Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And we'll all float on




From 5/21/1945 ( Richard Hatch ) To 12/21/1970 ( I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the Grumman F-14 Tomcat first flight and for the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet program ) is 9345 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:46 PM
I think the line of thought about


started with that woman was going to take me there by aircraft. I even imagined that she was going to pilot an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat and land at a nearby airport and then drive to


where I would then write the numbers down on the pavement. The reason for the Tomcat is because that line of thought considered that I needed to get out there to


as fast as possible. I cannot recall if there was ever any specific reason for why I needed to get there as fast as possible. I remember thinking that after I got there, there was no real feedback as to why I needed to get there so fast. I simply got there as fast as possible, recorded the numbers, which were apparently visible to people in the real world, and then I guess that was when


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)

Original Air Date: 20 March 2009 (Season 4, Episode 20)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 8:44 PM
I guess that after looking at the map of


I started thinking that I would paint those numbers on the side of the road at the intersection of Highway


which is a crossroads that has a secondary street labeled as


Road that runs a short distance to the river.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993918/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Someone to Watch Over Me (2009)


Slick: Listen, you may feel like hell. But, sometimes, lost is where you need to be. Just because you don't know your direction doesn't mean you don't have one.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/floaton.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Float On"


I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all ok

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on any way well

Well, a fake Jamaican took every last dime with that scam
It was worth it just to learn from sleight-of-hand
Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on the exactly the same day
Well we'll float on good news is on the way

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on
Now don't you worry we'll all float on
Alright already we'll all float on
Alright don't worry we'll all float on

And we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on
Aliright don't worry even if things end up a bit to heavy
We'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on
Alright already we'll all float on
Ok don't worry we'll all float on
Even if things get heavy we'll all float on
Alright already we'll all float on
Don't you worry we'll all float on
All float on










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 10:49 PM
Another interesting detail is that the house they were living in as part of that reality show, which was the result of being homeless while their house was fumigated, is that the reality show house was dropped into a river with them in it.

I cannot begin to describe how much time I was imagining that I would go to


and get a houseboat to take for a slow ride down that river to eventually drift into that


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"The Angriest Angel"

11 February 1996

Episode 15 DVD:

00:24:00


Elroy-El: A silicate feels no pain.

US Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel T.C. McQueen: Ah. How did you know? How did you know?