Friday, July 16, 2010

United States NASA the cowardly and the severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 9:00:15 AM
Subject: United States NASA the cowardly and the severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.bluegrassnet.com/lyrics/b/ballad-of-jed-clampett

The Ballad of Jed Clampett (The Beverly Hillbillies)


Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.


Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality.

Beverly Hillbillies, that's what they call 'em now
Nice folks, Y'all come back now, hear?










From 2/6/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 8/13/1976 ( premiere US movie "Futureworld" ) is: 4572 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 4572 days


http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0074559

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Futureworld (1976)

Release Date: 13 August 1976 (USA)










1984 film "Gremlins" DVD movie:

00:09:43


Kate Beringer: Cross your "T."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-219.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X19 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/MAR/2006


Galactica - Room

Cavill: Let's, uh, let's talk about what happened.

Tyrol: I can't really believe it. Cally. I-I-I don't understand how I could do that to Cally. It's like it's a nightmare.

Cavill: She said you were asleep when she found you. Were you having a nightmare when she woke you up?

Tyrol: I don't remember.

Cavill: Oh. Been having any recurring dreams lately?

Tyrol: No.

Cavill: Okay. That's what we in the pray trade call a lie. And lies aren't going to get you anywhere, my friend. So skip over the denials and the deceptions and let's get right down to it, shall we? You're having dreams. What are they? Tell me about your dream, Chief.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 08, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 11:03 PM


M.C.

Washington and Demme grant Marco with a helplessness that seemed to be lacking in Sinatra's portrayal; his broken man Marco is a far cry from Sinatra's in the fact that while Sinatra all too easily asserts himself from the experiments conducted on him, Washington makes us know that such things always haunt the person -- seeing his home in disarray, obsessed with what happened to him while on duty, looking like a man who is about to lose it at any moment. It clearly becomes his story as he is its soul, and ultimately, Shaw's liberator.


Watching this movie last year gave me another clue about the nature of my problem. There was a scene in the movie that I made a direct connection to. It was when the scientist-guy was telling Denzel’s character that maybe all this was the dream and he was still in the war. I had written about that very thing earlier in my journal. I had written about the recurring dreams I used to have where I would wake up back on the ship and we were still in the Gulf. I had dreamt all this life, it was still 1988, but I had dreamed ahead a few years. It was an unsettling dream. So anyway, that told me, combined with everything else going on, that this movie had something to do with me, such as the writers were tracking me somehow, for some reason. There was something else about it. I got the sense there were three factions out there that knew who I was. Until I saw this movie, I was only thinking of two, both at Microsoft. I also wondered about the coincidence of
M.C. for both the title of the movie and for Microsoft Corporation. So anyway, I started thinking in terms of three factions. One faction was my supporters at Microsoft. The second faction was my detractors at Microsoft (why I had detractors, I didn’t understand.). And the new third faction I was seeing was a group of people that supported me but did not support Microsoft. I don’t know who they were, but I sensed their presence after watching this movie and I felt some kind of connection to Denzel’s character. It was especially relevant to me because I was feeling really disturbed about those strange, seemingly “suggested” dreams I was having. The dreams weren’t telling me to do anything wrong, but just imagine something like that is happening to you. It doesn’t matter if they are telling you to do something wrong, all that matters is that the people responsible are arrogant enough to think they have a right to screw with your mind like
that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-219.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X19 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/MAR/2006


Galactica - Room

Cavill: Why are you running?

Tyrol: I'm not.

Cavill: How long are you going to do this? How long are you going to refuse to see what's right in front of your face? Forget it. I'm done.

Tyrol: What, you're-- you're leaving?

Cavill: That's right. I'm done. I'm done dancing around the truth with you. You know what's going on. But you can't or you won't face it, so... I'm not a therapist. I'm not going to hold your hand and help you along. I'm just trying to get you right with yourself and with your gods, but you're not willing to do it.

Tyrol: I don't even know what you're talking about.

Cavill: Oh for gods' sake, chief! Come on! You think you're a cylon.

Tyrol: I am not a cylon.

Cavill: Well, of course you're not. But that's what you're afraid of, isn't it? That you might be a cylon and not even know it just--just like Boomer, right? Right? That's the thought that's torturing your dreams and crippling your soul. I'm a cylon, just like Sharon, and I deserve to die.

Tyrol: Sharon didn't know what she was. She just kept thinking-- feeling that she was going to do this terrible thing. But she knew that she had to stop herself before she did.

Cavill: And you think that's what you're going to do. Some terrible thing. Well, the truth is, you might. But not because you're a cylon. Because you're a human being, and human beings do terrible things all the time.

Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?

Cavill: Oh, well, maybe because T'm a cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.










From 12/25/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 10/10/1994 ( fictional date setting 1994 film "Timecop" ) is: 9420 days

9420 = 4710 + 4710

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is: 4710 days



From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) To 10/10/1994 ( fictional date setting 1994 film "Timecop" ) is 6388 days

6388 = 3194 + 3194

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 4/13/1972 ( my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record ) is 3194 days



From 11/19/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 12 Intrepid spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 4546 days

From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 10/10/1994 ( fictional date setting 1994 film "Timecop" ) is 4546 days



From 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 10/10/1994 ( fictional date setting 1994 film "Timecop" ) is 6055 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 9/30/1975 ( I was primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) is 6055 days


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/00_04

Timecop


:04:28
Good afternoon, senators.

:04:30
The president is very
grateful for your time here.

:04:33
Believe me, this is a matter
of the utmost importance.

:04:36
I cannot stress too much
the utmost secrecy.

:04:38
Why don't you just
cut out the shit, George?

:04:40
You're here to ask the committee
for money, so come out and ask for it.

:04:44
Thanks for the advice.
I am gonna ask you for money.

:04:47
Guess what else?
You're gonna give it to me.

:04:49
You all remember
Dr. Hans Kleindast...

:04:52
the Nobel Laureate who helped us
during the space program?

:04:55
For 20 years...

:04:57
he's been keeping his face
off of Time magazine doing research.

:05:00
His field of research
has been time travel.

:05:03
- Time travel.
- Time travel.

:05:05
- Well, beam me up, Scotty.
- That's very funny, Senator.

:05:08
- Wanna know what's funnier than that?
- He's gonna tell us.

:05:12
The funny thing is...
the good doctor actually did it.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Park_Police

United States Park Police

The United States Park Police (USPP) is the oldest uniformed federal law enforcement agency in the United States. It functions as a full service law enforcement agency with responsibilities and jurisdiction in those National Park Service areas primarily located in the Washington, D.C., San Francisco, and New York City areas and certain other government lands. In addition to performing the normal crime prevention, investigation, and apprehension functions of an urban police force, the Park Police are responsible for policing many of the famous monuments in the United States and share law enforcement jurisdiction in all lands administered by the Service with a force of National Park Rangers tasked with the same law enforcement powers and responsibilities.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/00_05

Timecop


:05:53
We have to form a new agency to police
this technology and protect time.

:05:59
It will be called the Time Enforcement
Commission or the T.E.C.

:06:02
Eugene Matuzak of the Washington P.D.
Is our choice to run the commission.

:06:07
- How much is this gonna cost?
- A lot.

:06:11
- How much is a lot?
- More than a little
and less than too much.

:06:14
This is not a good time
to ask for money. The economy...

:06:17
Suppose one of our competitors goes
back in time and invents the computer?

:06:21
Or the airplane or the automobile?

:06:23
You wanna talk about
the American economy, Senator?

:06:25
How about this one?
Saddam Hussein finances a trip to 1944.

:06:29
He gets our technology...

:06:30
and Iraq becomes the first country
to have the atomic bomb.

:06:33
- Oh, you like that one.
- Not bad.

:06:36
Try this one.
We think there's already been a ripple.

:06:39
Ten days ago, the C.I.A. Broke up
an arms sale to terrorists...

:06:43
in Hamburg, Germany.

:06:45
Ordinarily, that sort of news
doesn't cross the president's desk.

:06:47
What made this different...

:06:49
was that the purchase
was made with gold bullion...

:06:51
and the bullion
was dated 1863...

:06:54
and stamped
"Confederate States of America".










[ United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and United Nations allies with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce
the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Barack Hussein Obama destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and continuing severe environmental damage to the United States of America ) is 410 days

410 = 205 + 205

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) is 205 days



From 12/10/1977 ( Nobel Peace Prize presented to Amnesty International ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11409 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/10/1994 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1994 film "Timecop" ) is 11409 days



From 8/12/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter & George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1302 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/26/1962 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies"::series premiere episode "The Clampetts Strike Oil" ) is 1302 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16274 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/2003 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"::series premiere episode "Yankee White" ) is 16274 days



From 8/12/1981 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - the Microsoft and IBM Personal Computer 5150 ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10068 days

10068 = 5034 + 5034

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 5034 days



From 7/1/1946 ( Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - first atomic bomb test detonation of Operation Crossroads series and air burst detonation code name Able ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 22894 days

22894 = 11447 + 11447

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 11447 days



From 7/28/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Waterworld" ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4970 days

4970 = 2485 + 2485

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/21/1965 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Thunderball" ) is 2485 days



From 7/12/1961 ( premiere US film "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 8702 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8702 days



From 5/13/1987 ( my Missing In Action status in Africa ends and I am being transported secretly over several days by United States Navy warship USS Stark FFG 31 to a United States military land facility for intensive care hospitalization ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7968 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government ) is 7968 days



From 7/12/1961 ( premiere US film "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 17404 days

17404 = 8702 + 8702

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/13/1987 ( my Missing In Action status in Africa ends and I am being transported secretly over several days by United States Navy warship USS Stark FFG 31 to a United States military land facility for intensive care hospitalization ) is 8702 days



From 10/4/1923 ( date hijacked from me:actor Charlton Heston starring role 1968 film "Planet of the Apes" as astronaut "George Taylor" and 1971 film "The Omega Man" as US Army Colonel "Robert Neville" and 1976 film "Midway" as US Navy Captain "Matt Garth" ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 31200 days

31200 = 15600 + 15600

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) is 15600 days



From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13234 days

13234 = 6617 + 6617

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 6617 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10190 days

10190 = 5095 + 5095

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/12/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead United States C-141A pilot transporting home the American Prisoners of War ) is 5095 days



From 11/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9976 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is 9976 days



From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 3/6/2009 ( United States NASA the cowardly Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12178 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/17/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Apollo 11" ) is 12178 days


http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/kepler/launch/index.html

NASA

NASA Home > Missions > Kepler > Launch

Kepler

A Search for Habitable Planets


Spacecraft: Kepler

Launch Vehicle: United Launch Alliance Delta II 7925

Launch Location: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station

Launch Pad: Launch Complex 17-B

Launch Date: March 6

Launch Time: 10:49:57 p.m. EST


The Delta II rocket carrying NASA's Kepler spacecraft lifted off March 6, 2009 from Launch Complex 17-B at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. Launch occurred at 10:49 p.m. EST, sending the agency's first planet-hunting spacecraft on a three-and-a-half-year mission to seek signs of other Earth-like planets.