Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Taylor




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


Dr. Emmett Brown: Are those my clocks I hear?

Marty McFly: Yeah! Uh, it's 8 o'clock!

Dr. Emmett Brown: Perfect! My experiment worked! They're all exactly 25 minutes slow.

Marty McFly: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Doc... Are you telling me that it's 8:25?

Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.

Marty McFly: Damn! I'm late for school!










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/FFG50.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS TAYLOR (FFG 50)
GUIDED MISSILE FRIGATE
Class: FFG 7
Fleet: Atlantic
Status: Active, in commission
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 05/22/1981
Keel Date: 05/05/1983
Launch Date: 11/05/1983
Commission Date: 12/01/1984










JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10/12/2006 3:35 PM
As I recall, Phoebe


wrote in a letter to me to “never forget that dance where we met because I never will.” That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate, if it represents me landing on Saturn’s moon, Phoebe. I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate. I was thinking something similar about the ‘darkness’ surrounding my spacecraft as I was billion miles away. There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.nightofthecomet.info/lyrics/learn_to_love_again.html


LYRICS

Learn to Love Again


Written by: Chris Farren

Performed by: Chris Farren & Amy Holland


[MAN]
You think that it's over
But you can't explain why
You wait at home waiting for the phone to ring
But your spirits are dragging
And you wander endlessly
Trying to forget about how happy we used to be










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html

Gremlins


Please don't bite me!
Wait a minute.
You all right?
Let's get out of here!
What's that?
Don't worry. He's with me. He's not one of them.
What's wrong? Why isn't the car starting?
We're gonna have to make a run for it, okay?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html

Planet of the Apes

Skipper.
Look.
Scarecrows?
Let's see.
To hell with the scarecrows.
Whoo-hoo.
Hey. Yay. Yay.
Ah.
Ah-hoo.
Whoo. Whoo.
Ah.
Taylor.
Look at this.
Taylor, look.
They didn't leave much, did they?
- Well, at least they haven't tried to bite us.|- Blessed are the vegetarians.
They look more or less human,|but I think they're mute.
We got off at the wrong stop.
You're supposed to be the optimist, Landon.|Look on the bright side.
If this is the best they've got around here,|in six months we'll be running this planet.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


Let's see if you bastards can do 90.
Pa, what is it?
What is it, Pa?
Looks like an airplane without wings.
That ain't no airplane. Look.
Don't look!
Listen...
Hello.
Excuse me.
Sorry about your barn.