned about Wesley not living the life of a teenager]

Doctor Beverly Crusher: What were *you* doing when you were seventeen?

Capt. Picard: Probably getting into more trouble than Wesley, I can assure you.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/00_38

Star Trek: Generations


:40:13
Your family history
is very important to you, isn't it?

:40:23

What? [ DVD ]

Oh. [ DVD ]

From being a boy, I can remember
hearing about the family line.

:40:29
The Picard who fought at Trafalgar.
The Picard who won the Nobel Prize.

:40:35
The Picards who settled
the first Martian colonies.

:40:41
When Robert married
and he had a son, I ...

:40:49
You felt it wasn't your responsibility
to carry on the family line.

:40:54
Right. That's it exactly.

:41:01
Recently I've become aware that there
are fewer days ahead than behind.

:41:10
But I took some comfort from the fact
that the family would go on.

:41:20
But now there'll be no more Picards.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B41_nuclear_bomb

B41 nuclear bomb

The B41 was a thermonuclear weapon deployed by the United States Strategic Air Command in the early 1960s.

Development

The development of the Mk 41 began in 1955 with a USAF requirement for a Class B (high-yield, over 10,000 lb/4,545 kg) weapon. It was based on the "Bassoon" test device first fired in the Redwing Zuni test of 27 May 1956. An ICBM warhead version of the weapon was cancelled in 1957.

Composition

The Mk 41 was the only three-stage thermonuclear weapon fielded by the U.S. It had a deuterium-tritium boosted primary, probably with lithium-6-enriched deuteride fuel for the fusion reaction. Two versions were deployed, Y1, a "dirty" version with a tertiary stage encased with U-238, and Y2, a "clean" version with a lead-encased tertiary.

It was the highest-yield nuclear weapon ever deployed by the United States, with a maximum yield of 25 megatons.

Physical characteristics

The weapon was 12 ft 4 in (3.76 m) long, with a body diameter of 52 in (132 cm). It weighed 10,670 lb (4,850 kg). It was carried only by the B-52 Stratofortress and B-47 Stratojet. It could be deployed in free-fall or retarded (parachute) configuration, and could be set for airburst, groundburst, or laydown delivery.

Service life

The Mk 41 (designated B41 from 1968 on) entered service in 1961. About 500 of these weapons were manufactured between September 1960 and June 1962. The Mk 41 was progressively phased out of service from 1963 in favor of the B53 nuclear bomb. The last B41s were retired in July 1976.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B41_nuclear_bomb

B41 nuclear bomb

The B41 was a thermonuclear weapon deployed by the United States Strategic Air Command


It was the highest-yield nuclear weapon ever deployed by the United States, with a maximum yield of 25 megatons.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B41_nuclear_bomb

B41 nuclear bomb

The B41 was a thermonuclear weapon deployed by the United States Strategic Air Command


It was the highest-yield nuclear weapon ever deployed by the United States, with a maximum yield of 25 megatons.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B41_nuclear_bomb

B41 nuclear bomb

The B41 was a thermonuclear weapon deployed by the United States Strategic Air Command


It was the highest-yield nuclear weapon ever deployed by the United States, with a maximum yield of 25 megatons.










http://www.cswap.com/1951/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

The Day the Earth Stood Still


:32:54
Mr. Carpenter, what is inertia?










From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 8/7/1998 ( premiere UK film "Armageddon" )(Friday) is: 8069 days

8069 = 1 + 4034 + 4034

From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 4034 days



From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) To 11/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 6112 days

From 11/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 8/7/1998 ( premiere UK film "Armageddon" ) is 6112 days



From 12/31/1974 ( United States of America Privacy Act of 1974 - Public law 93-579 ) To 8/7/1998 ( premiere UK film "Armageddon" ) is 8620 days

8620 = 4310 + 4310

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 12/21/1970 ( I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 4310 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Armageddon (1998)

UK 7 August 1998










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Battlestar Galactica (2003) (TV)


Number Six: What are you doing?

Baltar: Phoning my attorney.

Number Six: That won't be necessary.

Baltar: Nah, he'll know what to do. He'll sort this out. He's the best in the business.

Number Six: It won't be necessary because in a few hours no one will be left to charge you with anything.

Baltar: What exactly are you saying?

Number Six: Humanity's children are returning home.










From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 10/18/2004 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) is: 10188 days

10188 = 5094 + 5094

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead United States C-141A pilot transporting home the American Prisoners of War ) is: 5094 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 10/18/2004 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) is 13082 days

13082 = 6541 + 6541

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 6/12/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 4848—National P.O.W.-M.I.A. Recognition Day 1981 ) is 6541 days



From 4/21/1972 ( I was United States Apollo 16 Orion spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 10/18/2004 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) is: 11868 days

11868 = 5934 + 5934

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407362/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica" (2004)

UK 18 October 2004
USA 14 January 2005










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


And imagine your absolute worst roommate you ever had. Then imagine someone a million times worse. Then imagine having to live with 70 of them. Then imagine having to cope with all of you every where I go. Then imagine having not one single moment or shred of privacy where every minute, every second of the day, every day, every week, every month, every year, every single sound you make is heard and recorded by someone. It is worse than unbearable. I cannot begin to articulate how unbearable is this. It is a waking nightmare that is so captivating and so oppresive and I just can't wake up from it.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not. I knew there was some kind of automated line for Metro but I didn't know the number or even if it would give me the info I needed. I imagined I would spend 30 minutes standing around on the phone and still not know what I needed to know. According to the map, the office was somewhere about 3.5 miles away. Two years ago, I could run that far in a half hour and I figured I could probably walk it now and get there no more than half an hour late. I was 18 minutes late. The doctor examined the hip injury from when I was in the Navy. I can't remember when the injury actually occurred. There were several things that could have caused it. I think I may have slammed into the bulwark when I was trying to avoid the anchor chain. Another time, I grabbed onto a cable that was supposed to be grounded, but I grabbed it before the guy with the grounding wand could hit it. A good lesson perhaps in overtraining. I remember my feet hurting for a while after that, but I didn't feel any kind of shock at the time. I used to wear a knife and another tool on my belt and it rested against my hip, but I can't remember if I was wearing it that day. The worst part, today, was walking around trying to get to the doctor's office and having this overwhelming feeling that everyone around me, walking, driving, they all were wondering how I was going to make it there on time. They all knew where I was supposed to be and they were all watching me like I am some kind of reality show contestant. It is overwhelming at times. I suppose it is, in some minor ways, not unlike a major leaque baseball player feels, at least some of them, when they are trying to make their first catch of a pop fly to the outfield. But this is worse. This all is just evil. The level of deception over all these years is just beyond evil. There are probably a lot of egomaniacs that fantasized about this kind of attention, but I never have. It is lunacy beyond articulation.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

00:45:53

Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!

Sam the dog: [ barks ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708710/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

Evolution (1989)


Dr. Paul Stubbs: [about baseball] Once, centuries ago, it was the beloved national pastime of the Americas, Wesley. Abandoned by a society that prized fast food and faster games. Lost to impatience. But I have seen the great players make the great plays.

Wesley Crusher: Do you recreate them on the holodeck?

Dr. Paul Stubbs: No!

Dr. Paul Stubbs: [indicates his head] In here. With the knowledge of statistics, runs, hits and errors, times at bat, box scores. Men like us do not need holodecks, Wesley. I have played seasons in my mind. It was my reward to myself. For patience. Knowing my turn would come. Call your shot. Point to a star. One great blast and the crowd rises. A brand new era in astro-physics, postponed 196 years - on account of rain.










http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Evolution_(episode)

Evolution (episode)

TNG, Episode 3x01

Production number: 40273-150

First aired: 25 September 1989


Dr. Stubbs has now gone down to the computer core, where Data, La Forge and Wesley are working. Crusher reports that they are trying low gamma bursts in an effort to slow down the productivity of the nanites. Stubbs asks if they have tried a high level charge but Data replies a high level charge will kill them. "I know," Stubbs says, taking out an energy weapon and firing on the core with high intensity gamma radiation. Data grabs the doctor, stopping him before he can do any more damage.

In his ready room, Captain Picard is discussing the situation with Commander Riker. He says he cannot get the story of Gulliver out of his head. He wonders how much longer they have to wait. Riker says they can continue to bypass the section of the computer that is affected, but the nanites are soon spreading through the whole ship.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, May 17, 2006 12:52:07 PM

Subject: Star Trek: TNG: Shades of Gray, July 17, 1989


[Weird how familar is this episode.

Also, I was thinking about something someone said to me, I think it was in 1989. She commented on how I always wore shirts with collars. I think it was in late 1989, with the start of season 3, when they changed the Starfleet uniforms to have collars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-310.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X10 - THE PASSAGE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 08-DEC-2006


Basestar: Hybrid Chamber

Baltar: do you have any idea what it's talking about?

Caprica: most Cylons think the conscious mind of the Hybrid has simply gone mad, and the vocalizations we hear are meaningless.

Baltar: But not everyone thinks that.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-405.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X05 - THE ROAD [ LESS ] TRAVELED

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 02-MAY-2008


Leoben: The hybrid. When she first described it to me, how beautiful it was, I cried. Her eyes, alive with beauty. You need to go to her, Kara. The hybrid, she'll tell you things. Amazing things.