Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well, that makes sense.




So that's why that insurgent activity was happening around me when I moved to Kent Washington from Spokane Washington where I had moved to after I quit working for Microsoft and left Redmond Washington when my apartment lease expired.

You only have to look at the map of Kent Washington and, combined with the insurgents knowledge of the dry cleaner businesses in Bellevue Washington, as that particular Al Qaeda punk Will Smith knows, think I moved to Kent Washington for a specific reason. As with Will Smith, a seriously paranoid punk because he knows that I know what he did a long time ago, only a minor detail such as that detail on the map gets them stirred up in a frenzy and I could tell one day as I was sitting in traffic as I was first moving to that Kent apartment that those Al Qaeda punks have been following me. All I have to do is make a simple comment that means nothing and they get stirred up into a frenzy as they trip over themselves to respond to my simple comments.