Tuesday, February 01, 2011

On 3 March 2003 as a time traveler from the future I arrived that date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/07 11:17 PM
There is a reason that zombie lunatic was sent into Fred Meyer's yesterday to jump ahead me in line and then hassle me afterwards, but I don't know what precisely it was. Something going on that I haven't figured out yet. But this is part of my assignment. My assignment to prosecute insurrection and those that provide material support to insurrection and material support to the obstruction of that prosecution.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/07 11:20 PM
That lunatic even had the nerve to respond that I was hassling her after I threatened to call the cops on her if she didn't stop hassling me. Typically behavior of stalkers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 02, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:35 PM


What kind of world has it become? Are people themselves in so much agony and misery in their own lives that my misery makes them forget about their problems?For those last twelve hours or so and I shuffled a long, I could barely put one foot fully in front of the other, I am thinking about not only getting some of that food in my Jeep, but I also have this new feeling coming over me. I start to fantasize that there is going to be some kind of party waiting for me to return. There are going to be big white tents and music and brights lights and a whole lot of people I don't know. My mother is going to be there. She has some good news for me and she bought a new RV for me to rest in as she takes me back to Texas where I can get away from all this. For some reason, I think the Secret Service is tracking me while I am shuffling along because they want to protect me from whatever dangers are hiding in the bushes I pass by. I shuffle along, thinking about how nice it is going to be to take a shower and then go to sleep in the bed in the RV. I was thinking about all the food I am going to eat. Finally about 2 am, it is dark and cold and I walk along the last mile of the trail, a section I know very well from all the miles I have run on it in training for Ironman. First I notice there are no lights. I hear no music. There are no clapping and cheering crowds. I see no big RV waiting for me with its relaxing luxury in the parking lot. My mom isn't there. My Jeep Wrangler (which I have since lost) faithfully sits by itself where I left it. I climb inside, open a can with some fruit in it, accidently cut my wrist slightly on its sharp edges, and go to sleep in the driver's seat to wake up in the daylight.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0584450

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Futurama (TV series 1999– )

Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles (#5.7)


After an overdose at a health club makes the Planet Express staff get younger and younger, they have to find a mysterious Fountain of Aging.


Release Date: 30 March 2003 (USA)



http://www.imsdb.com/TV%20Transcripts/Futurama%20-%20Teenage%20Mutant%20Leela's%20Hurdles%20Script.html

IMSDb

Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles

Episode Air Date : March 30, 2003



http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-Teenage-Mutant-Leela's-Hurdles.html

IMSDb

FUTURAMA

Episode 507

"TEENAGE MUTANT LEELA'S HURDLES"


HEATHER
The tar blisters the age right out of the body in what top scientists suspect is a miracle.

[She pumps more tar into the bath. Farnsworth gets up.]

FARNSWORTH
Oh I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.

FRY
He still sounds sorta old. Sorta real old.










http://simpsons.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Mobile_Homer

Mobile Homer


Original Airdate: March 20, 2005


"Mobile Homer" is the thirteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season.

Plot

Marge takes the kids on a random and pointless Sunday drive but Homer gets out of it by cleaning the garage. Homer, however, barely does anything. He tries to kill the spiders, but they get on his face. Homer sprays himself in the face and trips on Bart's skateboard and falls on the ground under the garage door. He sees a spider and tosses a TV guide magazine at it, but the magazine hits the garage door button and closes the door on his neck and continues trying to close. When Marge and the kids get home, Homer is dead. Bart tells Lisa to open up the envelope he gave her. Lisa opens up an envelope and pulls out a drawing of Homer crushed under the garage door with "THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN" written under him. Lisa and Bart perform CPR and revive him. Marge then declares life insurance but due to his fitness, constant accidents and multiple physical ailments Homer is declared uninsurable. Marge then watches a movie (which claims to be based on a true story) on TV known as "From Homemaker to Homeless" about a rich housewife who becomes poor, insane, and ugly after her husband dies of a stroke and she has no life insurance. Marge then gets a nest egg to pay for Homer's insurance and buys imitation brands of cereal, soup, coffee, forces Bart and Lisa to wear church charity clothing to school, and has Homer bring his own drinks to Moe's Tavern. Homer is then kicked out for bringing an outside drink and decides since the nest egg is making his life miserable he should purchase something cool. Homer then buys a fully loaded RV which he has the kids living in as well.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314353/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Tears of the Sun (2003)

Country Date

USA 3 March 2003 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0584450

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Futurama (TV series 1999– )

Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles (#5.7)


After an overdose at a health club makes the Planet Express staff get younger and younger, they have to find a mysterious Fountain of Aging.


Release Date: 30 March 2003 (USA)



http://www.imsdb.com/TV%20Transcripts/Futurama%20-%20Teenage%20Mutant%20Leela's%20Hurdles%20Script.html

IMSDb

Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles

Episode Air Date : March 30, 2003



http://www.imsdb.com/transcripts/Futurama-Teenage-Mutant-Leela's-Hurdles.html

FUTURAMA

Episode 507

"TEENAGE MUTANT LEELA'S HURDLES"


FARNSWORTH
This solar system is like way old.

LEELA
Look how high the asteroid belt is pulled up on that planet.

FARNSWORTH
Newsflash! Everything's getting older the closer we get to that sun!

LEELA
Dude, the Fountain Of Aging must be on the sun itself!

FARNSWORTH
Shut up! I was gonna say that!

[The ship lands next to a swirling blue whirlpool - The Fountain Of Aging.]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George,_Washington

George, Washington

George is a city in Grant County, Washington, United States.





http://ncwportal.com/grant/interest/quincy_lakes_wildlife_area

North Central Washington Portal

Grant County » Area Attractions » Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area

The Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area covers 15,266 acres and is part of the Quincy Unit of the North Columbia Basin State Wildlife Recreation Area. Recreational opportunities include boating, hunting, water sports, fishing, and camping. Fish species include smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, rainbow trout, yellow perch, and crappie.

Lakes located in the Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area,

Ancient Lake
Burke Lake