Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jupiter 4267 River of stars




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Viper_8757

Viper 8757

Viper 8757NC is the designation of two Vipers, one Mark II and one Mark VII, assigned to Galactica.

The Viper Mark VII version appears in "Lay Down Your Burdens, Part I".

A Viper Mark II of the same designation is flown by Kara Thrace during a Combat Air Patrol protecting a Fleet underway replenishment operation. This Viper is the one Thrace is later lost in, crushed by intense atmospheric pressure (Maelstrom). Over two months later, Thrace returns under mysterious circumstances is a remarkably pristine version of this Viper. She claims to have been to Earth and that only a few hours passed for her, but has no recollection of how she got there or how she survived ("Crossroads, Part II", "He That Believeth In Me").





From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 3/5/1989 ( actress and medical doctor Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am still her husband ) is: 8757 days





From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 7/12/2003 ( United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Ronald Reagan CVN 76 commissioned into United States Navy fleet active service ) is: 8757 days





http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CVN76.htm

USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
MULTI-PURPOSE AIRCRAFT CARRIER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)
Class: CVN 68
Commission Date: 07/12/2003










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck, getting out of her Viper: Chief, I'm gonna need you to develop my gun camera footage ASAP. I've got a hell of a set of vacation pictures.










From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is 4267 days










http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/govsgallery/h/documents/inaugural_33b.html

Inaugural Address

Ronald Reagan

33rd Governor, Republican

(1967-1975)

Presented: January 4, 1971


Remembering our last meeting here under these same circumstances and in spite of the general belief that pain cannot be re-lived in memory, I recalled the cold of that day 4 years ago and decided that cold’s ability to shrink and contract should be applied to my remarks. We will soon be indoors and thawed out!


We owe our humble thanks to a God who has blessed us possibly more than we deserve. Let us, in our stewardship of all He has given us, at least try to match His bounty – try as men to match his mountains.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is: 2065 days

From 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 2065 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)
USA 11 May 2007










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Adama: Saul. Saul! What the hell is wrong with you?

Tigh: Nothing, Bill. Never felt better in my life.

(In slow-motion, Tigh aims and shoots Bill in the eye. He goes down; Roslin is stunned. Saul begins to scream. The camera swings back around to Bill, and we come back to reality.)

Adama: Colonel Tigh! I gave you a frakkin' order. Everybody that's ever held a stick, I want them up there now. Get 'em out! Put 'em up there!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Anders: Seelix, there's a Raider on you!

Seelix: Shoot, Anders!

(Sam's gun locks up.)

Anders: I'm trying to. Gods, come on!

(In slow motion, a Raider turns and looks directly at Sam, as he stares back. Its red eye scans, stops in the middle, and begins to pulse. They look at each other, and the iris of his eye flashes red. The Raider immediately turns and retreats. Sam stares as the Raiders all begin to vanish toward the Basestars.)

(CIC)

Gaeta: Sir? The Cylon strike force has just turned back to their ships. Baseships are spinning up.

Tigh: They're pulling out.

Adama: We're gonna do the same damn thing before they change their mind. Helo, have our fighters cover our withdrawal.

Helo: Yes sir. All fighters assume rear cover formation.

Tigh: They had us. Game over. Why the hell did they let us go?

Tory: Maybe something's changed.

Roslin: Like what?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 8:44 PM
I guess that after looking at the map of


I started thinking that I would paint those numbers on the side of the road at the intersection of Highway


which is a crossroads that has a secondary street labeled as


Road that runs a short distance to the river.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]