Friday, July 30, 2010

Don't want to be around when this gets out




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993916/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

"Battlestar Galactica"

No Exit (2009)


Present Day: Dr. Cottle is operating on Anders, who has a bullet lodged in his brain. Anders starts to remember things he had forgotten.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/06/10 6:06 AM
I am thinking again there was dialog in Friday's new episode of "Stargate Universe" that reminds me of a line of thought in my mind a day or so earlier about how when God closes one door, He opens another. I am thinking this morning that is relevant to me deciding to continue my mission after 2/22/1976. I am again thinking this morning that the Jupiter moon Callisto is where the original human settlers of this planet, or the predecessors of what we now think of as human, left their supply of some kind of biological medical creatures on the Jupiter moon Callisto before they landed on the planet Earth and then had no means to leave.

That could be the source of the "Monolith" from Clarke's book and movie in 1968. My trip to the Moon in 1969 was the first step. I never did really understand that the moon Callisto was going to play into that, though, until after the fact.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/highhopes.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"High Hopes"


Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side
Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again
Dragged by the force of some inner tide

At a higher altitude with flag unfurled
We reached the dizzy heights of that dreamed of world

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/comingbacktolife.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Coming Back To Life"

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of lifeand the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight..into the shining sun