Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mother




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/30/09 9:52 PM
The dialog about the disorientation after their first journey though the "Stargate" is very similar to a line of thought I was having a day or two ago. It was though I was imagining a scenario where I had just passed though a similar portal and someone was talking to me as I was lying in a bathtub and waiting for my vision to return. This line of thought seemed very normal. It was not similar to the occurences I used to describe as "foreign dreams" but of course, I wasn't dreaming at the time, so I don't know. That seems an important distinction.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/30/09 10:43 PM
Colonel O'Neil dialog: It's ok. It's just a lighter. See?

Here.

Yeah, it's pretty fabulous.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/30/09 10:44 PM
As that thought persists: I am alien technology.

Technology.

I am alien technology.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/30/09 10:45 PM
I knew this was going to come up.

Back in 1994 I knew this would happen.

But there is also that woman. She knew also. So which one of was doing what?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/30/09 11:01 PM
The line of thought is that this woman - perhaps called Mother as a reference beyond the standard reference to biological progenitor - arrived in her distant past and her interaction with my father was simply that she, in her state of mind induced by imperfect time-travel technology, grabbed the arm of my father as he walked down the street one day. That interaction altered him. He became an altered human being. A human being that was no longer a distinct human being but some kind of technically altered human being. This was before Tom Hanks was born so Tom Hanks was not born as an altered human being but as the progeny of an altered human being so he is essentially a biological creature derived from human beings, as am I. I was born after Tom Hanks and there was something about how I was born with the technology

I don't know

It is something very close to that if not precisely that


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]