Thursday, February 10, 2011

Walking distance




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:35 PM
They're waiting for me but what it causing me to wait?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:43 AM
Maybe it is in that building next this block at Cedar Street where there is a U.S. Navy presence. That would explain some details I was thinking about a while back.

I have thought several times about walking into that lobby to look at the tenat list but I decided that would be something I could not make an excuse for.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:46 PM
But I feel certain that what ever it is I am supposed to do it is here somewhere within walking distance. It had been here for a very long time.

Waiting for me to come around and remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:47 AM
god I wish I could remember. I would do it this very instant if I could just remember what specific tasks I have to accomplish.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:51 AM
Some where I could walk to right now at this very minute and go there and get it done once and for all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:53 AM
Something not unlike an elevator in a building and that device will catapult the first bomb up into the air about 100 feet about ground level and it will then detonate. I think it is about a 3 megaton bomb.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:55 AM
It is currently far enough underground that no radiation sensors are going to detect it.

At least not until too late.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 May 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


There was that dream I had the other night, where I was inside a missile. I remembered today the similarity with this movie, in that Cochrane converted an ICBM into his warp ship. But why would someone create a connection between me and Cochrane? I didn't create warp drive in the past only to have someone block my memory of that, did I?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


There was that dream I had the other night, where I was inside a missile. I remembered today the similarity with this movie, in that Cochrane converted an ICBM into his warp ship. But why would someone create a connection between me and Cochrane? I didn't create warp drive in the past only to have someone block my memory of that, did I? It's funny, when I read something the other day about Data arguing with Einstein, it reminded me of something I was writing in my journal back in the early '90s. I was wondering why it was impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. A couple years ago I was writing about it again. The idea presented itself to me about why it was impossible, something about atoms not being able to work because electrons could not transfer energy faster than the speed of light. I wondered if it was possible to create some kind of process to transfer energy to those atoms, not unlike a cell's mitochondria works. Today I have been wondering if anything I remember about the past is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Doctor, tomorrow morning, when they detect the warp signature from your ship and realize that humans have discovered how to travel faster than light, they decide to alter their course. They make First Contact with Earth right here.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Here?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Uh, actually, over there.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: It is one of the pivotal moments in human history, Doctor. You get to make First Contact with an alien race and after you do, everything begins to change.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George,_Washington

George, Washington

George is a city in Grant County, Washington, United States.





http://ncwportal.com/grant/interest/quincy_lakes_wildlife_area

North Central Washington Portal

Grant County » Area Attractions » Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area

The Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area covers 15,266 acres and is part of the Quincy Unit of the North Columbia Basin State Wildlife Recreation Area. Recreational opportunities include boating, hunting, water sports, fishing, and camping. Fish species include smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, rainbow trout, yellow perch, and crappie.

Lakes located in the Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area,

Ancient Lake
Burke Lake










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


This was a good movie. It premiered on 7/7/95. I think that is one of the days I returned on a shuttle flight. It is also the date listed as Michelle Kwan's birthday.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 August 2006 excerpt ends]










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Do they have to keep doing that?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: It's just a little hero worship, Doc. To tell you the truth, I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did here. Or what you're about to do.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994)


[to Sulu's daughter, Demora]

Kirk: It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-78

STS-78

Mission name STS-78

Space shuttle Columbia


Launch date June 20, 1996

Landing July 7, 1996





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-71

STS-71

Mission name STS-71

Space shuttle Atlantis


Launch date June 27, 1995

Landing July 7, 1995










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes an historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?










[ Seattle Art Museum the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & City of Seattle Washington-Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & NBC television the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & NBC television & City of Seattle Washington-Olympia Washington-King County Washington State & Seattle Art Museum staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 15301 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/6/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Olympic Sculpture Park & Seattle Art Museum & City of Seattle Washington-Olympia Washington-King County WA & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 15301 days



From 2/20/1968 ( premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 14461 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 6/6/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Olympic Sculpture Park groundbreaking & Seattle Art Museum & City of Seattle Washington-Olympia Washington-King County WA & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 14461 days



From 10/18/1989 ( date hijacked from me:the Galileo spacecraft launched for the planet Jupiter by the United States STS-34 Atlantis spacecraft under my personal supervision onboard the United States STS-34 Atlantis spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan because I remain the only human to ever travel to another planet in this solar system including the planet Jupiter ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 6550 days

6550 = 3275 + 3275

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/20/1968 ( premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" ) is 3275 days



From 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 241 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/30/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Walking Distance" ) is 241 days



From 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 241 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/31/1959 ( the first United States Air Force Atlas nuclear equipped intercontinental ballistic missile was placed on alert status ) is 241 days



From 12/22/1998 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS Indianapolis SSN 697 decommissioned from United States Navy active service ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 1599 days

From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 1599 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 1599 days

1599 = 799 + 800

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/11/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mister Ed"::"Little Boy" ) is 799 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/11/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mister Ed"::"Little Boy" ) is 800 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 1599 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/1/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Friday's Child" ) is 1599 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 1599 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/19/1963 ( Joe Walker flies the United States X-15 rocket plane on the first suborbital flight of the United States X-15 rocket powered aircraft spaceplane ) is 1599 days



From 11/18/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 3962 days

3962 = 1981 + 1981

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 4/6/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Escape" ) is 1981 days



From 11/18/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 3962 days

3962 = 1981 + 1981

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/4/1964 ( the Gulf of Tonkin incident ) is 1981 days



From 12/4/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 7964 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/5/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Lace II" starring my wife ) is 7964 days



From 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 8347 days

8347 = 4173 + 4174

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/6/1970 ( M. Night Shyamalan ) is 4173 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/6/1970 ( M. Night Shyamalan ) is 4174 days



From 7/7/1980 ( Michelle Kwan ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 9940 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) is 9940 days



From 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in a scheduled and near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4837 days

From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) to 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 4837 days



From 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in a scheduled and near-fatal assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) to 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) is 4837 days

From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) to 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 4837 days



From 7/9/1988 ( the United States Navy submarine warship USS Oklahoma City SSN 723 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 7016 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/19/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "True Grit" ) is 7016 days



From 3/28/1949 ( Fred Hoyles during BBC "Third Programme" invents the term "Big Bang" in rejection of the theory of the origin of the universe proposed by George Lemaitre as his hypothesis of 'the primeval atom' ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 21364 days

21364 = 10682 + 10682

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/31/1995 ( premiere US TV series "The Marshal" ) is 10682 days



From 10/11/1958 ( premiere US TV series "U.S. Marshal"::series premiere episode "The Fugitives" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 17880 days

17880 = 8940 + 8940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 4/25/1990 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-31 Discovery spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I personally supervised the deployment of the United States Hubble Space Telescope because I remain the only human to ever travel to another planet in this solar system and because I remain the only human to have ever physically traveled to the outer solar system ) is 8940 days



From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to the planet Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) To 7/4/1992 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 as the General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 5560 days

From 7/4/1992 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 as the General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 5560 days



From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to the planet Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 11120 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/25/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Tombstone" ) is 11120 days



From 11/26/1964 ( premiere US film "Apache Rifles" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 15642 days

15642 = 7821 + 7821

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 7821 days



From 10/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft publicly displayed and as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 12763 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/12/2000 ( the United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed in the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal because I am the first commanding officer of United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 12763 days



From 5/3/1975 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 11832 days

11832 = 5916 + 5916

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/13/1982 ( the Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) is 5916 days



From 5/3/1975 ( the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 11832 days

11832 = 5916 + 5916

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:the rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 5916 days



From 1/13/1982 ( the Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 9385 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/26/1989 ( premiere US TV series "Quantum Leap"::premiere episode "Genesis" ) is 9385 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:the rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 9385 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/26/1989 ( premiere US TV series "Quantum Leap"::premiere episode "Genesis" ) is 9385 days



From 1/18/1955 ( Kevin Costner ) To 5/22/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Outland" ) is 9621 days

From 5/22/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Outland" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 9621 days



From 5/22/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 10 "Snoopy" spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 14004 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/17/2001 ( premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" ) is 14004 days



From 12/19/1986 ( premiere US film "Platoon" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 7584 days

7584 = 3792 + 3792

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 3792 days



From 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during the 1964 Innsbruck Winter Olympics ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 15933 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/12/1981 ( premiere US film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 8/3/1994 ( premiere US film "Clear and Present Danger" ) is 4800 days

From 8/3/1994 ( premiere US film "Clear and Present Danger" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 4800 days



From 10/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) To 10/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series "Seven Days" ) is 3274 days

From 10/7/1998 ( premiere US TV series "Seven Days" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 3274 days



From 10/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 6548 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/19/1981 ( premiere US film "Superman II" ) is 6548 days



From 10/19/1979 ( premiere US film "Meteor" ) To 9/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Chuck" ) is 10202 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/21/1991 ( premiere US film "The Rocketeer" ) is 10202 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1035912

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Chuck (TV series 2007– )

Pilot (#1.1)


Zachary Levi ... Chuck Bartowski


Chuck is a computer geek who gets a computer full of information zapped into his brain...information that contains secrets that the federal government desperately needs to keep in Chuck's head...and keep Chuck, himself, intact. In the opener Chuck meets a woman who agrees to go on a date with him, but she's one of the government agents who's interested more in his head than his body.


Release Date: 24 September 2007 (USA)





http://clerk.ci.seattle.wa.us/~scripts/nph-brs.exe?d=CBOR&s1=116025.cbn.&Sect6=HITOFF&l=20&p=1&u=/~public/cbor2.htm&r=1&f=G

City of Seattle Legislative Information Service

Information updated as of November 22, 2008 8:18 PM

Council Bill Number: 116025

Ordinance Number: 122577


AN ORDINANCE relating to the criminal code and amending Section 12A.06.115 to provide protections for homeless persons from malicious harassment.

Date introduced/referred: September 24, 2007

Date passed: December 10, 2007

Status: Passed

Vote: 9-0

Date of Mayor's signature: December 13, 2007










http://www.tv.com/the-twilight-zone/walking-distance/episode/12589/trivia.html

tv.com

The Twilight Zone

Season 1, Episode 5

Walking Distance

Air Date

October 30, 1959










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/249172/Gulf-of-Tonkin-Resolution

Encyclopædia Britannica

Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, also called Tonkin Gulf Resolution, resolution put before the U.S. Congress by President Lyndon Johnson on Aug. 5, 1964, assertedly in reaction to two allegedly unprovoked attacks by North Vietnamese torpedo boats on the destroyers Maddox and C. Turner Joy of the U.S. Seventh Fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin on August 2 and August 4, respectively. Its stated purpose was to approve and support the determination of the president, as commander in chief, in taking all necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the United States and to prevent further ... (100 of 261 words)





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Gulf of Tonkin incident

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, or the USS Maddox Incident, are the names given to two separate incidents, one disputed, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a DESOTO patrol, was engaged by three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddox expended over 280 3" and 5" shells, and which involved the strafing from four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5mm round hit the destroyer, 3 North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and 4 North Vietnamese sailors were killed and 6 were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.

The second Tonkin Gulf incident was originally claimed by the U.S. National Security Agency to have occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle, but instead may have involved the "Tonkin Ghosts", and no actual NVN Torpedo Boat attacks.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067064/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Escape (1971) (TV)

Country Date

USA 6 April 1971





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067064

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Escape (TV 1971)


A mad scientist creates a virus that can transform people into murderous zombies. A private eye sets out to stop him.


Release Date: 6 April 1971 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/star-trek/fridays-child/episode/24925/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek

Season 2, Episode 11

Friday's Child

Air Date

December 1, 1967

Quotes


McCoy: Look, I'm a doctor, not an escalator!










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/friday

friday


the sixth day of the week, following Thursday.










http://www.tv.com/the-twilight-zone/walking-distance/episode/12589/recap.html

tv.com

The Twilight Zone

Season 1, Episode 5

Walking Distance

Air Date

October 30, 1959


Martin Sloan, driving through the country, leaves his car and starts to walk toward his hometown, Homewood. He finds things exactly as they were when he was a child. He soon realizes he's gone back in time.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Superman II (1980)


Perry White: If Paris is going to go kablooie I want my best reporter right in the middle of it... No offense, Kent. You're good, but Lois Lane's better.

Clark Kent: It's not that; I mean, isn't that awfully dangerous for her?

Perry White: That goes with the territory, Kent. Relax; if I know Lois Lane, she'll not only come back with a Pulitzer Prize story, but a one-on-one interview with the hydrogen bomb titled "What Makes Me Tick."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167720/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Seven Days" (1998)


Dr. Olga Vukavitch: He changes things all the time through Backstepping. Fixes things. But he can never just do it for himself, its never just for him.

Capt. Craig Donovan: Makes you wonder why he sticks his neck out time and time again, doesn't it?





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_(TV_series)

Seven Days (TV series)

Seven Days (also written as 7 Days) is a science fiction television series based on the premise of time travel.


Cast

U.S. Navy Lieutenant Francis "Frank" Bartholomew Parker (Jonathan LaPaglia), a former Navy SEAL and ex-CIA operative who was brought out of a secret CIA mental institution - due to a mental breakdown he had suffered as a result of being tortured while being a prisoner in Somalia - to be the project's chrononaut. It is often said that Parker's mental problems are what allow him to be such a good chrononaut.










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN697.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

INDIANAPOLIS (SSN 697)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)

Class: SSN 688
Status: Stricken, to be disposed of by submarine recycling

Award Date: 01/24/1972
Keel Date: 10/19/1974
Launch Date: 07/30/1977
Commission Date: 01/05/1980
Decommission Date: 12/22/1998
Stricken Date: 12/22/1998










http://www.tv.com/mister-ed/little-boy/episode/8137/recap.html

tv.com

Mister Ed

Season 1, Episode 19

Little Boy

Air Date

May 11, 1961










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause

probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20050607&slug=sculpture07m

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Sculpture park hailed as beautiful future for site once polluted, neglected

By Stuart Eskenazi

Seattle Times staff reporter

A once-contaminated sprawl of waterfront land overlooking the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay is being overlooked no more.

Several hundred people gathered there yesterday to celebrate the former industrial site's


"The park is a major step in improving the public use of our waterfront," SAM board Chairman Jon Shirley said yesterday at a groundbreaking ceremony.


"We are taking land in the heart of this great city that was used and misused and we are making it new again," Mayor Greg Nickels said.


Mimi Gardner Gates, SAM's director, said a remaining challenge for the sculpture park is a metal barn rising from the lower 2.5-acre portion of the site, closest to the shoreline. The fate of the barn, a maintenance facility for Metro's waterfront streetcar, is unsettled as city, county, Port of Seattle and museum officials discuss


Using gold shovels, civic and political leaders who have supported the park turned dirt to mark the groundbreaking. Some wore baseball caps bearing the slogan: I AM SAM.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAM

Sam

SAM may refer to:

Seattle Art Museum

Surface-to-Air Missile, a missile designed to be launched from land or sea to destroy aircraft










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Unbreakable (2000)


Joseph Dunn: I'm just going to shoot you once!