Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frakking lighter.




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-219.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X19 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/MAR/2006


Anders: What took you so long?

Starbuck: We have marines in raptors. We're gonna get you and your people out of here, okay?

Anders: As good as your word, huh?

Starbuck: Yeah, good as my frakkin' word. What, did you think I was going to leave you here? Now you feel like a big frakkin' idiot, don't you?

Anders: All right, just shut up and save us already, okay?

Hilliard: People, this is nice, but we have toasters on our ass.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-220.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X20 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10/MAR/2006


Galactica - Adama's Quarters

Baltar: Admiral? (Roslin appears) Madam President.

Roslin: The Admiral's not here. This is my meeting. I wanted us to talk privately without the press getting wind of it. Please have a seat.

Baltar: Well, you must have something very interesting to say to resort to such pedestrian methods of deception.










1986 film "Top Gun" DVD movie:

01:04:46


US Navy Lieutenant junior grade Nick "Goose" Bradshaw - US Navy F-14 Tomcat Radar Intercept Officer: Well, it's bottom of the ninth, the score is tied. It's time for the big one.

US Navy Lieutenant Tom "Iceman" Kazansky - US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot: You up for this one, Maverick?

US Navy Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell - US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot: Just a walk in the park, Kazansky.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 07, 2007


I sat in this location for hours and the map is a good illustration of why I was there. I had been expecting the Navy to meet with me at that location and I assume that is why the Momsen was there on my birthday but I wondered if they were only there to remind me that I wasn't forgotten while I continue my assignment or they were there because they were being obstructed by hostile forces from transporting me back to base.

Assuming this link will still work, as it recently stopped working, the illustration points out where I spent many hours sitting. If you trace back to the 3 unmistakable landmarks that are the antennas on one of the Seattle hills, then it is perfectly aligned with streets 3rd and Thomas. Those 3 towers are more distinctive to the Seattle skyline than is the Space Needle. I was also sitting there all that time in plain sight of the Seattle P-I news building.



http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=47.621323~-122.355133&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3695542&rtp=null~null&sp=Polyline.ry4tdy4t3fkf_ry2x1j4t2wb5_Antenna____%230000FF_%23008000_2pt_Single_Solid_ry3vr94t34yv~Polyline.ry4s3h4t3p2z_ry2x0g4t2w9n_Antenna____%230000FF_%23008000_2pt_Single_Solid_ry3v224t3869~Polyline.ry4y8n4t37qg_ry2x354t2wbh_Antenna____%230000FF_%23008000_2pt_Single_Solid_ry3xpx4t3210~Point.ry348h4t2ync_3rd%20%26%20Thomas___~Point.ry2v2q4t311m_Seattle%20P-I___&encType=1


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:17:00


Lieutenant Sharon "Boomer" Valerii - Battlestar Galactica Raptor pilot: Forty-seven. Forty-seven.