Monday, February 07, 2011

Enumclaw




The place 'Enumclaw' was distinctly clear in a dream I had while sleeping earlier this morning. That might have been the dream I woke from and got out of bed thinking about as I took a shower. I was going to ignore it until I read some details about that place, as I did just a few minutes ago.

In the dream, I did not know where that town was located and in the dream my location is never specifically established. All I knew was that I was aware of the place named Enumclaw but in the dream I had no idea was that place was located although I was trying to remember because in the dream I knew that I had heard of that place before but in the dream I had no idea where it was located.

After I awoke, I instantly recognized the name because I know it is a town located not far from the Seattle area, although I don't think I have ever been there. I also was certain when I woke up that the detail 'Enumclaw' is one of those precognitive details that I think of sometimes that will later show up somewhere else in a manner that is unexplainable and that makes me wonder how that happened.

So in the dream, I was driving a vehicle that seemed to be a large tractor-trailer diesel truck and I seemed to have been driving into a town that a state highway must have run through and that I was driving along. I could see the details clearly and I was trying to figure where I was going because the road I was following had a moderate amount of car traffic on it and I was concerned that I was going to miss a turn off sign and then have to turn that truck around at some point to get back on the correct highway. I was watching for the signs and I saw myself take the gearshift and shift it out of the highest gear and I felt the engine change to the lowest gear as I noted I was entering the town and I was aware there was a road map on the seat next to me but I was too busy watching for traffic and road signs to reach over and try to figure out where I was because in the dream I did not seem to have any idea that I was even going to enter that town on the highway. Somewhere along there I became aware of 'Enumclaw' but I don't know where that detail came from.

I saw myself driving through the town and there were buildings next to the road and I was trying to read the traffic signs but I could not read the text on the signs because the traffic signs were not standard United States traffic signs. In fact, the signs, based on the typeface and the coloring, seemed to the signs that the Little Caesar pizza company uses and that was the basis for the traffic signs, which I was unable to read. I thought I had more details to describe but after writing that last sentence, I seem to have forgotten the other details I wanted to describe.

I was just going to ignore that dream although I was still planning to look closer at Enumclaw and I decided that observation might be important, although precisely how I have no idea, other than to support my general notion that Bill Gates is planning another murderous rampage. I don't know if my observation means that Bill Gates is still planning a murderous rampage for the day in the future that I have been tracking but that I have not disclosed in any form.

Also, that detail seems to be a compelling detail to dream about when you are a person that is trying to put Bill Gates in federal prison before his-her-its next murderous rampage but those specific details about Enumclaw are new to me. I have never read about that place before.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw,_Washington

Enumclaw, Washington

Enumclaw is a city in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 11,116 at the 2000 census.

The Enumclaw Plateau, on which the city resides, was formed by a volcanic mudflow (lahar) from Mount Rainier approximately 5700 years ago.

The name Enumclaw is derived from a Salish Native American term that translates as "place of evil spirits", apparently referring to Enumclaw Mountain, located about 6 miles (9.7 km) to the north, and referring either to some evil incident that occurred there or to the frequent powerful windstorms that affect the region. The City of Enumclaw says the name means "thundering noise".