Saturday, February 05, 2011

We're going to have a lot to laugh about when I time travel back to the year 2003.




Also, as human beings, we do not seem to have the capability of creating paradoxes when we time travel. We just do not seem to have that kind of significance in the universe.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend

I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html

Back To The Future 3


It's good to see you, Marty.
You've got to do something about those clothes.
- Dressed like that, you're liable to get shot. - Or hanged.
What idiot dressed you in that outfit?
You did.
"Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80"?
"September 7"?
That's this Monday!
Now I wish I'd paid him off.
Who's this "beloved Clara"? I don't know anyone named Clara.
I don't know, Doc.
I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours.
My involvement in such a social relationship...
...here in 1885...
...could result in a disruption of the space-time continuum.
As a scientist...
...I can never take that risk.
Certainly not after what we've already been through.