Tuesday, February 01, 2011

No fucking shit! Does it sound like I'm ordering take out here?




I wonder if, after I time travel to my destination at the Ancient Lake near the town of George in Washington State, the group waiting there for me to arrive on 3 March 2003 transport me to the Beoing Field-King County International Airport in Seattle Washington. I have been wondering if they transport me there in a Boeing CH-47 Chinook helicopter.

The reason I wonder about this more now is because, along with other details from observations I do not record here and probably will not before I leave at some point in the future of this present time, there is a Michigan Street to the immediate north of that King County airport in Seattle. That Michigan Street seems to be, when looking at the overhead image, the major thoroughfare for reaching the airfield from the interstate I-5. The name changes to Bailey Street when it reaches the proximity of the airfield but looking at the overhead image it still seems to be the same roadway.

I am wondering if they transported me by helicopter on 3 March 2003 to that King County airfield and then by automobile to the place I would live in Bellevue Washington for the duration of my visit.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/I/I_Robot.html

I Robot


You know, I was just thinking.
This thing is just like the wolf man.
Oh oh, I'm really scared right now.
Listen, guy creates monster, monster kills guy. Everybody kills monster... wolf man.
That's Frankenstein.
Frankenstein, wolf man, dracula shit, it's over. Case closed.
So, why the look?
- What look? - That look.
This is my face, it's not a look.
Good.
No look is great.
Only...
he was really quick to want to destroy it, wasn't he?
What would you like him to do?
Put a hat on and stand on Michigan Avenue?
- Come on, let it go. - What was the motive, John?
Brother, it's a robot. It doesn't need a motive, it just has to be broken.
This thing looks like it needed a motive.
It could have killed me, John. Why didn't he just kill me?
All right, that's it. You want me to call your grandmother?
Because I will, you know.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/I/I_Robot.html

I Robot


Lead by example.
Says that right on your badge.
So we gonna talk about this?
About what?
Help, police... that robot stole my dry cleaning.
Oh, you want to talk about that?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_The.html

Day the Earth Stood Still The


- The man from the spaceship got away! - What? Get every available man.
Hospital authorities refuse to comment on how he managed to escape...
He's not eight feet tall, as reported, nor does he have tentacles...
There's no denying a monster is at large,
and we are dealing with forces beyond our knowledge and power.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_The.html

Day the Earth Stood Still The


And I might add, that though this man maybe our bitter enemy,
he could be also a new-found friend.
- Unfortunately, the only photos we have... - Mom, do you think I could...?
- Hey, who's that? -..do not show the man's face.
The president said the entire facilities of the FBI and every other federal agency
are being brought to bear.
He pointed out, however, that this is no ordinary manhunt.
He warned "We maybe up against powers that are beyond our control..."
- What is it you want? - My name is Carpenter. I need a room.
- Oh, I see. - Are you an FBI man?
- No, I'm afraid not. - I'll bet he is. He's looking for the spaceman.