Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Tue, July 13, 2010 2:00:10 PM
Subject: Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










Tuesday, January 02, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 11:00 PM


They want to force the people I care about to stand up for me, thus endangering themselves because of my years of fighting against terrorists. It also helps Microsoft/Corbis with all the information they have been collecting on me by stalking me all these decades. Something about tabloid journalism and public figures having less expectation of privacy than non-public figures. If you want to publicize a private figure who wants to remain a private figure, you have to turn them into a public figure, if you are inclined to such treachery.

The longer they, the terrorists such as Microsoft/Corbis, Dave Reichert, Norm Maleng, etc., can block me from going home, the more likely someone is going to be at causing a sucessful fatal "accident" against me, of which several have happened over the years and I have reasonable suspicion to believe they were not accidents. If I can go home, I will have access to resources that will reduce the likelihood that I will be poisoned again, or some other "accident." If they can get me killed by accident, they will have an easier time profiting from my stolen privacy because it will be harder for my family to challenge the information Microsoft/Corbis stole from me all those years before they got me killed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





Thursday, January 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 9:10 PM


This Tacoma, WA, terrorism incident occurred on 11/20/05. I wonder if it is a deliberate variation of 11/2. I called the police again about this because I sensed someone was trying to connect to me somehow, but they didn’t give a shit. They didn’t even ask me any questions. I called them after I started living in that homeless shelter in Pioneer Square and I told the cop I thought that people were seeing me as some kind of informant, along with my suspicions about the terrorist, but he just brushed off my suspicions and told me that he thought no one thought I was an informant. That was the last time I called the police because all they did was take me to the hospital where I had to explain that I didn’t need their help. I needed the damn police to start doing their damn jobs. All I got from direct interaction was incompetence and the last time, passive aggressiveness. All the hospital did was drug me up and I believe, reasonably, that I was
poisoned twice with the medication they gave me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Galactica - Baltar's Lab

#6: You let them murder our child.

Baltar: I am so sorry. I tried. I tried my best.

#6: God's will was that our child should survive. His will was that she would lead the next generation of god's children. His will was that you would protect her.

Baltar: Yes. Oh!

#6: You have committed a monstrous and unforgivable sin and now you and your entire wretched race are going to suffer god's vengeance.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)
USA 11 May 2007










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD movie:

01:07:32


Anna: We came from Maryland. We heard your message on the radio. We were at the pier at noon. We waited all day. We're going to Vermont. To the survivors' colony.

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: What?










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:44:53


Dr. Helen Benson [telephone]: Hello?

Transit police officer: Dr. Helen Benson?

Dr. Helen Benson: Yes.

Transit police officer: I'm calling from Newark Penn Station. We've got your patient here.

Dr. Helen Benson: Oh. Um, sorry. I think there's been a mistake. Um, I'm not that kind of doctor.

Transit police officer: Hold - hold on for a second. He says you got his medicine.


00:45:22

Dr. Helen Benson: Excuse me! Excuse me. I'm sorry. Somebody called me. My name's Dr. Benson.

Transit police officer: Good. He's over there. He's your problem now. Go ahead, take him. He's your problem.


00:45:50

Dr. Helen Benson: You know, I took a huge risk back at the hospital. Did I make a mistake? Are you a friend to us?










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-216.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X16 - SACRIFICE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10/FEB/2006


Adama: Hold your fire. I'm giving you the cylon. But she won't be alive.










http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Friendship_One_(episode)

Friendship One (episode)

"Friendship One"

VOY, Episode 7x21

First aired: 25 April 2001


Memorable quotes


"I'm sorry, Mr. Carey."

- Verin










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Maya leaves. Roslin says to Cottle:

Roslin: Thank you. I know how awful this was for you. But trust me, it was imperative. As far as the cylons know, this child no longer exists. That is a good, good thing.










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Downloaded"

24 February 2006

Episode 18 Season 2 DVD video:

00:01:40


Title Card: NINE MONTHS AGO










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica - Resurrection Room

#6: Where--where-- I was in a house.

Biers: But you're not in a house any longer. You're back with us. You've been reborn.

#6: I died. I died.

Biers: That's right. You were in a house. It was destroyed. A nuclear blast. But that is all over now. You have been downloaded into aa new body.

#6: Gaius. Gaius was in the house.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica - Resurrection Room

#6: Where--where-- I was in a house.

Biers: But you're not in a house any longer.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get
another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Disaster Area

Anders wakes up.

Biers: Is this what you're looking for? You can have it. Here.

Biers throws the gun to the ground.

Boomer: What are you doing?

Biers: Just making it easy for him to get what he wants. Come on. I'll give you a head start.

Anders: I'm fine where I am.

Biers: Hey, they're coming for us. And you. They're very interested in you, aren't they?

Boomer: Leave him alone.

Biers: Sharon. You're a hero of the cylon. Now you're just a broken machine who thinks she's a human. But you're not a human, Sharon, and you never will be.

Boomer: Yeah, well at least I'm not a murderer. I have a conscience. And I know the difference between right and wrong.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica - Resistance Base

Hilliard is testing a cigarette fuse detonator for an explosive.

Hilliard: Half a cigarette should give us two or three minutes to get the frak out of there. Any longer and we risk them finding the charges before they go off.

Ander: Is it two minutes or three?

Hilliard: About to find out.

Resistance Member: This is a risky operation just to nail a couple dozen skin jobs. I mean, we can't kill them. They'll just download into a new body and... I mean, what's the point?

Anders: That skin job with Starbuck-- "Sharon" they called her-- she said that when they download, they remembered everything. Right up until the end. These skin jobs are going to remember being blown into tiny little pieces.

Resistance Member: It's gotta hurt.

Anders: Yeah. I hope it hurts a lot. Because sooner or later, the message sinks in. There is no safe place, not even a cafe. So if you want to quit living through hell and dying over and over again, then get the frak off our planet.

The fuse trips, setting off a singal that an explosion would occur.

Hilliard: Three minutes, ten seconds.

Anders: Boom.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/17/07 11:34 AM

Some zombie in a suit standing in front of the newspaper stand at Starbucks asked me if I knew which paper had the best selection of advertisements for apartments. I sense he was the defense lawyer for any one of these paparazzi-terrorists that are going to federal prison for life. I'm not sure what he was trying to get at. I guess he wanted to see if I could hear what he said as I had my earphones on but I had the radio muted and I have done that a lot before. I told him the P-I had a section titled the SFU that had everything in it he needed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Anders: Boom.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:51:34 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle

As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America. Several attempts on my life have been made as I contribute to the investigation and I request the arrest of all Seattle FBI and Justice department employees on charges of providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America. I also request any of support available to me against forces hostiles to this U.S. Navy officer as I contribute to an investigation of domestic and international terrorist activity in King County, Washington.

Sincerely,


Kerry W. Burgess

official United States federal undercover identity (an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:59:51 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

Thank you

Your question or comment has been successfully submitted.

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Central Intelligence Agency.

This page is generated automatically when our server successfully processes your submission. It is your assurance that your message has reached us; you do not need to phone or fax us for further confirmation.

A reminder: we cannot answer inquiries about the status of job applications and, because of the volume of queries we receive and the small size of our staff, we may not be able to respond to you as quickly as both we and you would like. We will not respond to you at all if an answer is not appropriate or required and, generally, if the answer to your query is available on our Web site.

Posted: 2007-05-14 02:35
Last Updated: 2007-05-14 02:47
Last Reviewed: 2007-05-14 02:35







As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: ig_hotline@dia.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:01:39 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:48:50 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica City

#6: Still can't get used to this.

Biers: Well, you're a hero of the cylon now. You're our first celebrity.

#6: No, I'm just another Six.

Biers: You're too modest. I'm just another Three. And there are Fives and--or Eights. But you, everyone calls you Caprica Six like you're the o­nly Six o­n the planet. And--and what you did was incredibly difficult. Seduce a man, so emotionally and physically so that he grants you access to all the most closely guarded secrets of his people. That mission could be profoundly disturbing.

Baltar: Disturbing? She sleeping with me and killing billions of people? 'Cause I rather thought you enjoyed sleeping with me.

#6: It was difficult at times.

Biers: So nobody here can possibly understand what you've been through. Which is why we need your help. There's another cylon who's been having trouble re-integrating after a download. Another hero, actually. An Eight. She still insists o­n calling herself Sharon.

#6: And you thought I could help. I'm still having... I'm having problems of my own.

Biers: Caprica, you don't understand. She really needs your help. If we don't turn her around soon, there's talk of boxing her.

#6: Putting her memories in cold storage? You can't be serious.

Baltar: Well, that's a charming way to deal with emotional problems. o­ne might almost call it inhuman. Oh, that's right, you are.

Biers: All right, look, it is a last resort, but she has been regressing. Please. She's living up there in that apartment. It's the o­ne she had when she thought she was human.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 1:06 PM
Goddamnit I wake up feeling a hundred times worse than when I went to sleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 8:46 PM
I was going to note after watching the 2004 film "The Day After Tomorrow" on television the other day my observation about the actor Perry King and that woman who also had a role in that film and about how that made me think of that "The Outer Limits" episode the two of them starred in. Perry King was a Senator who was injured in a car wreck and the woman was the doctor who examined him and who determined he was not human. I think about it again now because I saw Perry King in a dream just before I awoke from an extended nap and I have been thinking about that dream. I cannot remember other details that lead up to the scenes I remember but I seem to be flying through the sky at night and I might have actually been wearing a "Superman" outfit in the dream but I did not see any details in the dream that suggest I was wearing that clothing. I do have the sense from the dream that I was wearing clothing similar to "Superman" though. I was flying through the
sky and I was looking down and I seemed to be looking for something. I think I was using my X-ray vision to see if I could see the thermal energy from a person in a house I had just left and I am aware of looking down at trees and I could see some kind of thermal visuals down below me on the ground. I saw something else too and I was trying to figure out what it was and that was in another location from where I had been first looking. I was looking at something that was similar to that thermal image from my X-ray vision but at another time the visual seemed to be a silver bar in the shape of a rectangle, where the previous X-ray thermal image was a reddish rectangle bar. Then I was on the ground and the details are vague but the object I had seen might have been below the ground. I had also seen Perry King standing around there and that first observation is vague now but I think I saw him standing nearing that site on the ground and then he left in one
direction and then I landed on the ground and then he showed up from another direction and I am left with the sense I grabbed him by the neck or I did and then quickly let go of his neck as though I had recognized him and I then let go of his neck. The details are growing vague now but I think I had him get a shovel to start digging to find out what I saw underground and I am not certain if I dreamed that part or if that was a line of thought immediately after I woke up. I think I might have forgotten other details after I started writing this. I have also had the certain sense that Michelle Kwan was communicating with me and there was something about how she suggested that I not trust people around me right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica City - Boomer's Apartment

#6 knocks on Boomer's door.

Boomer: You here to kick me out?

#6: No.

Boomer: You're here to help me with my adjustment problems. I could save you some time. Ah! This is home. I'm not leaving.

#6: I lived on caprica for two years. I knew what I was-- pretended to be human, but I knew.

Boomer: If you knew what you were and you lived on Caprica, you know what that makes you. A really good liar.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 AM


As for this movie titled “Tiger Cruise,“ I found it interesting that the actress who portrays the daughter of the US Navy officer in this movie was born 3333 days, inclusive, after the birthday listed for Michelle Kwan.

Tiger Cruise (August 6, 2004) is the 53rd Disney Channel Original Movie. It stars Hayden Panettiere (Remember the Titans) and Bill Pullman (Independence Day). The film's fictional events are intertwined with the real-life events of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Maddie Dolan is on a mission to convince her dad to give up his naval career and come home to his family where he belongs. To do this, Maddie accepts her dad's offer to participate in Operation Tiger, a week-long cruise for family and friends aboard his aircraft carrier.

Maddie thinks her plans might actually work until September 11, 2001, two days into the cruise. When the ship goes into high alert, Maddie gets to see her father's courage, honor and commitment to his family firsthand and discovers the importance of the sacrifice he makes to serve his country, and she now understands why her dad wants to (and has to) serve.


I wish I could remember everything from that dream I was just having; there was a lot to it and a lot of different scenes that were interesting. In one scene that I can only partially remember, I was in a room and it seems there were a lot of individuals in there. Two that followed me out seem to be connected to the South Vietnamese military. One of them was carrying a flag that has the color pattern I recognized on the F-5 fighter jet a while back. But those two weren't people; they were robots or holograms. I don't really know what they were. They were symbols of something and in that case, they were symbols of my experiences in the Vietnam War. Then I was walking into a room with those two symbols. I think one of those symbols actually pointed me to the correct room. I had been standing out in what I visualize as a hallway and I was waiting for someone. I think I was waiting for a meeting with Patrick Stewart. But I had been waiting in the wrong room.
I walked into the room he was sitting with some other people and there was someone unexpected about the other people being there with him. I can't visualize any of those other people. I can visualize though that he was wearing the uniform of "Captain Picard" and he flashed me a grin as I walked in and we shook hands. Then we were standing at a conference table in that room and I can't remember anything else about that part.

In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction isn’t about lipo-suction, rather it is just supposed to be a clue to remind me of a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see
that person sitting there on the bus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica City

#6: Still can't get used to this.

Biers: Well, you're a hero of the cylon now. You're our first celebrity.

#6: No, I'm just another Six.

Biers: You're too modest. I'm just another Three. And there are Fives and--or Eights. But you, everyone calls you Caprica Six like you're the only Six on the planet. And--and what you did was incredibly difficult. Seduce a man, so emotionally and physically so that he grants you access to all the most closely guarded secrets of his people. That mission could be profoundly disturbing.

Baltar: Disturbing? She sleeping with me and killing billions of people? 'Cause I rather thought you enjoyed sleeping with me.

#6: It was difficult at times.

Biers: So nobody here can possibly understand what you've been through. Which is why we need your help. There's another cylon who's been having trouble re-integrating after a download. Another hero, actually. An Eight. She still insists on calling herself Sharon.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701113/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass (2005)


Michelle Kwan: Beware the wrath of Kwan!










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Who Monitors the Birds?"

7 January 1996

Episode 12 DVD:

00:00:00


1LT Cooper Hawkes: In the year 2027 the government started the InVitro Program trying to create a new breed of soldier. InVitros are artificially-gestated humans. They call us "Tanks." We're born at 18 years old. My name's Cooper Hawkes. I was born six years ago. Now, it's 2064. Earth is at war with an advanced alien enemy. My squadron is called the Wild Cards - the 58th. They're the only people I've ever cared about.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/02_15

Armageddon


2:15:26
Kennedy, we are 100 percent.
Flap suspension control on full.

2:15:42
[ Man ]
Welcome home, astronauts.

2:15:52
Hey, guys, remember:
We're heroes now.

2:15:54
So that incident with me
and the gun on the asteroid,

2:15:56
let's keep that under wraps, all right?

2:17:00
Miss Stamper.

2:17:04
Colonel Willie Sharp,
United States Air Force, ma'am.

2:17:06
Requesting permission to shake
the hand of the daughter...

2:17:10
of the bravest man I've ever met.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-71

STS-71

Mission name STS-71

Space shuttle Atlantis


Launch date June 27, 1995

Landing July 7, 1995





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-78

STS-78

Mission name STS-78

Space shuttle Columbia


Launch date June 20, 1996

Landing July 7, 1996










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Executive_Decision/cap/en/25fps/a/00_14

Executive Decision


:14:37
David Grant.

:14:38
Michelle Thomas.

:14:39
-You like hockey?
-Love it.

:14:40
I`ve got two tickets--

:14:42
Are you Dr. Grant?
You have an urgent phone call.

:14:47
I`ll be right back.










[ George Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the
ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2007/10/airforce_nuke_briefing_071019

Wing decertified, COs sacked for nuke mistake

By Michael Hoffman - Staff writer

Posted : Sunday Oct 21, 2007 14:45:32 EDT

The widespread disregard for nuclear weapons safety standards by airmen at Minot and Barksdale Air Force bases led to the unprecedented “Bent Spear” incident in which six nuclear warheads were mistakenly loaded onto a B-52 and flown from North Dakota to Louisiana on Aug. 29-30, Air Force officials said Friday after an intensive six-week investigation.

The Air Force relieved the 5th Munitions Squadron commander at Minot immediately after the incident. On Friday, it announced that three more commanders have been sacked.


Five steps to failure

Using the same briefing presented to Secretary of Defense Robert Gates earlier Friday, Newton summarized the five mistakes made by airmen that led to the incident and offered a timeline of events.

The first mistake occurred at the beginning of an operation to transport 12 Advanced Cruise Missiles on a B-52 Stratofortress bomber from Minot to Barksdale, part of a Defense Department program to decommission 400 of these missiles in the U.S. stockpile.

On the morning of Aug. 29, airmen assigned to the Minot weapons storage area were supposed to pick up and transport two pylons to a B-52 assigned to Barksdale. Each pylon is a self-contained package of six cruise missiles that can be quickly mounted to the wing of a Stratofortress. But the pylon had not been properly prepared, and the airmen failed to examine all the warheads on the missiles mounted to the pylons.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4419130

Nuclear warheads mistakenly flown over U.S. heartland / Air Force probes how B-52 crew was unaware its missiles were live for 1,100-mile trip

CORKY SIEMASZKO New York Daily News, Associated Press

Thu 09/06/2007

Houston Chronicle

NEW YORK - A B-52 bomber mistakenly armed with live nuclear missiles flew straight across the heartland where millions of Americans live - and the crew had no clue what they were carrying.


An Air Force spokesman insisted "there was never a danger to the American public" and called the missile mishap last Thursday an "isolated incident."

"Air Force standards are very exacting when it comes to munitions handling," Lt. Col. Ed Thomas said. "The weapons were always in our custody."


The B-52 was loaded with cruise missiles carrying nuclear warheads ranging from 5 to 150 kilotons in destructive force, mounted onto pylons on the bomber's wings, according to the Military Times newspaper, which broke the story.

"You can wipe out a good-sized city with a 5-kiloton blast," said Jim Riccio, a nuclear policy analyst for Greenpeace. "A 150-kiloton warhead is 10 times the size of what they dropped on Hiroshima."










From 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2009 ( the widely publicized US Coast Guard-Potomac River Washington DC incident & Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 492 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "Perry Mason"::"The Case of the Tragic Trophy" ) is 492 days



From 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2009 ( the widely publicized US Coast Guard-Potomac River Washington DC incident & Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 492 days

492 = 246 + 246

From 3/3/1959 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/4/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Men Into Space"::"Lost Missile" ) is 246 days



From 5/24/1974 ( Duke Ellington - deceased ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12402 days

12402 = 6201 + 6201

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/7/1980 ( date hijacked from me:Michelle Kwan ) is 6201 days



From 7/7/1980 ( date hijacked from me:Michelle Kwan ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10166 days

10166 = 5083 + 5083

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/15/1977 ( premiere US film "A Bridge Too Far" ) is 5083 days



From 6/12/1997 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Batman & Robin" ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3982 days

3982 = 1991 + 1991

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America ) is 1991 days



From 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 3/13/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 8091 days

From 3/13/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8091 days



From 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier and United Nations sponsored operation to prosecute and convict the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including the guaranteed prosecution and conviction of George Bush & Barack Hussein Obama the established national traitors against the US federal government and their severely treasonous criminal conspirators ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill
Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3439 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3439 days



From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13695 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/12/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Antitrust" ) is 13695 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9831 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/15/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" starring my wife ) is 9831 days



From 9/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Flipper"::series premiere episode "300 Feet Below" ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15936 days

15936 = 7968 + 7968

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States of America federal government ) is 7968 days



From 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and the death of United States Navy A-6 Intruder crew officer "Morg McPherson" who is replaced by US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13023 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/28/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 13023 days



From 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" features central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10825 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/21/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Bat*21" ) is 10825 days



From 3/19/1955 ( date hijacked from me:actor Bruce Willis ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19408 days

19408 = 9704 + 9704

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/27/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Invasion U.S.A." & premiere US TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere episode "Shatterday/A Little Peace and Quiet" ) is 9704 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5063 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/26/1977 ( George Willig is arrested after climbing Tower 2 of the New York City New York World Trade Center that day ) is 5063 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5063 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/26/1977 ( George Willig is arrested after climbing Tower 2 of the New York City New York World Trade Center that day ) is 5063 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15527 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/6/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the United States Justice Department announces that it no longer seeks to break up software maker Microsoft and will instead seek a lesser antitrust penalty ) is 15527 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15527 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/6/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the United States Justice Department announces that it no longer seeks to break up software maker Microsoft and will instead seek a lesser antitrust penalty ) is 15527 days



From 9/6/1955 ( premiere US TV series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::series premiere episode "Wyatt Earp Becomes a Marshal" ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19237 days

19237 = 9618 + 9619

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9618 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9619 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9611 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/7/1989 ( David Dinkins becomes the first African American mayor of New York City ) is 9611 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the United States Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9611 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/7/1989 ( David Dinkins becomes the first African American mayor of New York City ) is 9611 days



From 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) To 5/7/2008 ( George Bush the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17674 days

17674 = 8837 + 8837

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/13/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 8837 days


http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=36931

NAVY.mil

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

SECNAV Names New Guided-Missile Destroyer USS Michael Murphy

Story Number: NNS080507-13 Release Date: 5/7/2008 2:39:00 PM

By Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class (AW) Kevin S. O’Brien, Office of the Secretary of the Navy, Public Affairs

LAKE RONKONKOMA, N.Y. (NNS) -- Secretary of the Navy, Donald C. Winter announced on May 7 at a ceremony in Lake Ronkonkoma, N.Y., the name of the newest Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer will be USS Michael Murphy. Designated as DDG 112, the name honors Lt. Michael Murphy who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroic actions during Operation Red Wing, in Afghanistan on June 28, 2005.

"Michael Murphy's name which will be forever synonymous with astonishing courage under fire will now be associated with one of the U.S. Navy's most technologically advanced, most powerful and most capable warships," Winter said.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice

Cowardice

Cowardice describes a personality trait which is typically viewed as a negative characteristic and has been generally frowned upon (see norms) within most, if not all global cultures, while courage, typically viewed as its direct opposite, is generally rewarded and encouraged.

"Cowardice" can be difficult to define outside of specific social contexts. In general terms, it is the perceived failure to demonstrate sufficient bravery in the face of an adverse situation. Cowards are usually seen to have avoided or refused to engage in a confrontation or struggle which has been deemed good or righteous by the wider culture in which they live.

On a more mundane level, the label may be applied to those who are regarded as too frightened to defend their rights or those of others from aggressors in their lives.


Etymology

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word "coward" comes from an Old French word coart (modern French couard), a combination of the word for "tail" and an agent noun suffix. It would therefore have meant "one with a tail" — perhaps one in the habit of turning it, or it may be derived from the dog's habit of putting its tail between its legs when it is afraid.