Thursday, February 03, 2011

Photos from Mars - worth every billion.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 3:53 PM
Back in the summer of 2005, after I became homeless, I wandered around for a while as I have written. I was exhausted at went again to the police, this time the Redmond police for help. They didn’t ask me any substantive questions and instead took me to Overlake hospital. I remember a doctor made a confusing remark about how he didn’t know I was now homeless. I wondered what that meant but it was consistent with my suspicions that people knew who I was everywhere I had been going for all those years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked. I saw some chatter online after I got back to my apartment about how interesting it was that I wanted to leave on the 5th, which the date could have been written as 5-5-5. A few days after I got back to my apartment, I ran out of food and went for those 9 days without anything to eat. At the point of a one-way trip to a tall bridge, as a stroke of luck would have it, I discovered that the three hundred dollars in my checking account was then unfrozen and I ate that night. Maybe this happened before the starving period or after, I’m not certain. Actually it was at the end. After nine days, I was going to kill myself rather than stay there for another 30 days or so and starve to death. I had enough money to eat again for a while but I didn’t have enough money to pay the rent, so on May 31st, I moved out. I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital. They took me to Overlake in Bellevue first. The nurse seemed too eager to introduce herself to me, my instincts telling me there was something wrong with her introduction, but I couldn’t understand why.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause

probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://www.tv.com/the-simpsons/home-away-from-homer/episode/405069/trivia.html

tv.com

The Simpsons

Season 16, Episode 20

Home Away From Homer

Air Date

Sunday May 15, 2005

Quotes


Ned: I'd love to help you out but you do have to be over 18.

Nelson: I am, check out my ID.

Ned: Wait this is my license.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096697/episodes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Episode list for

"The Simpsons" (1989)


Season 16, Episode 19: Thank God It's Doomsday

Original Air Date—8 May 2005

Homer hears about the Rapture, and by using numerology to calculate when the Rapture is coming he learns that it is only one week away.

Season 16, Episode 20: Home Away from Homer

Original Air Date—15 May 2005










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.


This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.










http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons


Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States