Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Olympia-Seattle-Redmond-King County Washington State violent insurrection against the United States federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:35:45 AM
Subject: The Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Olympia-Seattle-Redmond-King County Washington State violent insurrection against the United States federal government

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_36

The Final Countdown


:36:55
Tanker, this is Alert 1. You got
two thirsty Tomcats. Whaddya got?

:37:00
I've got the hard stuff.
Pull right in.

:37:13
Contact.










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 11/17/1996 ( premiere US TV movie "Apollo 11" ) is: 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 11/17/1996 ( premiere US TV movie "Apollo 11" ) is: 10190 days

10190 = 5095 + 5095

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead United States C-141A pilot transporting home the American Prisoners of War ) is: 5095 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115560

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Apollo 11 (1996) (TV)

Release Date: 17 November 1996 (USA)


Jeffrey Nordling ... Neil Armstrong

Jake Lloyd ... Mark Armstrong










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_36

The Final Countdown


:37:13
Contact.

:37:14
We've got a green light.

:37:16
Fill 'er up, check the oil
and clean the windshield. Over.










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_32

The Final Countdown


:32:27
Skipper, the F-14s
are on top of the contact.

:32:32
Alert 1, this is Eagle 1.
What have you got?

:32:34
We've overflown
the craft, sir.

:32:37
It's a civilian yacht,
flying U.S. flag

:32:40
about 50 feet in length,
old but in mint condition.

:32:43
- Over.
- Hold observation position.

:32:46
Dispatching [ A-6 ] tanker
for refueling.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:25:00 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/10/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


That would explain a lot.

But when do I get out of here?

WHEN DO I GET OUT OF HERE?????


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I can't remember anything I dreamed of last night. But something has been rattling around in my head today. Did some give me a suggestion a while back that "my boss is like a little boy"? Or did someone suggest to me that "my boss likes little boys"?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561) and is the oldest federal law enforcement agency in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.


The Marshals and their Deputies served subpoenas, summonses, writs, warrants, and other process issued by the courts










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Caprica City

#6: Still can't get used to this.

Biers: Well, you're a hero of the cylon now. You're our first celebrity.

#6: No, I'm just another Six.

Biers: You're too modest.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-218.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X18 - DOWNLOADED

Original Airdate (SciFi): 24/FEB/2006


Baltar: Start with the elephants.

#6: These are beautiful. Ithacan?

Boomer: Hand-carved. My mother gave them to me the day I left for the fleet academy.

#6: Is this her? (Referring to a picture)

Boomer: Supposed to be. 'Course none of it's real. All fabricated for my mission. It's all a lie.

#6: Following god's path is never easy.

Baltar: Don't get religious with this one.

Boomer: What are you thinking? Do you think I care about your god?

#6: Look, god loves you.

Boomer: This is love. (Re: a pricture of the Galactica crew) These people love me. I love them. I didn't pretend to feel something so I could screw people over. I loved them. And then I betrayed them. I shot a man I loved. Frakked over another man, ruined his life. And why? Because i'm a lying machine. I'm a frakking cylon!

Boomer throws the picture frame at a wall sending glass everywhere. #6 appears to have gotten hit with a shard.

Boomer: Sorry. I didn't mean to... I've got bandages in there.

Baltar: Nicely done. You timed it perfectly. Scratch your face with the side of your fingernail the moment the glass hits the wall.

Boomer: Never saw a cylon show fear before. Especially the Sixes. Usually so hardcore.

Baltar: Feign fear and emotional vulnerability. You're very good, you know. But I'm better. Let me help you. I'm different.

#6: I'm different.

Baltar: I'm more like you.

#6: I'm more like you.

Baltar and #6: I had someone I met here. A man. I loved him and I think he could've loved me eventually.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend

I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 9975 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996

Track listing


16. "Space Travel Is Boring"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-217.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X17 - THE CAPTAIN'S HAND

Original Airdate (SciFi): 17/FEB/2006


Starbuck: All right. Here we go. Finally. What is your problem anyway?

Apollo: What's my problem? What's my problem? Well Kara, my problem is you. You keep frakking up, and I keep having to clean it up, and I am officially... sick of it.

Starbuck: Poor Lee, your life is so hard, isn't it?

Apollo: You mean, since I got shot.

Starbuck: You wanna hear what I think happened to Buster, or not?

Raptor

Red Devil: Pegasus, Red Devil. I'm nearing the last coordinates where our raptors went missing.

Buster(?): (lots of static) emergency...distress.

Red Devil: Buster, is that you? Buster, this is Red Devil, man. Is that you, buddy? Come back to me.

Shark(?): Power failure...oxygen's almost out...help us. For love of the gods, help.

Pegases - CIC

Apollo: Sir! one of our search raptors just picked up a possible distress signal from near where Pegasus lost communications with Buster's ship.

Garner: Finally.

Apollo: Possible distress signal. There's a theory that Buster himself might have jumped away to run down a phony distress call. It could be a trap.

Garner: A theory? Is this your theory, Major? This is Captain Thrace's theory, is it not? Mr. Thornton. Can you give us a fix on where this distress signal is coming from?

Thorton: Yes, sir, it's long range, over 40 SU away.

Garner: Then spin up the ftl drive, and prepare to jump the ship.

Thorton: Yes, sir.

Apollo: Sir! This isn't just Captain Thrace's theory. I think this is a cylon trap, and--

Garner: And I disagree. Now get Admiral Adama on the line. I'm going to get our men.










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:04:59


Boy: Please, please let me in!










[ Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and the Domestic Terrorist violently against the United States federal government & City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State & Nick Licata staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of
Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=10139&Dept=28

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Seattle City Council

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Statement by Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata on Bored Tunnel Agreement Legislation and Mayor's Proposed Budget

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

9/25/2009 4:15:00 PM

Councilmember Nick Licata

Statement by Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata on Bored Tunnel

Agreement Legislation and Mayor’s Proposed Budget

Mayor Nickels’ budget includes $603 million for city bored tunnel-related projects, eight months after he signed an agreement with the Governor and King County Executive. Now the Council will take a week to evaluate his proposal and approve a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) endorsing it. MOA legislation will be introduced Monday and up for a vote Tuesday in the Transportation Committee, with a final vote expected the following Monday.

There is something wrong with this picture.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death


and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".


In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.










From 10/18/1939 ( Lee Harvey Oswald ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 25290 days

25290 = 12645 + 12645

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/15/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Beverly Hillbillies" ) is 12645 days



From 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and continuing serious environmental damage to the United States of America ) is 462 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1960 ( US Air Force nuclear warhead equipped missile explodes and leaks large quantity of plutonium during the fire ) is 462 days



From 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and continuing serious environmental damage to the United States of America ) is 462 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1960 ( my maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan retires as President of the Screen Actors Guild ) is 462 days



From 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and continuing serious environmental damage to the United States of America ) is 462 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/20/1964 ( Herbert Hoover - 31st President of the United States of America - deceased ) is 462 days



From 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 4/20/2010 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State destroys the Transocean Deepwater Horizon oil drilling platform with several fatalities and continuing serious environmental damage to the United States of America ) is 462 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/20/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Fugitive"::"Tiger Left, Tiger Right" ) is 462 days



From 12/13/1977 ( Albuquerque New Mexico mugshot photo date from the staged arrest of Bill Gates the transvestite and Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11354 days

11354 = 5677 + 5677

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 5677 days



From 9/23/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Jetsons" ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16914 days

16914 = 8457 + 8457

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/28/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" ) is 8457 days



From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16036 days

16036 = 8018 + 8018

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/28/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Pale Rider" ) is 8018 days



From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9754 days

9754 = 4877 + 4877

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 4877 days



From 10/22/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9580 days

9580 = 4790 + 4790

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/13/1972 ( date hijacked from me:my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record ) is: 4790 days



From 5/26/1951 ( Sally Kristen Ride - United States astronaut and the first United States woman in orbit of planet Earth ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 21052 days

21052 = 10526 + 10526

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/28/1987 ( Thomas Dekker ) is 10526 days



From 5/20/1975 ( Tahmoh Penikett ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12292 days

12292 = 6146 + 6146

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/30/1975 ( Eldrick "Tiger" Woods ) is 6146 days



From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14482 days

14482 = 7241 + 7241

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/13/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 7241 days



From 9/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I was primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12159 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/16/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Batman Returns" ) is 12159 days



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13611 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Rock" ) is 13611 days



From 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 13611 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 commissioned into United States Navy active service and I am the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 13611 days



From 5/1/1995 ( ignoring lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority and also unknown to the assigned command crew who acted to carry out those lawful orders from United States of America National Command Authority I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from lawfully launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to lawfully destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5006 days

5006 = 2503 + 2503

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/8/1966 ( United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy fleet active service - departing USS Wainwright CG 28 in 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class the 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment beginning in July 1987 of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 2503 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State terrorism sabotage ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5314 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/20/1973 ( Glenn Strange - deceased ) is 5314 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5314 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/20/1973 ( Glenn Strange - deceased ) is 5314 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15778 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - final design unveiled Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park ) is 15778 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/13/2009 ( Nick Licata the cowardly violent criminal and City of Seattle Washington and Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15778 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS - final design unveiled Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park ) is 15778 days


http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=9257&Dept=40

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Gregory J. Nickels (former Mayor)

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Deep bored tunnel to replace Alaskan Way Viaduct

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

1/13/2009 1:00:00 PM

Deep bored tunnel to replace Alaskan Way Viaduct

Governor, Executive, Mayor and the Port agree to viaduct solution

SEATTLE – Gov. Chris Gregoire, King County Executive Ron Sims, Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels, and Port of Seattle Chief Executive Officer Tay Yoshitani today announced their agreement to replace the Alaskan Way Viaduct with a deep bored tunnel under downtown Seattle.










http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/PressRoom/prRelease.asp?prID=39

SAM

PRESS ROOM

SEATTLE, May 14, 2002 – Today the Trustees of the Seattle Art Museum (SAM) unveiled Weiss/Manfredi Architects’ final concept design for an 8.5-acre sculpture park overlooking Elliott Bay. The Olympic Sculpture Park, the third venue of the Seattle Art Museum, will transform the Emerald City’s largest and last undeveloped waterfront property from a former industrial site into vibrant new green space for people to experience modern and contemporary art beyond the museum’s walls and appreciate the city and unique environment of the Puget Sound.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM

Sam

SAM may refer to:

Seattle Art Museum

Surface-to-Air Missile, a missile designed to be launched from land or sea to destroy aircraft










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1960

June 1960


June 7, 1960 (Tuesday)

A BOMARC missile, and its nuclear warhead, caught fire at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. Although a liquid helium tank in the missile exploded, and the warhead was melted by the fire, there was no risk of a nuclear blast in the Philadelphia area. The accident did cause a spillage of plutonium, and the contaminated areas were subsequently encased under asphalt and concrete.



http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-5763528_ITM

Plutonium spill neither gone nor forgotten, 40 years later.(Knight Ridder Newspapers)

Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service| June 06, 2000 | Gambardello, Joseph A

On June 7, 1960, a nuclear-tipped missile burst into flames on its launcher at an Air Force base nestled in the heart of New Jersey's Pine Barrens, triggering sirens that shattered the afternoon stillness and sent a brief, nervous shock through the region.

Airmen poured water on the burning BOMARC missile and put the fire out within an hour.

With international tensions high over the downing of Gary Powers' U-2 spy plane over the Soviet Union the month before, the incident seemed minor in comparison, and attention shifted elsewhere.

But 40 years later, an estimated 300 grams, or 10 and one-half ounces, of plutonium from the melted warhead remain in the sandy soil, entombed in asphalt and concrete _ a radioactive relic of the Cold War and just one of the toxic hot spots from the era that dot the nation.

The Air Force has allocated $6 million to clean up the site on the eastern edge of the Fort Dix Military Reservation, but the plans to cart away 10,000 cubic yards of soil, concrete and steel have stalled because surrounding communities do not want radioactive waste shipped through them.

And one radiation expert wonders if it should be moved at all, saying that stirring up the site during an intrusive cleanup might pose a greater risk.

The Air Force calls the site RW-01, or Radioactive Waste-01, and its history offers a window to a time when trust in the government was high and a nuclear accident was easily forgotten.

X X X

BOMARC stands for Boeing Michigan Aeronautical Research Center _ a collaboration between Boeing and the University of Michigan, which developed the…





http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hac/pha/PHA.asp?docid=376&pg=2

ATSDR

Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry

Public Health Assessments & Health Consultations

ATSDR Public Health Assessments & Health Consultations

PUBLIC HEALTH ASSESSMENT

BOEING MICHIGAN AERONAUTICAL RESEARCH CENTER/MCGUIRE MISSLE

NEW EGYPT, OCEAN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY


During the 1950s, rows of shelters were constructed to house missiles and their launchers. On June 7, 1960, a fire and non-nuclear explosion occurred in Missile Shelter 204. Weapons-grade plutonium and enriched uranium were released through airborne emissions and transported via surface water flow to a nearby drainage ditch by the fire-fighting efforts working to contain the fire.





http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40B15FF395916738DDDA00894DE405B808AF1D3

The New York Times

Archives

Article Preview

GENERAL REGRETS EXPLOSION SCARE; Cites Confusion in Report on Bomarc Nuclear Warhead -- 2 Inquiries Started

By GEORGE CABLE WRIGHTSpecial to The New York Times.

June 9, 1960, Thursday

Page 4, 509 words

McGUIRE AIR FORCE BASE, N.J., June 8 -- The commander of the New York Air Defense Sector offered his "personal regrets" today for the report yesterday that a nuclear warhead of a Bomarc missile had exploded near here.










http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl//business/deepwaterhorizon//6968685.html

chron

Deepwater Horizon

As oil rig sinks, hope fades

Chances of rescuing the 11 missing workers diminish by the hour, Coast Guard says

By BRETT CLANTON and MONICA HATCHER

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

April 29, 2010, 4:05PM

Hope faded Thursday of finding 11 missing offshore workers alive as the sun set on a second day of searching and the massive drilling rig that exploded into flames late Tuesday night sank into the Gulf of Mexico.

With the fire doused and the rig submerged, the Coast Guard launched a sweeping effort to clean up petroleum spewed into the water and seal off a well at the sea floor that may have still been leaking oil.

As it did, investigations began and questions continued to swirl about the cause of the accident at the Deepwater Horizon, a half-billion-dollar rig owned and operated by Swiss-based Transocean that was under lease to BP.