Monday, July 19, 2010

Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 10:51:39 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-Barack Hussein Obama-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 09, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:07 PM


I remember well that day 2/1/2002. I was riding my bicycle from Bellevue, Washington, along the regular route I followed to the office I worked at in the Microsoft building in Issaquah, Washington. I was crossing a small bridge next to the Costco building in Issaquah and within sight of the Microsoft building when my bicycle literally flipped end-over-end and I went face first into the concrete sidewalk. I was left sprawled out on my back on the sidewalk among the wooded area of that bridge and dazed for a few minutes. I got up after a few minutes and rode my bicycle the remaining mile or so to the office and noticed a short time later that I had a black eye forming from where my left eye brow seemed to have hit the concrete just before my helmet absorbed the rest of the impact which was painful in itself to my head. I would later think that someone had caused that accident to happen and that it was something similar to that scene in the 1963 film "The
Great Escape" where Steve McQueen stretches the thin wire across the road to knock the German soldier off his motorcycle.

I thought about that 2/1/2002 accident more because the only other accident I had was a few weeks earlier on 12/23/2001 where my bicycle suddenly flipped out from under me. The road was icy but it didn't seem that icy. I also pondered over how December 23rd is Admiral Stockdale's birthday and I wondered if I had been targeted somehow for an accident that day.

Some time later I was riding along about 15 miles per hour on a bicycle trail in Redmond, Washington, and as I passed between two people walking in the opposite and the guy on my right side leaned in and shouldered me as I passed by him. The impact was much too great for it to be an accident. The force of the impact knocked me upright, knocked my shoe out of it clipped pedal, and knocked my hand on the handlebar. Even with that impact, I still managed to avoid crashing although I did veer abruptly into the othe side of the lane which would have caused another cyclists to run into me if one had been about to pass me at the time which happened often along that straight stretch. I believe it was only my excellent bicycle-handling skill that kept me from crashing and that the person who shouldered me was deliberately trying to cause me to crash while I was traveling at a high-speed. I dropped my bicycle onto the other side of the bicycle trail and I turned
around to see that the male who shouldered me was approaching me when my back was to him and I was about to stomp him into the pavement but he stopped walking just before the point I was going to use physical force to subdue him. I yelled at him for a few seconds and he did not make any further aggressive moves so I started thinking they might have staged that event around me because they had hidden cameras somewhere. The purpose would have simply to record me using physical force to subdue the aggressor without showing the video of him leaning in and shouldering me with the intent of inflicting on me serious bodily harm. There wasn't much else I could do and so, especially considering that I was then, as I am now, tasked with the primary duty of observing the criminal activity around me, so I continued riding my bicycle back to my apartment in Redmond and I considered filing a report at the Redmond city police department but I had already lost
confidence in the local police force of the cities in King County after my car had been stolen in Bellevue in 2001. I filed a police report but found that 3 days later that the car was sitting on the lower level of the parking garage because the thieves could not get it started and the police had obviously not even gone down there to look around. Earlier I had caught an employee of the apartment complex using a key to unlock my apartment and to enter my apartment at a time when they did not think I would be in my apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33


Viper - Space

Apollo: All right, you know the drill, people: scatter formation. Keep 'em off the civvies, and don't stray beyond the recovery line.

Galactica - Command

Tigh: Watch the ammo hoists on the main guns. You've got a red light right there!

Duella: We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties.

Gaeta: Basestar's launching raiders.

Duella: Colonial one is ready to jump.

Gaeta: All civilian ships away, including Colonial one.

Adama: Recover fighters, stand by to jump.

Viper - Space

Apollo: Combat landings.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_13

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:13:07
Thanks a lot.
No respect from my offspring.

:13:10
Par for the course. Are you teaming
up with me for bridge after dinner?

:13:14
Maybe.

:13:16
What is it?

:13:19
Every time we have dealings
with Starfleet, I get nervous.

:13:24
We are dealing with something that...

:13:26
..could be perverted
into a dreadful weapon.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_25

Armageddon


:24:47
The drilling unit's a prototype we've
been building for the Mars project.

:24:51
You, uh-- You might recognize the rig.

:24:55
Yeah, well, I guess
I should recognize it. It's my design.

:24:59
- [ Man Chattering On P.A. ]
- [ Helicopter Blades Whirring ]

:25:02
- Did you steal a key
to the Patent Office ?
- Yeah, basically.

:25:05
Let me get this straight.
I got pulled off an oil rig,

:25:08
flown halfway around the world
because you stole my drill design.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_16

Armageddon


:16:05
- Whoa, whoa, Harry. It's gettin' real.
- Harry! Come on, Harry!

:16:07
- You shot me!
- You shot him.

:16:10
That bullet never got close.
Just a ricochet.

:16:12
You know, it's all funny
till somebody gets shot in the leg!

:16:14
Hey, pucker up.
We got clients incoming.










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_21

Armageddon


:21:04
High thumb.
You are man, Harry.

:21:06
- Thumbs high.
- [ Helicopter Blades Whirring ]

:21:11
You're fired.










[ Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America & Gil Kerlikowske the cowardly violent criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Sonia Sotomayor & Barack Hussein Obama staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course
of judicial proceedings ]


From 2/6/1911 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces and 40th President of the United States of America ) To 2/23/1960 ( Japan Crown Prince Naruhito ) is 17914 days

From 2/23/1960 ( Japan Crown Prince Naruhito ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17914 days



From 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 9/11/2009 ( the widely publicized US Coast Guard-Potomac River Washington DC incident & Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 184 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/3/1959 ( Merritt Butrick ) is 184 days



From 6/4/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Angelina Jolie ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12334 days

12334 = 6167 + 6167

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6167 days



From 8/9/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Abyss" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7154 days

7154 = 3577 + 3577

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 3577 days



From 12/4/1937 ( Max Baer Jr ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) is 13015 days

From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States Multistate Bar Examination ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13015 days



From 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and severe environmental contamination to the United States of America and to civilian property owners of the United States of America ) is 405 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/12/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Rifleman"::"Shotgun Man" ) is 405 days



From 7/1/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3906 days

3906 = 1953 + 1953

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/7/1964 ( premiere US film "The Killers" ) is 1953 days



From 7/1/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 3906 days

3906 = 1953 + 1953

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/7/1964 ( premiere US film "Doctor in Distress" ) is 1953 days



From 10/15/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Beverly Hillbillies" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5626 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/10/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Superman" ) is: 5626 days



From 10/15/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Beverly Hillbillies" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5626 days

5626 = 2813 + 2813

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is 2813 days



From 12/22/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Goldfinger" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16150 days

16150 = 8075 + 8075

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 8075 days



From 4/3/1962 ( premiere US TV series pilot "McHale's Navy":: series pilot "Seven Against The Sea" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17144 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 17144 days



From 7/9/1947 ( OJ Simpson ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22526 days

22526 = 11263 + 11263

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/2/1990 ( I walked into the office of George Bush and I used my fist to physically hit George Bush in the face hard enough to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs under my command in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is a severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China against the United States of America federal government ) is 11263 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17698 days

17698 = 8849 + 8849

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/25/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi" ) is 8849 days



From 4/9/1997 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Air Force F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jet aircraft was publicly displayed and I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the United States Air Force F-22 Raptor stealth fighter jet program ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) is 2177 days



From 5/31/1930 ( Clint Eastwood ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 28774 days

28774 = 14387 + 14387

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/24/1998 ( premiere US film "Saving Private Ryan" ) is 14387 days



From 10/13/1979 ( Clarence Muse - deceased ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 5371 days

From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5371 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5371 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/30/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Waltons"::"Grandma Comes Home" ) is 5371 days



From 10/1/1955 ( premiere US TV series "The Honeymooners" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19520 days

19520 = 9760 + 9760

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/5/1990 ( date hijacked from me:first flight Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite rocket launch vehicle and I was United States NASA B-52B Stratofortress pilot for the first flight of Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket ) is 9760 days



From 7/24/1965 ( the first United States military aircraft is destroyed by enemy surface to air missile fire during Vietnam War ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15936 days

15936 = 7968 + 7968

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States of America federal government ) is 7968 days



From 9/23/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"::series premiere episode "Yankee White" ) To 3/11/2009 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal & Gil Kerlikowske & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1996 days

1996 = 998 + 998

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/25/1961 ( United States Navy warship USS Enterprise CVN 65 commissioned into United States Navy active service - the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier ) is 998 days


http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=9460&Dept=40

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Gregory J. Nickels (former Mayor)

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Mayor Nickels statement on Chief Kerlikowske

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

3/11/2009 11:00:00 AM


Mayor Nickels statement on Chief Kerlikowske

“I want to extend my congratulations to Chief Gil Kerlikowske on his nomination by President Obama to be the head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy.



http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/white-house-announces-new-director-office-national-drug-control-policy

Barack Obama

Home Briefing Room Statements & Releases

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Vice President

For Immediate Release

March 11, 2009

White House Announces New Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy

Washington, DC – Vice President Biden announced today that President Obama will nominate Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske as the new Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy.



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008840620_webdrugczar11m.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published March 11, 2009 at 9:28 AM | Page modified March 11, 2009 at 2:51 PM

White House nominates Kerlikowske as drug czar

By Jennifer Sullivan and Steve Miletich

Seattle Times staff reporters

The White House today announced the nomination of Seattle police Chief Gil Kerlikowske as head of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, putting him in position to become the nation's so-called drug czar.

With Kerlikowske at his side, Vice President Joseph Biden made the announcement during a ceremony in the Executive Office Building next door to the White House.


Kerlikowske, 59, who has led the Seattle Police Department for more than eight years


Mayor Greg Nickels said he will announce the interim chief on Monday.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death


and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".


In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/communist

communist


communist Supporting, advocating, or serving to further communism










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Communism

History of communism

The political movement of communism has been a worldwide social movement for centuries.

Communism is a political movement that focuses on the equalization of all members of a society. This equality is achieved through distributing wealth equally to all persons, or by holding all wealth from all persons in a society.





http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/8cde640c-8861-11de-82e4-00144feabdc0.html

FT.com

The Red Flag: Communism and the Making of the Modern World

By David Priestland

Allen Lane


Twenty years ago, when the Berlin Wall came down, communism in Europe was declared as good as dead. The last rites came when the Soviet Union collapsed two years later.

In China, of course, the Communist Party still controls the levers of power, but it has abandoned most of its principles. In spite of the egalitarian ethic, China is now the second most unequal society in Asia after Nepal. In all but name, the market rules in Beijing.

Around the globe, only a handful of avowedly communist states remain, such as Cuba and North Korea, which both cling to power and their old ideology under a cloak of nationalism, to protect themselves from their neighbours rather than out of any serious conviction.

In 1992, Francis Fukuyama wrote The End of History and the Last Man, arguing that liberal democracy had triumphed, and that the great ideological contest was over for good. But capitalism now faces its own existential crisis. So have we written off communism too soon?

That is a question David Priestland puts in the introduction to his hefty new history of communism, The Red Flag. But it will never be quite the same again, he admits: “Communism will not return as a powerful movement in its old form, but now globalised capitalism is in crisis, it is no longer inconceivable that at least some of the autarkic, populist and illiberal features of the old communist world will resurface.”


Priestland presents Joseph Stalin as a romantic, Lenin as a moderniser. Mao Zedong was a romantic, Deng Xiaoping a moderniser. But he also believes that Nikita Khrushchev, Stalin’s shrewd successor, was a romantic – and so was the man who finally pulled down the pillars in the communist temple, Mikhail Gorbachev. If Gorbachev had not been “a typical romantic Marxist”, he would never have believed that communism could survive perestroika, he says – and therefore he would never have embarked on the revolution that destroyed it.

It is hard to stomach that men such as Stalin, who launched the Great Terror, and Mao, who deliberately started a civil war with his Cultural Revolution, each responsible for the deaths of millions of their fellow countrymen, can be called “romantics”. But Priestland means it in the sense of being so idealistic and revolutionary that they were capable of horrendous violence and cruelty in pursuit of their ends.


He admits that Stalin was both ruthless and deeply suspicious. But he does not go so far as late Polish historian Leszek Kolakowski in concluding that events such as the Great Terror were not aberrations of communism but, rather, the inevitable consequence of a system that sanctioned the dictatorship of an elite.










http://query.nytimes.com/search/query?frow=0&n=10&srcht=s&query=%22bill+gates+justifiably+arrested+for+terrorism+against+the+united+states%22&srchst=nyt&hdlquery=&bylquery=&daterange=full&mon1=01&day1=01&year1=1981&mon2=03&day2=13&year2=2010&submit.x=22&submit.y=4

The New York Times


Your Search: "bill gates justifiably arrested for terrorism against the united states" NYT Archive Since 1981


Your search for "bill gates justifiably arrested for terrorism against the united states" in all fields returned 0 results.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

murder

Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder)