Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I get it.




You see, they did not know for certain that I was a time traveler when I arrived on that flat rock platform structure that is just slightly to the east of Ancient Lake in the Quincy Wildlife park area. I could have been "Starman" from that 1984 film for all they knew. I could have just been an extraterrestrial being who mimics the person he claims to be, which is me. So they have been studying me and the information I brought back with me to see if that information documents precisely what happens after 3 March 2003, of which many details are documented in my journals.

I did not bring any clocks or watches or anything to indicate the time I left. They took a photo of me on 3 March 2003 and they have been comparing that photo with the driver's license photo the State of Washington has on file for me when I renewed my driver's license about four months ago. There could be little doubt as to whether the Kerry Burgess of that time is exactly the same in appearance as me in the context of this present time, of which I am noticeably not in the same physical in the current time frame as I was in 2003 when I was running marathons and training for Ironman triathlons, of which I completed that Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho in June 2004 and where the woman made the cryptic comment after I crossed the finish line about twenty minutes before midnight that was words to the effect of how she said I probably did not want to be at that place at that time, reminding me of "Captain Kirk" in the setting of Idaho in the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations."

But as far as my 2003 arrival goes, there is a rock structure, which I cannot describe very well because I only have overhead images to look at, that seems to be about twenty to thirty feet higher than the road that runs around in that area next to Ancient Lake. The surface looks generally flat. I think at it widest point it is almost a quarter mile long but it might be close to one third mile long.

I found myself thinking yesterday about how that could be the reason "GORT" is a lot larger than the robot in the original version. Until then, having him much taller just made sense because it is a much more imposing figure than the original version from 1951. I also read that its height in the new version of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" is about twenty eight feet. I also find myself thinking of that dialog about the drawing of the man standing on the hill in the 16 July 2004 film "I, Robot."

So that group of people waiting there for me to arrive might have seen a sphere of light rapidly descend from the sky and when it dissipated I was standing there on that flat rock surface, which I think I dreamed of about four months ago. Only yesterday when I was looking at the overhead photos did I understand how similar that rock structure is to that platform I was standing on in that dream. I thought about that dream several times afterwards but I did not seem to write it down in my journal. I think what I remember is how I was thinking about what I was going to write about that dream but then I never did record those thoughts. All I did write was that I thought I had a dream that morning of when I was on the Jupiter moon Callisto in 1976. I was thinking that I was going to write about how that dream reminded me of that scene in the 1989 film "The Abyss" where the rooms forms from the water. But my dream was nothing like that place in appearance and I was thinking of how it would resemble the ocean floor and with all the coral in place. After looking at the overhead image I see some striking similarity. I also seemed to talking to someone in the dream although that is never established. I was also clearly on a platform of some kind and that was a sharp drop off on the side I was next to and I was looking down to the surface below. To have me show up at that place near Ancient Lake is a good place because I can't really run away any where. I also find myself thinking of how I was sitting on that concrete structure in that park in front of the Seattle P-I building in 2006 including the day 3 March 2006. I was expecting something to happen there but I did not know what, other than I thought someone was going to be there to give me a ride somewhere. A woman that worked at McDonald's near the Space Needle asked me one day, that must have been in 2008, I think, without looking it up in my journal, as to whether I was "in a different time zone," along with the other weird stuff McDonald's employees were saying to me back then near the Space Needle even though I said nothing to them, other than make it a super-size. In that dream, I was clearly evaluating that platform surface for the possibility of a helicopter landing on it. The surface was flat but the coral-like structure made it slight uneven.

I can also remember clearly having some vague thoughts, in that dream, about a dirt road in the distance and that detail is consistent with that overhead image near Ancient Lake.