Monday, February 21, 2011

Jumping the Gate




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


Believe me - when George W. Bush talks about "taking care" of the troops - you don’t want any of that business. He’s already "taken care" of over 3,000 of them and he almost got me too. And still I am being blocked from going home. He has certainly "taken care" of me because I pointed out his criminal activities against me.

My guess is that my real memories were erased and I was sent into Microsoft simply to monitor their behavior. At some point though, I began to take charge of the operation, whatever that means. I knew I was supposed to be doing something; I just wasn't entirely sure what I was supposed to be doing. I don't think the people who blanked my memory understood what was happening in my mind. They didn't erase everything. Something remained; probably something that processes symbolism. I can't quite articulate my thoughts on that subject. But there was also something that bridged the gap between my real life and my artifical identity. Probably something to do with both identities served in the military when Ronald Reagan was President.

My guess is that I was sent into Microsoft because I was going to be judging their criminal activities. All I was supposed to do was sit there and watch them. The thought occurred to me yesterday that before my memory was erased, I was appointed some kind of role as a federal judge in the U.S. government. Essentially, Microsoft-Corbis is gambling that, with the help of their accomplices such as George W. Bush, if they can obstruct as long as possible this investigation into their criminal activities, there is a greater chance they and their accomplices such as George W. Bush won't be prosecuted for their capital crimes.

A good example is that set up out there near Redmond on the trail when that guy shoulder'd me, trying to cause me to wreck or to punch him in the face after I got up from the wreck he caused. Microsoft-Corbis wouldn't show that part of the video at their trial; they would only show the part of me punching the guy.

I still remember that day because something really triggered my awareness just before the incident. There was something about the way those two people were going to bracket me as I rode past them and something about how I passed a jogger shortly before them that was approaching them and would be facing us as I passed through the two people bracketing me. Later I consciously understood it was no coincidence because I impacted with that guy too hard. I was amazed afterwards that I didn't crash. I was knocked upright on my bicycle seat, my right hand was knocked off the handlebar, and my foot was knocked out of the pedal my shot was clipped to. And a large bruise formed on my right arm a couple days later. But that was the kicker to it all. He was just too tense when we impacted and that was because he leaned into me. I am certain video of that incident will turn up at some point.

After I veered off to the other side of the trail and dropped my bike into the dirt before I fell over, I felt fortunate that no other bicyclist had been passing my left at that moment. I was routinely passed by other cyclists on that stretch of the trail. I was pretty mad when I stopped and got even more agitated because I turned around and the guy was approaching me.

I found myself feeling less threatened after a few moments though and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike. I think the deciding factor was something as simple as realizing he was shorter than I was. Something about that combined with where he stopped in front of me and wasn't making any threatening body movements, I lost the urge to pound him into the pavement. In hindsight, that's probably what they were trying to get me to do so they could record that on video. I thought about stopping into the Redmond police to report the incident but I did not. Little good it would have done as I am quite certain they are all on the Microsoft-Corbis payroll. I found myself wondering a while back about why the Redmond Police Chief was fired around the time I moved into that apartment in Redmond in 2003. I wonder if she was fired because she was opposed to Dave Reichert and his Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-sponsored death squad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Controlman

Fire Controlman

Fire Controlman (abbreviated as FC) is a United States Navy occupational rating.


The Origin In 1985 the name of this Navy rating has changed back to Fire Controlman (FC). This allowed for the separation of the submarine rate FT from Surface rate FT to FC. FC was the original name of the rate through WWII when optic devices called a Rangefinder were used. After WWII, when the duties changed to more technical things like radar and computers, the name was changed to Fire Control Technician (FT).










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege.html

Under Siege


My birthday?
I could do the cheeseburger routine.
It's not for me, it's the crew.|They really love that stuff.
Just don't show your face|till after the ceremony.
You're a sorry-looking sailor.
That I am. Thank you, sir.
Sir...
...why do you tolerate that clown?
I know he's a good cook...
He's more than a good cook. You have|no idea. Now let him be, XO.
Yes, sir.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege.html

Under Siege


I have orders from the XO|on the captain's birthday.
We're having dinner flown in|from Hawaii.
This galley will be cleared by 1700.
You are to report to the mess deck|prior to the helo's arrival.
Negative.
Excuse me?
Only I cook for the captain.|You don't like that, talk to him.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105690/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Under Siege (1992)


Jordan Tate: You're not a cook.

Casey Ryback: Yeah, well... I also cook.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_05

Flight of the Intruder


:05:00
We're never going to get
another chance like this.

:05:03
You guys are crazy, man.

:05:04
You're never going
to frigging make it.

:05:07
Yeah!

:05:10
I get good vibes.

:05:26
Well, it looks like
we got Indian country ahead.










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:


Title Card: Off the coast of North Vietnam after 7 years of war.

Title Card: September 10, 1972.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Hey, Morg. Did you ever notice how - how some nights you could see more stars than other nights? Huh? You ever notice that?

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: Hmm?

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: The stars.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: Oh, yeah. I've got an update. I'm cycling to the coast-in point.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: You're getting in a rut. You're getting in a rut. I mean, did you ever stop to think you're taking your job just a little bit too seriously? Look at me - I enjoy my work.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: [laughing] Yeah, I'll bet.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: See, I'm happy. See? Look.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: Enemy search radar looking for company.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Okay. Time to get on down. Here we go.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: [radio] Black Eagle, Devil Five O Five. Feet Dry.

US Navy air traffic controller: [radio] That's a roger, Five O Five.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Look at that small-arms fire down there, Morg.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: Every peasant with a rifle, huh?

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Jesus, you call that a rifle?

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: I lost them.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: Yeah, you hope. You got that riverbend ahead?

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: Just picked it up. One more minute on this heading to the turn point.

US Navy Lieutenant Jake "Cool Hand" Grafton - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder pilot: 23 Mike Mike, I see them. Go active on ECM. Jam them up.

US Navy flight officer "Morg" McPherson - USS Independence CV 62 US Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator: ECM active. We're jamming.










RED STORM RISING

Tom Clancy


PRINTING HISTORY

G.P. Putnam's Sons hardcover edition / August 1986

Berkley mass-market edition / August 1987


Thirty thousand feet over the Rhein, two NATO E-3A radar aircraft fought for their lives. A determined Soviet attack was under way, two regiments of MiG-23 interceptors rocketing through the sky toward them. The on-board controllers were calling for help. This both distracted them from countering the attack, and stripped fighters from other missions. Heedless of their own safety, the Russians came west at over a thousand miles per hour with heavy jamming support. American F-15 Eagles and French Mirage jets converged on the threat, filling the sky with missiles. It was not enough. When the MiGs got to within sixty miles, the AWACS aircraft shut down their radars and dove for the ground to evade the attack. The NATO fighters over Bad Salzdetfurth were on their own. For the first time the Soviets had achieved air superiority over a major battlefield.










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Marty McFly: This has got to be a dream.

Lou Carruthers: Hey, kid. You jump ship?

Marty McFly: What?










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_11

Flight of the Intruder


:11:31
Hey, Jake. Jake!

:11:32
What the hell?

:11:33
You're not thinking
about jumping are you?

:11:35
No, not yet.

:11:36
You need any help,
Mr. Grafton?

:11:37
We thought you might want
to talk or something.

:11:38
Oh, I'm fine.
Thanks, Chief.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_25

Stargate


:25:56
If anybody has anything to say,
now's the time to say it.

:26:06
''Vector tracking set.''

:27:40
Molecular deconstruction
in progress.

:28:56
Jackson, it's all right.
It's over. Stay with him.

:28:59
Jackson, listen to me. Keep moving.

:29:02
It wears off in a minute.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Marty McFly: Indians!










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Heat/cap/en/25fps/a/01_47

Heat


1:49:18
Tragedy in the neighborhood today.
A bank robbery spilled out into the street.

1:49:23
Claudia Newman, live on the scene.
She has the latest.

1:49:26
This afternoon, a neighborhood was
terrorized by a bank holdup gone wrong.

1:49:30
With the streets full of shoppers and kids,
police and armed robbers....










[ George Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 6/28/2005 ( Bill Gates & George Bush the punk for Al Qaeda deliberately murders Michael Patrick Murphy ) is 201 days

201 = 100 + 101

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) is 100 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) is 101 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 3818 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/15/1969 ( the Woodstock music concert opens in New York State ) is 3818 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 3818 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/15/1969 ( the Woodstock music concert opens in New York State ) is 3818 days



From 9/18/1960 ( premiere US TV series "National Velvet"::series premiere episode "The Raffle" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 16153 days

16153 = 8076 + 8077

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 8076 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/14/1981 ( the terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal destroyed the United States space shuttle Columbia OV 102 during atmospheric reentry ) is 8077 days



From 10/18/1939 ( Lee Harvey Oswald ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 23794 days

23794 = 11897 + 11897

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service ) is 11897 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 4342 days

4342 = 2171 + 2171

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/13/1971 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Intel Corporation IPO ) is 2171 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 5/22/1985 ( premiere US film "A View to a Kill" ) is 7141 days

From 5/22/1985 ( premiere US film "A View to a Kill" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 7141 days



From 12/15/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Heat" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 3282 days

3282 = 1641 + 1641

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/30/1963 ( Guy Burgess - the Soviet Union spy against the NATO alliance - the Cambridge Five spy ring - deceased - succeeded by the George Herbert Walker Bush & George Walker Bush spy ring violently against NATO ) is 1641 days



From 6/25/1986 ( date hijacked from me:United States President Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 6742 days

6742 = 3371 + 3371

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/25/1975 ( the United States Navy warship USS South Carolina CGN 37 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) is 3371 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 580 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/3/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Andy Griffith Show"::series premiere episode "The New Housekeeper" ) is 580 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 580 days

580 = 290 + 290

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/18/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Tombstone Territory"::"The Marked Horseshoe" ) is 290 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 580 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/4/1960 ( the United States launches the Courier 1B satellite into orbit of the planet Earth - the active repeater telecommunications satellite ) is 580 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 10412 days

10412 = 5206 + 5206

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/4/1973 ( the United States patent granted for the automatic teller machine ) is 5206 days



From 10/17/1975 ( premiere US film "Rooster Cogburn" ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer the honorable discharge from United States Navy active service of Kerry Wayne Burgess and the transfer to non-obligated United States Navy reserve service and the eventual enlisted rank beginning in 1993 of United States Navy Fire Controlman Chief Petty Officer ) is 5323 days

From 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer the honorable discharge from United States Navy active service of Kerry Wayne Burgess and the transfer to non-obligated United States Navy reserve service and the eventual enlisted rank beginning in 1993 of United States Navy Fire Controlman Chief Petty Officer ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 5323 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 647 days

647 = 323 + 324

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/21/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "Law of the Plainsman"::"The Comet" ) is 323 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "Law of the Plainsman"::"The Comet" ) is 324 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 647 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/10/1960 ( premiere US film "Swiss Family Robinson" ) is 647 days



From 12/9/1916 ( Kirk Douglas ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 32142 days

32142 = 16071 + 16071

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in a high rise condominium in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 16071 days



From 2/9/1962 ( premiere US film "Moon Pilot" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 15644 days

15644 = 7822 + 7822

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 7822 days



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the International Terrorist Organization Leader at Microsoft is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government and USA allies ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 8896 days

From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 8896 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates the transvestite and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and United Nations chartered allies ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 17940 days

17940 = 8970 + 8970

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 5/25/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part III" & premiere US film "Fire Birds" ) is 8970 days



From 7/9/1954 ( premiere US film "Apache" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 18416 days

18416 = 9208 + 9208

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days



From 12/20/1946 ( premiere US film "It's a Wonderful Life" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 2692 days

2692 = 1346 + 1346

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/9/1962 ( premiere US film "Her Bikini Never Got Wet" ) is 1346 days



From 8/13/1976 ( premiere US film "Futureworld" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 10345 days

10345 = 5172 + 5173

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 5172 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 5173 days



From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 11462 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/20/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Navy Seals" ) is 11462 days



From 9/20/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Navy Log"::series premiere episode "The Frogmen" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 17978 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 because as General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the first commanding officer of USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 17978 days



From 5/25/1985 ( the United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine warship USS Alabama SSBN 731 commissioned into United States Navy strategic force fleet active service ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 7138 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 7138 days



From 5/12/1995 ( premiere US film "Crimson Tide" ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 3499 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/1/1968 ( premiere US film "Night of the Living Dead" ) is 3499 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 723 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/24/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Odyssey of Flight 33" ) is 723 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/26/1967 ( premiere US TV "The Don Knotts Special" ) is 723 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 723 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/26/1967 ( US Navy pilot John McCain is shot down by antiaircraft fire over North Vietnam and then dishonorably and willfully John McCain becomes the most blatant collaborator of all prisoner of war collaborators for the North Vietnamese military against the United States military ) is 723 days



From 3/10/1957 ( Osama Bin Laden the Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis puppet violently against the United States of America in support of Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis continuing Acts of War against the United States of America federal government ) To 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) is 17441 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/2/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-King County Washington State-Corbis-Nazi murders by gunfire the King County Washington State worker Steve Cox ) is 17441 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 3/23/2007 ( Iran the puppet stooge government of Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis seizes fifteen British Royal Navy sailors and marines and holds them prisoner in Tehran Iran ) is 834 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 2/14/1968 ( Scott McClellan the known active accomplice of Al Qaeda violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government ) is 834 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 3/23/2007 ( Iran the puppet stooge government of Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis seizes fifteen British Royal Navy sailors and marines and holds them prisoner in Tehran Iran ) is 834 days

834 = 417 + 417

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/23/1960 ( Valerie Bertinelli ) is 417 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 1/8/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi stages the gunfire injury against Renton Washington employee Larry Strauss ) is 395 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/1/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "Rawhide"::"Incident of the Stargazer" ) is 395 days



From 12/9/2004 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the fraudulent nomination of Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs ) To 1/8/2006 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi stages the gunfire injury against Renton Washington employee Larry Strauss ) is 395 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/14/1964 ( premiere US film "Behold a Pale Horse" ) is 395 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63267


George W. Bush


Remarks on the Nomination of R. James Nicholson To Be Secretary of Veterans Affairs

December 9, 2004


[ GEORGE WALKER BUSH REMAINS INCAPABLE OF HOLDING ANY OFFICE UNDER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]The President. Thank you all. Please be seated. Good morning. I'm pleased to announce my nomination of Ambassador Jim Nicholson to the—to be the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.





http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/12/20041209-5.html


George W. Bush


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

December 9, 2004

President Nominates Jim Nicholson as the Secretary of Veterans Affairs

The Roosevelt Room

9:47 A.M. EST

[ GEORGE WALKER BUSH REMAINS INCAPABLE OF HOLDING ANY OFFICE UNDER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Please be seated. Good morning. I'm pleased to announce my nomination of Ambassador Jim Nicholson to the -- to be the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://www.tv.com/the-twilight-zone/the-odyssey-of-flight-33/episode/12638/summary.html

tv.com

The Twilight Zone

Season 2, Episode 18

The Twilight Zone: The Odyssey of Flight 33

Air Date

February 24, 1961

A commercial aircraft mysteriously travels back through time.










http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-3892790.html


How Soviets steal U.S. high-tech secrets; the KGB uses blackmail, bribery and deception to plunder U.S. technology worth billions to Moscow.

Article from:U.S. News & World Report Article date:August 12, 1985Author:Dudney, Robert S.

In Moscow's espionage offensive against the United States, no prize is more valued than secrets of America's high technology.

Like his predecessors, Kremlin chief Mikhail Gorbachev counts on pilfered American industrial secrets to help rescue the Soviet Union from economic stagnation and to keep pace in the superpowe arms race.

No fewer than 2,000 intelligence agents, smugglers and international middlemen are at work for Moscow around the globe obtaining everything from sophisticated computers to pinhead-size microchips in a no-holds-barred offensive where stakes are high, payoffs handsome and personal risks relatively small.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090264/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

A View to a Kill (1985)


General Anatol Gogol: [Bond has just received the Order of Lenin from General Gogol] The order of Lenin, for Comrade Bond. The first ever non-Soviet citizen to receive this award.

M: I'd thought the KGB would have celebrated if Silicon Valley had been destroyed.

General Anatol Gogol: On the contrary, Admiral, where would Russian research be without it?










http://intc.client.shareholder.com/faq.cfm

intel

Home › About Intel › Investor Relations › Education Center › F.A.Q.s


When was Intel's initial public offering and the IPO price?

Intel went public October 13, 1971 at a price of USD 23.50 per share or 2.0 cents adjusted for our 13 subsequent stock splits.










http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/pdfs/thecambridgespy.pdf

The Cambridge spy ring


Guy Burgess

Codename: Hicks

Born April 16, 1911

Died: August 30, 1963





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Burgess

Guy Burgess

Guy Francis De Moncy Burgess (16 April 1911 – 30 August 1963) was a British-born intelligence officer and double agent, who worked for the Soviet Union. He was part of the Cambridge Five spy ring that betrayed Western secrets to the Soviets before and during the Cold War. Burgess and Anthony Blunt contributed to the Soviet cause with the transmission of secret Foreign Office and MI5 documents that described NATO military strategy.


Guy Francis de Moncy Burgess was born at 2 Albemarle Villas, Devonport, Plymouth, England the elder son of Commander Malcolm Kingsford de Moncy Burgess RN and his wife, Evelyn Mary, daughter of William Gillman. He attended Lockers Park Prep School and then a period at Eton College. Burgess spent two years at the Royal Naval College, Dartmouth, but poor eyesight ended his naval prospects and he returned to Eton. He won an open scholarship to read modern history at Trinity College, Cambridge, in 1930, gained a first in part one of the history tripos (1932) and an aegrotat in part two (1933), and held a two-year postgraduate teaching fellowship. Whilst at Cambridge, he was recruited into the Cambridge Apostles, a secret, elitist debating society, whose members at the time included Anthony Blunt. Like Blunt, Burgess was homosexual.

Notorious for his bad behaviour and overt alcoholism, Burgess initially worked for The Times and the BBC, as the producer of The Week in Westminster, covering Parliamentary activity - wherein he was able to further his acquaintance with important politicians. He spent some time in Spain during the Spanish Civil War. At Cambridge, he had been a friend of Julian Bell, the English poet who was killed while driving an ambulance in that conflict. Burgess and the other members of the "Five" were divided with regard to the impact of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which compromised their hard left ideals.

Burgess was most useful to the Soviets in his position as secretary to the British Foreign Minister of State, Hector McNeil. As McNeil's secretary, Burgess was able to transmit top secret Foreign Office documents to the KGB regularly, secreting them out at night to be photographed by his controller and returning them to McNeil's desk in the morning. When assigned to Washington, D.C., Hector McNeil cautioned him to avoid three things: "the race thing", contact with the radical element, and homosexual adventuring. "Oh," quipped Burgess, "you mean I shouldn't make a pass at Paul Robeson?"

Assigned to the British embassy in Washington, Burgess continued his life as an unpredictable heavy drinker and indiscreet homosexual. He lived with Kim Philby in a basement flat, perhaps so that Philby could keep an eye on him. Nonetheless, Burgess was irrepressible, once insulting the wife of a high-ranking CIA official at one of Philby's dinner parties.

In 1951 Burgess accompanied Donald Maclean in an escape to Moscow after Maclean fell under suspicion for espionage, even though Burgess himself was not under suspicion. The escape was arranged by their controller, Yuri Modin. There is some debate as to why Burgess was asked to accompany Maclean, and whether he was misled about the prospect for him returning to England.

Unlike Maclean, who became a respected Soviet citizen in exile and lived until 1983, Burgess did not take to life in the Soviet Union very well. Homosexuality was far less acceptable in the Soviet Union, and this may have been a problem, even though he had a state-sanctioned lover. Also, unlike Maclean, he never bothered to learn Russian, and even continued to order his clothes from his Savile Row tailor.

Becoming ever more dependent on drink, he appears to have been killed by his alcoholism, aged 52.

Harold Nicolson, diplomat and writer, describes Burgess a year before his defection in a letter to his wife:

'I dined with Guy Burgess. Oh my dear, what a sad, sad thing this constant drinking is! Guy used to have one of the most rapid and acute minds I knew. Now his is just an imitation (and a pretty bad one) of what he once was. Not that he was actually drunk yesterday. He was just soaked and silly. I felt angry about it.'

-Harold Nicolson to his wife Vita Sackville-West, 25 January 1950


In his memoirs which were released to the public on 22 July 2009, 26 years after his death, Anthony Blunt describes Burgess as "an extraordinarily persuasive person" who talked him into joining the spy ring. Although they were both homosexual and even shared a house together, Blunt claims that there was “nothing sexual” in their relationship.

Blunt also attacked Burgess for defecting to Russia in 1951 and "not taking into account the consequences that this action might have for his friends”.

The most immediate consequence was that Philby came under suspicion of being the "Third Man" who had tipped off Maclean and Burgess, especially since he and Burgess were known to be close friends and had shared a house in Washington. He was thus forced to resign from MI6 but was cleared by an official enquiry into the matter. Philby later defected to Russia in 1963. In an interview with spy writer and journalist Phillip Knightley held shortly before his death, Philby himself blamed his exposure on "that bloody man Burgess", who had effectively ruined his chances of becoming head of MI6 itself. Genrikh Borovik, author of The Philby Files, claims that Burgess was actually tricked by the KGB into accompanying MacLean to Moscow on the basis that he would be able to return to Britain later, but never did.

It later emerged that in 1959, when a British delegation led by Prime Minister Harold Macmillan was visiting Moscow, Burgess contacted members of the group asking permission to secretly return to Britain and visit his dying mother. Informed by telegram, the then-Attorney General Sir Reginald Manningham-Buller claimed that there was not enough evidence to arrest and prosecute Burgess for treason. The British delegates withheld this from Burgess and his mother died without seeing her son again. Macmillan also encouraged the leaking of misinformation to prevent Burgess from visiting Britain on a return trip from Cuba in 1963.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1510135/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Scott McClellan

Date of Birth

14 February 1968


Trivia

Became White House Press Secretary on July 17, 2003, after the retirement of Ari Fleischer.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McClellan

Scott McClellan

Scott McClellan (born February 14, 1968) was the White House Press Secretary (2003-2006) for President George W. Bush.

On April 19, 2006, McClellan announced that he would be leaving the Administration but that he would remain in the position of Press Secretary until a replacement was selected. Tony Snow was announced as McClellan's replacement on April 26, 2006.










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN758.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS ASHEVILLE (SSN 758)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)

Class: SSN 688
Fleet: Pacific
Status: Active, in commission
Homeport: SAN DIEGO, CA
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 11/26/1984
Keel Date: 01/09/1987
Launch Date: 02/24/1990
Commission Date: 09/28/1991










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1500756/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Don Knotts Special (1967) (TV)

Country Date

USA 26 October 1967










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/04/AR2008100402351_pf.html

The Washington Post


By Michael Dobbs

Washington Post Staff Writer

Sunday, October 5, 2008


McCain's Final Mission Over Vietnam

McCain's last mission over Vietnam could serve as an almost perfect illustration of the futility of President Lyndon B. Johnson's bombing campaign known as Operation Rolling Thunder. The target on Oct. 26, 1967, was a thermal power plant in the center of Hanoi. The net result of the raid was three U.S. Navy planes down, minimal disruption of electricity supplies in the North Vietnamese capital and a propaganda windfall for the Vietnamese. The American bombs all fell wide of their target.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20061202&slug=webshooting02

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Sheriff's deputy shot and killed

By Seattle Times staff

A 46-year-old King County sheriff's deputy and community activist died today after he was shot while investigating a shooting in White Center.

Deputy Steve Cox, a nine-year veteran of the sheriff's office, was shot in the head during an interview with a suspect and died at Harborview Medical Center around 6 a.m.

Cox was a longtime White Center resident, a former deputy prosecuting attorney, the president of a local community group and the married father of a baby boy.

The incident began around 1:30 a.m., when officers responded to a call reporting gunfire near the intersection of S.W. 106th and 12th Ave S.W. They found the driver of a pick-up beaten and suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound.

As part of their investigation, five deputies questioned more than a dozen people at a party at a nearby residence. Cox began interviewing people one by one in the bedroom. Other deputies heard shots from that direction, and headed toward the bedroom, only to be met with a fusillade of gunfire.

At least one of the deputies returned fire. In the bedroom, they found the suspect dead from their gunshots. Cox had been shot in the head by the suspect. He was taken to Harborview and later died.

For the past 3 1/2 years, Cox was assigned to the Sheriff's Office White Center Storefront, patrolling the neighborhood where he lived. He was a committed community activist, the president of the North Highline Unincorporated Area Council.

Before his career with the Sheriff's office, Cox served as a deputy prosecuting attorney in King, Franklin and Adams counties.

Sheriff [ THE KNOWN ACTIVE ACCOMPLICE OF DOMESTIC TERRORISTS VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]Sue Rahr described it as a "gut-wrenching" morning for the sheriff's office










http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6557663.stm

BBC NEWS

Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 June 2007, 16:16 GMT 17:16 UK

Timeline: Row over sailors' stories

A timeline of key events over whether naval personnel captured by Iran and then freed earlier this month should have sold their stories to the press.


23 MARCH

Fifteen Royal Navy sailors and Marines from HMS Cornwall are seized by Iranian warships after searching a cargo boat in the Gulf.

Iranian state television reports the Britons are being held after entering Iranian waters, but the UK insists the group were within Iraqi boundaries.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4311015

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Iranian forces capture 15 British troops / Officials say it might be payback for the U.S. holding five operatives

MARY JORDAN, ROBIN WRIGHT Associated Press

Sat 03/24/2007

Houston Chronicle

LONDON - Iranian naval forces seized at gunpoint 15 British sailors and marines who were on a "routine" mission inspecting merchant ships in Iraqi waters, British defense officials said Friday.

The capture appears to be deliberate retaliation at a time when Tehran is under mounting pressure at the United Nations, with international financial institutions, and even in Iraq, U.S. officials and Western diplomats said.

Iranian officials charged that the British Royal Navy personnel had illegally entered Iranian waters, Iranian state television reported Friday night. But British officials insisted that the eight sailors and seven marines were in Iraqi waters. They had just inspected a merchant ship for possible smuggling when they were surrounded and escorted into Iranian waters, according to British officials.


U.S. officials said they believe Iran's gambit was calculated to get something in return. "This was deliberate, no kidding. Anyone with six working brain cells understands that. The Iranians raced in and seized these guys and raced back," said a senior U.S. official who requested anonymity because of the sensitive diplomacy.










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003691034_strauss03m.html

Originally published May 3, 2007 at 12:00 AM | Page modified May 3, 2007 at 9:14 AM

Twice-shot Renton officer slowly creates a new life

By Jennifer Sullivan

Seattle Times staff reporter

Larry Strauss misses many things about police work: the camaraderie, the adrenaline rush of 911 calls and catching bad guys.

But he's worried about being a target.

Few would argue with Strauss, who is believed to be the only police officer in Washington state history to have been shot in two different incidents.


Strauss figured that would be all the gunfire he'd ever see. He agreed when people called him lucky, and even joked about taking his good fortune to Las Vegas.

But on Jan. 8, 2006, Strauss stopped three jaywalkers who had crossed seven lanes of traffic. He asked the first for his name and then turned to another of the jaywalkers, Wilford Armstead, who instead bolted and jumped into a nearby van.


Armstead, who had 27 prior felonies, was wanted on a felony arrest warrant in an assault case.

Strauss later testified that he didn't remember much about what happened next. He saw Armstead reach into his coat as if he were about to pull out a weapon and then everything went black.

Armstead fired at Strauss' head four times, police say. One bullet barely missed his bulletproof vest and burrowed into his neck, leaving him with a broken collarbone, a punctured lung, a broken rib and a collapsed trachea.

In December, Armstead was sentenced to 50 years in prison.

Doctors told Strauss that he was only a few centimeters from being killed. Strauss felt like the "unluckiest lucky man" alive.

Once able to run 20 miles a week, Strauss was forced to use a wheelchair immediately after the shooting. Though he gradually was able to hobble, walk and eventually run short distances, Strauss said the shooting left him forgetful.

Although the muscular 50-year-old looks healthy, he said the post-traumatic stress caused by the shooting is forcing him to retire. Strauss has been receiving disability pay from the department and will receive a pension after he retires.


A few weeks ago, Strauss was awarded his second Medal of Valor from the city of Renton for his actions on Jan. 8, 2006. He remains the only person to receive the honor.

Friday, he will be one of six officers to receive the state's law-enforcement Medal of Honor.

Strauss and State Patrol Trooper Kelly Kalmbach, who survived being shot last summer, will receive the award from [ THE KNOWN ACTIVE ACCOMPLICE OF AL QAEDA ]Gov. Christine Gregoire in Olympia.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057879/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Behold a Pale Horse (1964)

Country Date

USA 14 August 1964 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0683112

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Rawhide (TV series 1959–1966)

Incident of the Stargazer (#2.23)


Clint Eastwood ... Rowdy Yates


Release Date: 1 April 1960 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052902/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Horse Soldiers (1959)

Country Date

USA 12 June 1959










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause

probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=32528

NAVY.mil

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

Navy SEAL to be awarded Medal of Honor

Story Number: NNS071011-08

Release Date: 10/11/2007 3:19:00 PM

By Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Michelle L. Kapica, Naval Special Warfare Command Public Affairs

WASHINGTON (NNS) -- The White House announced Oct. 11 that the family of U.S. Navy SEAL, Lt. Michael P. Murphy will be presented the Medal of Honor, awarded posthumously, during a ceremony at the White House Oct. 22.

Murphy was the officer-in-charge of the SEAL element, which was tasked with locating a high- level Taliban militia leader to provide intelligence for a follow-on mission to capture or destroy the local leadership and disrupt enemy activity. However local Taliban sympathizers discovered the SEAL unit and immediately revealed their position to Taliban fighters. The element was besieged on a mountaintop by scores of enemy fighters. The firefight that ensued pushed the element farther into enemy territory and left all four SEALs wounded.

The SEALs fought the enemy fearlessly despite being at a tactical disadvantage and outnumbered more than four to one.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause

probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-II-Business-Photography-Unedited/dp/B000BJKWPS/ref=pd_bxgy_d_text_c


Apollo II: Monkey Business (False Photography Unedited)

Director: Bart Winfield Sibrel, Moon Movie

DVD Release Date: December 9, 2004










http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1317175537955572492

Steve Ballmer Funny Monkey Dance Video

Pretty much exactly what the title promised, as far as a awesome video of Steve Ballmer hooting and hollering like a monkey.





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/microsoft/2004266049_mix07.html

Originally published March 7, 2008

Microsoft's Ballmer dances, jokes and tackles all the subjects in onstage interview

By Benjamin J. Romano

Seattle Times technology reporter


Ballmer took questions on stage at Mix, the company's conference for Web developers — an increasingly important constituency as advertising-driven online software comes to the fore. So important that Ballmer reprised his early-2000s "Monkey Boy" persona


[ George Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stargate (1994)


Colonel Jonathan "Jack" O'Neil: I wouldn't feed that thing.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: It's got a harness, it's domesticated