Friday, July 23, 2010

Bill Gates the cop killer and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 11:56:12 AM
Subject: Bill Gates the cop killer and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-320.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007


(Galactica: Baltar's Cell)

Lee: We should go for a mistrial.

Baltar: What? What's he talking about? What are you talking about? Mistrial? Whatever for?

Lee: Because we're losing.

Baltar: Not from where I'm standing. We're actually doing quite well. We're about to break the prosecution. We've blown two of their key witnesses out of the water. What more do we need to do, for God's sakes?

Lee: Everyone in that courtroom hates you. Everyone. Including the judges. You didn't hear what my father just called you: A traitorous piece of garbage, a man who doesn't even deserve a trial.

Romo: He said that? He actually said that?

Lee: Yes, he did. And I don't think he's the only one up there.

Romo: I agree. Our tactical victories are pissing them off.

Baltar: Right, so now because we're winning we're losing, actually.

Romo: Perverse, isn't it? one of the reasons why I love what I do.

Lee: "Forcing a mistrial may seem of little benefit to either side, but in fact, it can be a boon to the defense. The prosecution's shown their hand at retrial, the defense has all the tactical advantages, and the statistical chances of an acquittal rise by twenty-five percent."

Baltar: Joseph Adama.

Lee: Trial Tactics & Strategies, page 273.

Romo: Smart man, your grandfather.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-313.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X13 - TAKING A BREAK FROM ALL YOUR WORRIES

Original Airdate (SciFi): 28-JAN-2007


Adama's Office

Roslin, lying on the couch: I told him I didn't take any satisfaction in seeing his pain. But the truth is, I was willing to see him endure a great deal of suffering, in order to get what I wanted. It wasn't some intelligence or some truth. I wanted a genuine admission of guilt.

Adama: That's something that you're not gonna get from someone like Baltar. He doesn't see himself that way. It's not who he is. In his eyes he's the victim, not the criminal.

(She stares at the ceiling.)

Adama: It's not too late for him to just disappear.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-320.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007


(Galactica: Adama's Office)

Tigh: I'm telling you, Bill. They put the music in the ship. I can hear it.

Adama, standing: I believe you. I'll look into it.

Tigh: You'll look into it? You'll look into it? I am here telling you there is Cylon sabotage aboard our ship!

Adama: Sabotage. With music.

Tigh: I know, I know. I can't quite understand it myself, but... There's too much confusion.

Adama: I promise I'll look into it. Now I have to get to court.

Tigh: Okay. Go to court.










[ Bill Gates the transvestite and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly violent criminal and the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government United States Congress the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally
Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & United States Congress the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and severe environmental contamination to the United States of America and to private property owners of the United States of America ) is 769 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/23/1965 ( premiere US film "Rapture" ) is 769 days



From 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and severe environmental contamination to the United States of America and to private property owners of the United States of America ) is 769 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/11/1961 ( Nazi war crimes trial begins - German Nazi Adolf Eichmann ) is 769 days



From 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 833 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/13/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Thriller"::"The Grim Reaper" ) is 833 days



From 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 833 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/26/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Fugitive"::"All the Scared Rabbits" ) is 833 days



From 2/22/1907 ( date hijacked from me:actor Robert Young central figure 1969 US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." as "Dr. Marcus Welby" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 36909 days

36909 = 18454 + 18455

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/11/2009 ( the widely publicized US Coast Guard-Potomac River Washington DC incident & Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18454 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/11/2009 ( the widely publicized US Coast Guard-Potomac River Washington DC incident & Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18455 days



From 9/11/1937 ( Robert L. Crippen - United States Navy Captain and United States Astronaut ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 12875 days

From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12875 days



From 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 159 months 3 weeks 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 9/17/1972 ( premiere US TV series "M*A*S*H" features central figure United States Army "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12960 days

12960 = 6480 + 6480

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 6480 days



From 9/17/1972 ( premiere US TV series "M*A*S*H" features central figure United States Army "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12960 days

12960 = 6480 + 6480

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 6480 days



From 2/24/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Farentino starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group "Richard T. Owens" and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 25584 days

25584 = 12792 + 12792

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/24/1998 ( premiere US film "Saving Private Ryan" ) is 12792 days



From 2/24/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Farentino starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group "Richard T. Owens" and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 25584 days

25584 = 12792 + 12792

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/11/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) is 12792 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10085 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/12/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "Tales from the Darkside"::"The Bitterest Pill" ) is 10085 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10085 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/12/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "Amazing Stories"::"Welcome to My Nightmare" ) is 10085 days



From 2/11/1989 ( United States Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 commissioned into United States Navy active service ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6969 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Dallas"::premiere miniseries episode "Digger's Daughter" ) is 6969 days



From 12/28/1982 ( United States Navy battleship USS New Jersey BB 62 commissioned into United States Navy service ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9206 days

9206 = 4603 + 4603

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is: 4603 days



From 7/20/1960 ( launched from the United States Navy warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the United States Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the United States Navy Polaris ballistic missile ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17402 days

17402 = 8701 + 8701

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/28/1982 ( United States Navy battleship USS New Jersey BB 62 commissioned into United States Navy service ) is 8701 days



From 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15532 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 15532 days



From 10/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 8/9/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Abyss" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) is 3395 days



From 7/29/1953 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The War of the Worlds" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19950 days

19950 = 9975 + 9975

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 9975 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11427 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/28/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 11427 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11427 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/15/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" starring my wife ) is 11427 days



From 2/4/1970 ( premiere US film "Patton" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13916 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/9/1997 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Air Force F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jet aircraft was publicly displayed and I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the United States Air Force F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jet program ) is 13916 days



From 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9844 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/14/1986 ( as a United States Navy officer I was Prisoner of War in Libya by the Libya-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist military after the United States Navy A-6 Intruder attack aircraft I was in was shot down by Bill Gates-Libya-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist military killing the other United States Navy officer in the aircraft with me at the time ) is 9844 days



From 11/24/1963 ( Lee Harvey Oswald was shot and fatally wounded by Jack Ruby before live television cameras at Dallas Police Headquarters as retaliation for the murder of US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 8090 days

From 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8090 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 8288 days

From 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8288 days



From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 3/12/2008 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & United States Congress actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13639 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/5/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Dolly the sheep and Roslin Institute & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America ) is 13639 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2008/mar08/03-12MSUSInnovationLeadPR.mspx

Microsoft News Center

News Press Release

Bill Gates Asks Congress to Act Now to Maintain U.S. Innovation Lead

WASHINGTON — March 12, 2008 — Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates will testify before the U.S. House Committee on Science and Technology today at 10 a.m. EDT










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Saving Private Ryan (1998)


Old James Ryan: [addressing Capt. Miller’s grave] My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back here. Every day I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge.










http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/premeditation

premeditation

the act of planning or plotting something in advance, especially an intentional crime










http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl//business/deepwaterhorizon//6968685.html

chron

Deepwater Horizon

As oil rig sinks, hope fades

Chances of rescuing the 11 missing workers diminish by the hour, Coast Guard says

By BRETT CLANTON and MONICA HATCHER

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

April 29, 2010, 4:05PM

Hope faded Thursday of finding 11 missing offshore workers alive as the sun set on a second day of searching and the massive drilling rig that exploded into flames late Tuesday night sank into the Gulf of Mexico.

With the fire doused and the rig submerged, the Coast Guard launched a sweeping effort to clean up petroleum spewed into the water and seal off a well at the sea floor that may have still been leaking oil.

As it did, investigations began and questions continued to swirl about the cause of the accident at the Deepwater Horizon, a half-billion-dollar rig owned and operated by Swiss-based Transocean that was under lease to BP.










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/11/newsid_2476000/2476225.stm

ON THIS DAY

11 APRIL

1961

1961: Nazi war crimes trial begins

The trial has begun in Israel of the man accused of helping Hitler in his plan to exterminate the Jews.

Adolf Eichmann faces 15 charges, including crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people and war crimes.

He sat in a bullet-proof glass dock flanked by two guards specially chosen because their families had not suffered directly at the hands of the Nazis.

The three judges hearing the case in Jerusalem were all refugees from the Nazi regime in Germany.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059633/releaseinfo

IMDb

Release dates for

Rapture (1965)

Country Date

USA 23 August 1965 (New York City, New York)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance_(song)

Ignorance (song)

"Ignorance"

Single by Paramore

from the album Brand New Eyes

Released July 7, 2009 (download)

September 14, 2009 (UK)

January, 2010 (Airplay)





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand_New_Eyes

Brand New Eyes

Brand New Eyes (styled brand new eyes) is the third studio album by American alternative rock band Paramore, released September 29, 2009 through Fueled by Ramen in the United States and Canada.

The album was produced by Rob Cavallo and recorded in Hidden Hills, California from January to March, 2009.


Track listing


1. "Careful"
2. "Ignorance"
3. "Playing God"
4. "Brick by Boring Brick"
5. "Turn It Off"
6. "The Only Exception"
7. "Feeling Sorry"
8. "Looking Up"
9. "Where the Lines Overlap"
10. "Misguided Ghosts"
11. "All I Wanted"










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Cavallo

Rob Cavallo

Rob Cavallo is a record producer and A&R, most famous for signing and producing Green Day.










http://www.directlyrics.com/paramore-ignorance-lyrics.html

Paramore Ignorance lyrics


If i'm a bad person, you don't like me
I guess i'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life.

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
Cause you know we're not the same
Oh we're not the same
The friends who stuck together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good
It's good

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess i'll go
I best be on my way out

Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend

This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it

It's not a war no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it
The same tricks that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Now I can fend for myself

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
Cause you know we're not the same
Oh we're not the same
We used to stick together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good
It's good

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess i'll go
I best be on my way out

Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess i'll go
I best be on my way out










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shrill

shrill


betraying some strong emotion or attitude in an exaggerated amount, as antagonism or defensiveness.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania

Mania

Mania is a severe medical condition characterized by extremely elevated mood, energy, unusual thought patterns and sometimes psychosis. There are several possible causes for mania, but it is most often associated with bipolar disorder, where episodes of mania may cyclically alternate with episodes of major depression. These cycles may relate to diurnal rhythms and environmental stressors. Mania varies in intensity, from mild mania (known as hypomania) to full-blown mania with psychotic features (hallucinations and delusions).

Manic patients may need to be hospitalized to protect themselves and others.


Symptoms of mania include rapid speech, racing thoughts, decreased need for sleep, hypersexuality, euphoria, impulsiveness, grandiosity, and increased interest in goal-directed activities. Mild forms of mania, known as hypomania, cause little or no impairment, but some people who suffer from prolonged hypomania may develop full mania.

Another symptom of mania is racing thoughts during which the sufferer is excessively distracted by unimportant stimuli. This negative experience creates an inability to function and an absentmindedness where the manic individual's thoughts totally preoccupy him or her, making him or her unable to keep track of time or be aware of anything besides the neurological pattern of thoughts.

Manic symptoms include irritability, anger or rage, delusions, hypersensitivity, hypersexuality, hyper-religiosity, hyperactivity, impulsiveness, racing thoughts, talkativeness, pressure to keep talking or rapid speech, and grandiose ideas and plans, decreased need for sleep (e.g. feels rested after 3 or 4 hours of sleep). In manic and hypomanic cases, the afflicted person may engage in out of character behavior such as questionable business transactions, wasteful expenditures of money, risky sexual activity, abnormal social interaction, or highly vocal arguments uncharacteristic of previous behaviors. These behaviors increase stress in personal relationships, problems at work and increases the risk of altercations with law enforcement as well as being at high risk of impulsively taking part in activities potentially harmful to self and others.