Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Road sign




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-312.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X12 - RAPTURE (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 21-JAN-2007


Galactica: CIC

Adama: I think the Chief is right. I think the nova does look like the mandala inside of this Temple.

Roslin: Do you think the Thirteenth Tribe had a vision of what was to come?

Chief: I don't know what else it could mean.

Tigh: Maybe they saw another nova, and drew a picture of that. You've seen one nova, you've seen them all.

Gaeta: well, There was another nova. (Spreading out a map): Seen 4,000 years ago, around about when the Temple might have been built. It's 13,000 light years from our present position. It's a cloud of gas known as the Ionian Nebula.

Adama: Maybe it was a road sign... showing the direction that they headed to next.










From 5/21/1945 ( Richard Hatch ) To 12/21/1970 ( I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 9345 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:46 PM
I think the line of thought about


started with that woman was going to take me there by aircraft. I even imagined that she was going to pilot an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat and land at a nearby airport and then drive to


where I would then write the numbers down on the pavement. The reason for the Tomcat is because that line of thought considered that I needed to get out there to


as fast as possible. I cannot recall if there was ever any specific reason for why I needed to get there as fast as possible. I remember thinking that after I got there, there was no real feedback as to why I needed to get there so fast. I simply got there as fast as possible, recorded the numbers, which were apparently visible to people in the real world, and then I guess that was when


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)

Original Air Date: 20 March 2009 (Season 4, Episode 20)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 8:44 PM
I guess that after looking at the map of


I started thinking that I would paint those numbers on the side of the road at the intersection of Highway


which is a crossroads that has a secondary street labeled as


Road that runs a short distance to the river.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]